How do you take care of your eyes?

How do you take care of your eyes?

Attached: 1461390022605.png (1200x900, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10416938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have glasses and blink a lot. also i use the warm colors on electronics, and have that weird anti-glare coating on my glasses

I don't, my vision is getting worse at an alarming rate.

By using light theme, ironically

Eye care is a meme. It's genetics.

i avoid starting directly at bright light sources
that's about it

I put Tabasco in it.

Brightness to 0 + redshift + backlighting

I keep them well moisturized and exfoliate them from time to time.

I take pressure-reducing drops to stave off the glaucoma but the macular degeneration is already pretty bad

>I put Tabasco in it.
>it
found the cyclops

How do you fix your eyes after the damage has been done? My head aches too.

See an opthalmologist and acquire treatment as needed

I either look far away or "defocus" them to rest from time to time. Worked for the last 15 years, still don't need glasses to see clearly.

maybe not
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10416938
>Our results demonstrate that vision-dependent mechanisms can influence ocular growth and refractive development in "teenage" monkeys. These results raise the possibility that visual experience may be involved in the genesis of school-age myopia in children.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-17 g - Eye care - Technology - 4chan.png (1414x2755, 511K)

20/20/20

This. I have glasses but I hate having things on my face. I'm not going to stick shit in my eyes either. I recently tried my glasses again and everything distant looks better but everything close up is fucked.

Computer glasses
Rohto drops
Low brightness

what do you think happened to his other eye

F.Lux...and some 30 buck eye drops...

he put peppers in it

I close them sometimes

What a pussy

Please do take care of your eyes, I'm 19 and my ophthalmologist said I have the eyes of a 70 year old

only people who have bad eyes know what "take care of your eyes" even means

How the fuck do I take care of my eyes? Massage them after every time I've used a screen?

yeah for real. How do you take care of your eyes?

i have good eyes, don't wear glasses, and have never seen the word 'ophthalmologist' before
what does taking care of your eyes mean? assuming you don't mean obvious things like "don't look at the sun" or "wear goggles around machinery that involves flying debris"