Admit it: You only hate on Apple products because you can't afford them...

Admit it: You only hate on Apple products because you can't afford them. Apple products have the best design and build quality in the industry.

Attached: apple-macbook-pro-with-touch-bar-13-inch-2016-36.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/search/image/8qk3yhYCHbOAPbWbgDZi1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>guaranteed replies

I'm now in a position where i CAN afford Apple products. However they are hugely overpriced, and I saw a few videos online about how poor their design is once you take them apart. It's literally cheap chink tech designed to fail.

Only their phones and tablets.

Their computers are generally shit.

I've never owned a Windows PC, but I'm still getting sick of Apple's behavior lately.

I can put my ATA SSD in a Playstation 4, but not into my Mac. Finder has deteriorated to the point that lots of programs are building their own. Thunderbolt is stupid expensive to the point of being useless. (That is largely Intel's fault, but Apple still kept eliminating alternatives.) Lightning was supposed to have all these other abilities, but it is nothing but non-standard USB. Apple's once massive security advantage is now in tatters. Great LCD screen, but no HDMI input so I can't watch Direct TV or Playstation on it - I have to have a TV next to my mac. No tactile feedback or headphone jack on new phones. Dumping Blu-ray when no alternative for HD movie output existed. (I use final cut.) Using "Thin" as an excuse to dump needed features. iTunes is incomprehensible on both macs and iPhone.

WOW.

desu I've never liked their design choices.

The build is generally good,thoug they're not modular.

Main appeal of macs are the security (just something not windows that can still run software without emulation)

Overpriced gaahbage

I've been using a Macs for good 10 years now. Now see, I hate apple nowadays because I returned my 3k £ laptop and am using my 4 years old one.

New laptops are unusable. Phones are still great tho and I'll stick for a while.

I should mention that there have been many times in the past where Apple was beating the tar out of Windows boxes in performance and capability. I've more then once looked into buying a PC, only be appalled at seeing what my friends have to go through with their systems.

But after the iPhone, Apple seems to have lost interest in the Mac. They don't empower me like they used to.

Both MacBook pros I bought died from burnt out GPUs shortly after AppleCare/warranty expired.

I'm a little more wiser with my money these days, but it's a shame the rest of the market is filled with flimsy ABS plastic laptops.

Attached: kopj1O1.png (856x630, 408K)

Sup Jow Forums

I'm in a need of a part time facebook browsing, youtube and shitposting machine.

Was thinking of getting a used macbook pro for the time being.

Is this a good deal?

>Late 2011
>500gb
>4gb ram
> a few minor dents and scratches
>battery cycle count - 4

Or should i get something at least with an SSD?

Price is 279 USD

Attached: 799394994.jpg (960x1280, 147K)

>obvious bait
Anyways its literally non efficient to purchase something like that. Think about it you make a finite amount of money in your lifetime. You could invest that shit into a much better opportunities for your self. Of course you'd know this if you weren't underage desu.

My bad
Early 2011

That looks like a good price for what you are getting. I connect an SSD through USB 3 and boot from it. It works quite well.

When I was a teenager, I used to take sides like this all the time. I hated Apple with a passion and loved Windows. I thought anyone who used an Apple product was a total moron.
Now that I'm an adult, I don't care anymore. I just do not give a shit. I don't have the time to obsess over these things anymore, really.

Use what you want, don't use what you don't want. It doesn't matter.

>I'm in a need of a part time facebook browsing, youtube and shitposting machine.
>Was thinking of getting a used macbook pro for the time being.
Just get an iPad.
A MacBook Pro is for more serious tasks; making music, editing high-res video, manipulating photos, etc. Any old computer will do for shitposting purposes.

I only hate on Apple products because I can't afford to fix them.

not sure about the 13inch but I have a 15inch from the same year, put 16gb ram and an SSD in it. runs current programs without an issue. I don't use it for crazy intensive tasks, mostly internet and photo editing.

Took me 2 minutes to launch Opera and reply to your post. Don't even dare to open youtube.

Attached: laptop.jpg (509x307, 42K)

they're QC has gone down the shitter, i see DOA devices every week

>Windows
well there's your problem.

Imagine being a pathetic fruit worshiping virgin.
rbt.asia/g/search/image/8qk3yhYCHbOAPbWbgDZi1Q

this desu senpai