New spotify crack patched, again

>new spotify crack patched, again
Spoonfed me on latest workaround?

I have the full deezer layout set up but it's no way near as smooth

Attached: mcCuck.jpg (723x757, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/how-the-pirate-bay-helped-spotify-become-a-success-180319/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tip they cant detect cracked version on older android or rooted device with certain services disabled.

whats the reason behind a cracked spotify?.......

Lmao I just give Spotify 12 bucks a month and they literally just give me all the music I want, it's definitely the easiest workaround

>redditwojak
frick off

Werks for me

avoid using spotify until it censors the word nigger

Not for me

can a cracked spotify download entire playlists?

>Deezer layout
You mean SMLoadr or is there something new?

Fuck off, I want censored niggers. Even kendrick lamar wants censored niggers.

Just pirate your music normally retard

>spotify

Attached: Absolutely Plebeian.png (262x310, 138K)

Okay user I'll let you in on the secret. There are these people out there called "employers" who will literally give you money to perform simple tasks. Find one of these "employers" and you become an "employee". That's it. That's the whole trick. You'll literally start receiving checks in the mail that you can deposit into your bank account. Then, you can go to spotify's website and actually sign up to exchange some of this money (known as "income") in return for uninterrupted use of the service. It's crazy they haven't caught onto this yet but it has worked for years. Please keep this secret.

/thread
Get a job you lazy poorfag.

>checks in the mail
>deposit to bank account
Not in a 1st world country, eh?

Why do that when I can get music for free?

But not without having to resort to begging for help on Jow Forums when a cracked version stops working...

It's only free if your time has no value.

even ironic antipiracy shilling is just plain sad

>paying to stream your music

.....dude, you can't say that word.

Which services?

Lmao I just download whatever music I want for free and circumvent a scummy service.

WOW guys is it summer or nu-Jow Forums is literally using spotify instead of torrent/soulseek/mega for downloading music? WOW THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT reddit came here or what?

Attached: cringescrot.jpg (800x800, 106K)

Sorry I have a job with stable income so I'd rather pay and enjoy millions of songs easily accessible and saved than wasting my time downloading a song whenever I wanna listen to them

Attached: 1525847072571.png (659x525, 163K)

Soulseek

Use both. 8TiB drive filled with music from the god of music, Apollo, and Spotify for albums I don't have. I'd end up with 64TiB of music if I downloaded everything I might want to listen to. Easier/better to stream the stuff I might wanna listen to once every two years.

reard

>64TiB of music if I downloaded everything I might want to listen to.

Sure you would mate, you're such a diverse snowflake who totally doesn't just listen to the same shit over and over again like literally everyone else.

k

>give
Just like blockbuster *gave* people movies?

You work to make someone else rich and then spend that money to make someone other than the artist richer.

In other words, good goy.

>I live on welfare and this is what I tell myself to avoid the fact that I'm worthless.

I mean, it's like a few bucks a month which isn't much for myself at all, and I've been enjoying it for over 3 years and the service have made my life much better so I'd gladly pay them for that rather than having to download every song I want to listen to offline

I work for myself, something a pipsqueak such as yourself clearly can't fathom.

Can you give me a few bucks a month then? It isn't much for yourself at all. Really though, you're subscribing to something that can be copied and redistributed near-infinitely and probably don't even realize that we don't have to live in a world like that.

What happens when you're subscription is up or you die? You've given up your wealth for nothing tangible in return. The only time you can do that without getting taken for a ride is if you're consuming what you purchase such as food and utilities.

>live forever
>pay infinite $ for your spotify music

Why not? You're getting a service forever in return.
>require a permit to post on-line, when?

>go on tracker
>search album
>download and open .torrent
>wait a few minutes
woah

>cant pay 10 bucks a month

At the very least his check is usable, so he's not in a third world.

Touché.

I still wouldn't pay for a streaming service that doesn't allow the users to upload the music, making it accessible to everyone. Even YouTube is a better alternative to grooveshark than Spotify rn.

You're getting what they are giving you and not what you want.
They could remove all the music you like anytime they want.
Of course you would stop paying but you would be out of music to listen.
So paying for such a service is pretty stupid.

Jow Forums is worse than /v/ with the moralfags. Truly reddit.

Reminder that this isn’t piracy, it’s straight up stealing. It’s not you getting an additional copy at no cost to anyone, you’re literally using their infrastructures without paying, and hell even giving them even more further bills through royalties.

Didn’t think you were a Jamal, OP. Or at least you’re clearly not old enough to post in here.

don't sign your posts

>patched, again
I'm literally using one version for half a year now and it still works, what is your problem?

Also reminder to never support DRM with your money.

>tfw I make the price of spotify premium in 20 minutes at work
Must suck being so poor

I concur. You should use this authentic Jow Forums Wojak.

Attached: calarts wojak.png (444x444, 27K)

I have a family account and one user pays for 80% or so. So paying 1-2$ a month is fine by me.

>if you don't constantly spend money on every service you're poor
Saving the money makes me not poor though. Checkmate atheist.

Attached: 1499535217541.jpg (500x728, 81K)

Got an apk link brah?

It's more convenient to use the cracked apk with XPrivacyLua than to download torrents
I get paid only for the 8 hours a day I work, since I wouldn't be working outside of that time frame I wouldn't get paid anyway, so there's no reason not to look for a cracked apk and install the Xposed module needed in your free time. Besides,
>not shitposting and looking for a cracked Spotify apk at your workplace

Certains

Except that they allow you to connect to their servers and you're not violating any Terms of service by listening to their music for free, in fact you can listen to music for free even with their official app

>downloading a song whenever I wanna listen to them
>not realizing this is exactly what streaming is

Attached: 1518176781854.png (800x729, 48K)

Is this Karl Pilkington

>just pay for it goy

fuck it, if i can get something for free and fuck over corporations at the same time then you can bet your ass i will

It's not theft in a strict legal sense, it's still copyright infringement to undermine the royalty fees.
>no cost
You can use the service free anyways

It's not because of DRM, you can't listen to the songs you downloaded with Spotify when your subscription expires

>downloading music
we're not in the 90's anymore my dude

>Can you give me a few bucks a month then? It isn't much for yourself at all.
Not him but people are paying for a lot of things with that subscription fee a brainlet like you wouldn't ever think of.
>possibility of music streaming from Spotify's hosted servers using their bandwidth that they have to pay for
>possibility to get larger library eventually by getting more artists and songs that they have to pay for (future proofing service)
>software that has clients for all desktop operating systems and mobile operating systems which need security patches and new features which Spotify has to take care of by having employees
>probably a legal team full of lawyers because music business attacks anyone who tries to distribute music, lawyers ensuring that the service isn't going anywhere
It's not just giving free money to Spotify which is what you are comparing it to. If you would sell a homemade pirate streaming service to people you'd probably get v&. There's no way you'd get to be as big as Spotify.

this

>1996 +38 years
>still download music but it's locked away behind a paywall

Use an old cracked version, still werkz for me

oh boo hoo, i'm stealing music from a corporation that didn't make it but instead made deals with record companies, that also didn't make the music but they used corporate tricks and financial advantage to entrap artists into shitty contracts that strip them out of rights to their creation, what a terrible human being i am

>downloading a song whenever I wanna listen to them
>not realizing this is exactly what streaming is
Except with streaming you're always counting on X Y and Z still being available.
Also incomplete discographies and sometimes garbage remasters being the only versions available.

>every artist ever should totally make their own distribution service because middle man doesn't deserve anything
>why yes I'm sure consumers will bother searching them
Think of the most insulting brainlet picture and then double it. That's (You).

>thinks middle man can only be a soulless corporation
>doesn't actively seek out music he likes, has to be spoonfed everything

lmaoing @ ur life

If you're a student it's only 5 dollars a month. And you get hulu which is kind of shit but still.

Almost makes me wish I was a student. Now I only get 10% off with the PS+ deal.

If you don't buy it it's 0 dollars a month. And you don't get hulu which is good because hulu is shit.

t. neet who can't even spare 5 dollars

t. corporate shill

reddit's been here since 2013

I just give amazon 12 bucks a month and I get all the music I want, plus video streaming, plus release-date delivery on new items, plus free 2 day shipping, plus free games, plus free ebooks and audiobooks, plus discounts on unlocked phones, and an extra blowie a week for sharing my benefits with the gf.

"my mommy pays for it" is not a valid reason to advocate one service over another.

Imagine thinking people in first world countries can't spare 5 bucks.

Why should i buy something if i can get it for free

I can spare 5 dollars, I just don't want to pay for something I can have for free (without risking jail)

I often want to listen to songs that I don't feel like downloading. They have some obscure songs that are hard to find 320kbps mp3 torrents for.

>I can spare 5 dollars
No you can't, you're a filthy slav larping as an American

With ads and limitations.

I generally get tired of music pretty fast, so I always listen playlists in shuffle.

So I just use Spotify free. There's not that many ads and it just werks.

>pirate streaming service to people you'd probably get v&. There's no way you'd get to be as big as Spotify.
torrentfreak.com/how-the-pirate-bay-helped-spotify-become-a-success-180319/
When Spotify first launched several people noticed that some tracks still had tags from pirate groups such as FairLight in the title. Those are not the files you expect the labels to offer, but files that were on The Pirate Bay.

Also, Spotify mysteriously offered music from a band that decided to share their music on The Pirate Bay, instead of the usual outlets. There’s only one place that could have originated from.

The Pirate Bay.

Why not just download everything that you listen to? Depending how much you listen to music this really doesn't take up that much time to setup and in the end you have a library that no one can take away from you.

You can circumvent ads by blocking one (1) host. Seriously, you'd think the client would stop playing, or at least pretend it was offline, but instead it skips all ads instantaneously.

Mm, my PiHole stopped blocking ads, what's that magical new host?

ayy lmao

/thread
painful truth OP

as opposed as,
> open your phone/pc/anything
> listen to tons more music

>no lolicore available
Opinion discarded.

>someone creates something you enjoy
>REEE should be free b/c i just won't pay you for your work.
How fucking naive can you be, of course i want to pay for things i enjoy, why would i not? The reverse of that is just literal caveman society.

>listen to tons more music

Attached: 2679776.png (580x1000, 720K)

>someone creates something you enjoy
That someone usually isn't same that receives your transfer. Be a good guy and re-read that post and buy directly from the author.

Just download your music yoh fucking retard, why do people even use spotify I don't get it

Yeah absolutely garbage music. 90% of what I listen to isn't on spotify. Sorry you're beyond pleb status.

I give amazon 6 bucks a month for the same service

I used to be a basedboy pirate before I got my first job. Now I appreciate the value and time that goes into making shit.

Get a job

Go to the events with the artists, autist.