Enough of mark zuckerman

enough of mark zuckerman.
what does Jow Forumsentoo think of this guy?

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 17K)

Literally who?

Diet Cuckerberg

dont you use twatter faggot?

Adam Sandler? What he has to do with Jow Forums?

pretty cool guy, he loses money for 12 years straight and then spends all his time giving out blue check marks to literal meme accounts

That beard looks like it was shooped on.

Utter cunt.

don't use twitter, seems like a pointless waste of time and I already have 4chins to use instead of getting work done.

Is that Peeon Moosk?

this
also he is the sole moderator of twitter, he likes to defend women for nudes in exchange

Why would anyone use twatter when IRC and RSS exists?

because people actually use twitter

basedboy

basedboy test

another lucky """entrepreneur""" who become a billionaire from a thing that shouldn't have survived a couple of months. But thanks to the American culture, people like this """entrepreneur""" become the archetype of success

It may not be perfect, but Twitter is definitely much better than cuckbook privacy-wise. Even fucking Stallman has an account, although he never uses it.
For content aggregation from websites, of course RSS and Atom feeds are a superior choice, but Twitter is still very good for keeping up to date with that little-known artist who posts once in a while, that guy who shares dank memes once in a while and that guy who periodically writes gem pastas.
Also, not needing to share any personal information to use it is definitely a plus.
As shit as social networking is in general, it is by far the least evil among mainstream ones.

>lucky
>having an idea and making it true
uhhh, I feel like you're jealous.
You know, if you wouldn't be that lazy faggot that you are, you could make millions too.

>very good for keeping up to date with that little-known artist who posts once in a while, that guy who shares dank memes once in a while and that guy who periodically writes gem pastas
yeah nobody who is an adult needs to do that

>what does Jow Forumsentoo think of this guy?
he’s a pretty weird faggot. much better than other insufferable twitter faggots like ev “let’s shit up the internet” williams and biz “heh my name is biz” stone

Yet you're shitposting here. :^)

t. boomer

Do you? You disgust me

>I don't need twitter for dank memes, I would rather browse /b/ or /s4s/.
>Shitposting here is far better than watching meme posts from muhhh oey vey celebrities
Now please kindly go back to your twitter you fucking faggot

Why so buttmad?

t. Rich boomer who doesn't need to work for the rest of his life

I am sure you believe that thinking (not even making or doing anything, just thinking of the idea and paying code slaves to do the actual work) of a website that makes users share and write 140 character posts is a revolutionary great idea that's worth billions

If this idea does not exist irl yet and if website is simple to use.
Then yes.