What's going on here?

I only see this level of critic/audience discrepancy when a movie violates the left's sacred cows.

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-115500.png (1080x1920, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/a-star-is-born-vs-venom/
variety.com/2018/film/news/gagas-little-monsters-troll-internet-fake-reviews-venom-1202965694/
insideedition.com/will-venoms-success-be-hampered-star-born-fans-leaving-negative-reviews-47352
youtube.com/watch?v=KOZs2_i_cDE
youtube.com/watch?v=BtqbRt292uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh. This activates the almonds. I haven't seen it but now I'm inclined to find out what all the kvetching is about.

(((Damage Control)))

Audiences eat up capeshit.

(((they))) give you a little kiss on the cheek so you suk their asses

Attached: Weinstein-prostitutes.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

It must be too close to reality, SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: hono.jpg (376x441, 136K)

Sand nigger bad guy. Poor reviews. Like poetry.

Attached: E7A68C31-8EBA-4E6E-BFE5-A1D4EA060F75.gif (286x494, 2.38M)

The movie was terrible. God awful writing and acting across the board. It caters to children, and abuses the mental aptitude of adults. Critics hate it because of how stationary the entire movie is, relying on the action in fight scenes and car chases to mobilize the plot. The movie is a dud, and should be erased from the canon of film entirely.

It involves a white man who's life is destroyed by a rich shitskin when he tries to show the shitskin is actually a evil scumbag and later gets the power to beat the shitskin. Also the main character is a straight white man with a blonde haired white girlfriend.

Also they politicize everything. There's even a scene where the villain talks to a group of kids about how cool space is, they ooh and ahh, and then a little black girl raises her hand and all the other kids shush her. The villain calls her forward and gives her the platitude "people try to silence us, never let them!" And then doesn't actually hear her question before abandoning them for some retarded plot marker

Fun movie 7/10

Huh?
You politicized it, not the movie
Unless you are some anti free speech commie

And ofcourse its brown, half of the US is brown

Is it any similar to original Sam Raimi's Spidermans or another marvel - like garbage?

I think you are starting see things that are not there. But i don't blame you, it's all because of constant race baiting.

Symbiote privilege

But isn't the straight while male Venom? So he's the one portrayed as evil, or what am I missing?

Venom is an "antihero" like suicide squad...so he is the good guy in the movie.

His evilness is literally a black skin, so they obviously hate that.They want Venom to represent whiteness, not blackness. Big no-no. Also his thirst for justice is pretty relatable, and the shitskin deserves it. Vigilante justice is always populist, and (((they))) fear it for obvious reasons.

kek

venom looks like that bottom of the barrel shit comic art they draw in the 90's

Attached: rob liefield master of the craft.jpg (800x1075, 86K)

It's because the film was butchered to make it PG-13, and the"audience" is mostly children who like anything shiney. If those same film critics had to appraise Nickelodeon live action shows you'd see the same discrepancy. Not everything is the Jews.

The villain is a liberal sandnigger, that's my guess.

Brazilians

Writing is bad but to say the acting was bad and not granting an exception for hardy is insane.

Critics are generally shit though. Whenever a movie has differing between audiences and critics to see if it's worth watching it's generally a safer bet to follow the audience score.
High critic low audience? Oscar bait
Low critic high audience? Generally enjoyable

Do you consider Trump an anti-hero?

I consider Trump to be the POTUS because im not a deranged child.
How about you?

Yeah, there were like two guardian articles I read earlier shitting on the movie. I think I might go watch it soon. If the guardian hates the movie, then I'll probably like it.

A lot of his supporters see him that way. He's the chaos that was necessary to spark real change in the global political climate.

Attached: 1521310722450.jpg (600x909, 57K)

its probably just shit. capeshit mental capacity has reached its limit

Critic's paid off to make gaga 's movie a hit.

Disney psyops.

What's with the shilling on this movie?

Attached: 1516514282109.png (754x611, 410K)

Attached: 1525898845018.png (754x616, 339K)

Attached: 1512512099776.png (757x619, 439K)

What are some Jow Forums approved movies? 90s and up preferably

any videos with the opposite opinions that (((they))) push on us?

Last Action Hero

not surprised

Attached: yep.png (670x556, 318K)

No idea.

My bad... It's always the Jews. Ignore my previous post.

The opposite of what happened with the last Jedi. Audiences hated it and critics loved it. I always will put more weight on the audience score and almost nothing on (((critics)))

Check this out.
1/2

Attached: 1511228339208.png (763x698, 393K)

Attached: 1533989896559.png (1266x1165, 372K)

Wtf is Raimi back?

>deranged child
Autistic diction. And angry. Frustrated, even.

This explains it.

A simple search engine can answer your questions. It’s released on the same day as another movie, so dumbasses are hating on it. Here, retard.
themarysue.com/a-star-is-born-vs-venom/
variety.com/2018/film/news/gagas-little-monsters-troll-internet-fake-reviews-venom-1202965694/
insideedition.com/will-venoms-success-be-hampered-star-born-fans-leaving-negative-reviews-47352
It took longer to write this post, than it took to get the information. Drooling idiot.

Attached: 09F4E0A1-7554-4DCD-A80A-61D6E576FBCD.jpg (380x1200, 74K)

A deranged child you sperg.

>God awful writing and acting across the board. It caters to children, and abuses the mental aptitude of adults. Critics hate it because of how stationary the entire movie is, relying on the action in fight scenes and car chases to mobilize the plot.

You just described 99.9 percent of cape shit movies, I am going to take my nephew to see it just because I want him to see a movie with an anti hero as the main character.
Any man children still watching cape shit once they turn over 20 should be neutered so they won't reproduce

Attached: dog_neutering_and_behavior_1.jpg (299x455, 17K)

Yes and that's why we love him

Your reasoning implies anti-Venom brigading by audience trolls. But the opposite is the case: the audience gave it high marks, and actual critics hampered it. You'd look less dumb if you didn't get so emotional whilst being retarded.

It's the same old origin story that's been told literally every time a superhero origin story hits theatres or gets rebooted.

...that being said the runtime goes by very quickly and the character is both likeable and different from what we normally get.. or expected.

So although a large part of me knows that nothing different was done and it's just more of the same..

It was all very watchable.

It takes a lot to bring something original to the table..

Maybe that's what the critics don't like.

Comic adaptations have a lot of material to draw upon... what a pun..

And I suppose the writers should have done a lot better.

I've been trying to remember the name of this film for weeks, since I watched the animated Beowulf in fact. I read your post & it popped into my head. Cheers.
I don't remember it being a life changer, good/passable film though.
youtube.com/watch?v=KOZs2_i_cDE

Attached: 0.jpg (736x488, 70K)

bright is on netflix, i haven't seen but i'm 99% sure it's pro-diversity trash

Not really.

Attached: 1522249597912.jpg (1293x839, 186K)

The movie is bad.
It is not Marvel so critics are allowed to,hate it.
Audiences like all capeshit no matter what.

the trailer says otherwise, definitely a civnat cuck movie
will smith has white wife.....

>kvetching

Attached: 1537138821902m.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

>civnat cuck movie
Yeah well at least I won't die when Israel gets invaded like you will.

I post a few articles directly quoting people who are writing fake reviews. You post your opinion.
You couldn’t look dumber if you took a week to plan on looking as dumb as you are.

Attached: F99D8025-B5C7-4B6A-B716-C9AD2E5B8CBF.jpg (497x573, 95K)

Its not actually a good movie but basedboys like it because it has Venom. The critics are probably more right on this one.

but movie was shit
no memorable action scenes and Venom is not the anti-hero I wished he was
>symbiont, we the good guys now, k
>k

Err the orcs were the black people in that movie. The races were drawn along the species line not the racial line we have in reality.

pic
>I finally see how trump got elected.

Is he /ourcapeshit/?

nice delusion
>implying israel won't call it's greatest ally for help and you get drafted

Critics don't watch movies like regular people watch movies. What's cliche or moronic for a critic can be awesome for regular people.

How could you not?

So it has high audience reviews and low critic reviews because some audience members gave it fake low reviews.

This is what you are actually arguing.

I'm convinced that 1 in 5 Jow Forumsacks are genuinely retarded. I still come for the 1 in 500 who are brilliant, but dealing with the 1 in 5 is punishing.

>spoderman internet defense force shills detected

I saw the film. Villain is a liberal shitskin that commits atrocities but is hailed by the media as a saint. His detractors (the good guys) are discarded as being fake news. The villain appears to publicly love freedom of speech and to be curing cancer but is a hypocritical lunatic on a power trip.
The main character is a white male (Tom Hardy) who is by no means anything other than a human and cares most about justice and self preservation. He has literally no special powers or skills other than not being a dick wad unlike every shitskin in the film. He doesn't snap clever remarks like most Marvel characters nor does he go from zero to hero in two minutes. He spends most of the film struggling with a world of moronic npcs and then gets leeched by Venom.
He also 'saves' an old chink lady in her store by devouring the spic mugger that was robbing her.
>white male main character
>white blonde girlfriend
>the guy she leaves him for temporarily is also white and is actually a chill dude who only wants to help out
>no deus ex machinas other than the symbiotes
>villain is a shitskin pajeet
>muggers are spics
>corrupted boss is a nigger
>leftists are presented as good on the outside but rotten to the core, corrupt, and only caring about money
>main character is generally good but not some white knight
>shits all over whoever shits on him too
>no LGBT in the entire film
>no wahmen powah, the relevant women are portrayed as normal women with normal reactions
>all bad guys are PoCs and assorted liberal sellouts
>its a story about an alien who uses some dude's lungs to survive and ends up relating to him somewhat
>both are described as loser shitposters, which they ignore and simply go out doing whatever the fuck they want in the name of their own idea of justice
>Venom does like decapitation alot
>Tom Hardy specifically requested to play Eddie
>movie is about an irl Jow Forumstard fucking up jewish agendas

Any superhero film by a company other than Disney will struggle to get 50% on RottenTomatoes, with the exception of films like Wonder Woman (for obvious reason)

Really makes you think.

The movie is nothing special and yes, has capeshit action sequences. That said, it deviates from the usual structure of Marvel movies, and dials way back on SJWism. The one scene where a nog girl is encouraged to express herself is overshadowed by the fact that the shitskin never lets her express herself.
I can see why the jews would rank it low. It does not push the usual agenda, but is still a money grabbing piece.
Don't expect some great movie, buf it is good and entertaining.

Obligatory reponse: Falling Down

Dredd was great.

The Death Wish movies are also Jow Forums approved, but they're old. Haven't seen the new one, but it bootyblasted leftists so it's probably good too.

Attached: 1506669195795.jpg (289x295, 16K)

Oh man, I really wanna believe this movie is good, but...
>Sony
God I want this so bad, but how can it possibly be good with all the odds against it?

Seen it, great film

Todd McFarlane ruined ASM forever

>90s and up
just kill yourself youll get more satisfaction

So it's safe to say it's normal capeshit that didn't kiss the ring of the current shitlib zeitgeist. Critics therefore shit on it since they know what the approved zeitgeist is. In other words it's a 90's action flick.

The new one is great.

Also I recommend pic related. Fucking outstanding movie.

Attached: p15107740_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 164K)

>I'm convinced that 1 in 5 Jow Forumsacks are genuinely retarded
1 in 5 is being generous, tbqhwyf

>at least I won't die when Israel gets invaded like you will
t. Israel's golem

All in all, a good movie. Better than most other marvel shit anyways

Attached: He's_right_you_know (1).jpg (640x478, 52K)

I wish this movie wasn’t garbage.

Attached: C9A51093-1266-48E8-84E0-C3D9634688DF.jpg (218x210, 19K)

they're trying to anticipate the audience but they still can't comprehend what the audience is looking for because they're critics who have spent their whole lives sniffing their own assholes

Shite film. Boring as shit.

What canon?
Without Spider-Man it's not even really Venom.
This was just a corporate cash grab.

I've seen all the decent movies before that. Godfather is one of my favourites but older movies generally bore me. Could be due to me being from Gen Z.

You're not wrong except that:

>Almost the entire media is comprised of professional left wing trolls that write things like "Kill all the white men and that's a good thing."

As professionally paid trolls, they are far better at it than a few amateur right wing trolls going after movie reviews, or in this case amateur left wing trolls emulating the right's tactics who generally only have access to free platforms as amateurs unlike the leftist professional troll league.

Wtf Venom was enjoyable for a capeshit movie and 10x better than anything from the Disney marvel shituniverse.

Seems like a smear campaign to ruin anything Sony pushes out so Disney can buy up the spiderman license already.

oy vey

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 4.53.05 PM.png (377x258, 37K)

capeshit is pure garbage for brainlet bugs

They had a shitton of reference material in comic books on everything, plot, character development, what conflict there should be in the first place, epilogue, fucking everything. But it's sony, the schlock conveyor

Attached: 745735.gif (300x222, 437K)

Venom has many similarities with Upgraded. The plot is messier but the objective is exactly that: alien needs to hybridize with a host to breathe, the same way STEM needed a human body to be free.
It's a movie that isn't great but Tom Hardy plays a good Eddie and the movie does not shove SJWism down your throat. It even criticizes San Francisco as being a hobo ridden shithole. The hobos are then used by the liberal shitskin elitists for human experimentation and the villain's plan is to subvert humans into unwittingly inviting an alien demonic force of evil.
I suspect Tom Hardy has dicked around on the internet as an user, he plays Eddie like hes tired of idiot liberal kissasses and degenerate PoCs. He also looks like shit all the time, tired and hungry, which is a good portrayal of Venom host

Its a redpilled movie go see it. The main villain is a liberal climate change silicone valley guy who causes all this by trying to "save the environment from humanity".

The critics are correct on this one and the faggots are wrong. The Symbiotes are cool, everything else is garbage. This movie needs to be in the MCU to do it justice. I'm saying that because Venom needs Spiderman for an origin movie. Hardy was horrible. The Jews don't care because they can make absolute shit and capeshitters will eat it up. They have been doing this for over a century.

Means it’s. Good movie of jews hate it

OY VEY!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 4.54.42 PM.png (762x470, 291K)

If you compare it to modern action films it is pretty good actually. But it is simple and just an action flick.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtqbRt292uU