This is the hottest laptop I've ever seen! I never seen a laptop to give such a burning first impression!

This is the hottest laptop I've ever seen! I never seen a laptop to give such a burning first impression!

Attached: apple-macbook-pro-13-inch-2016-1888-044.jpg (830x467, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zqwu3YbEZM
youtube.com/watch?v=KK369-NU44g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MACTODDLERS ROASTED AGAIN

they're getting roasted by their own shitty products kek

Memes aside was there reasoning for the massive trackpad? Or any added functionality?

the one and only brand for gluesniffers

I don't see the point of MacOS. If you're going to use a proprietary OS why not Windows which has a lot more software available for it?

A bigger trackpad is nice for people who prefer slower tracking speeds.

Jokes aside it just looks like a regular laptop to me.

What happened now, did a macbook explode or something?

I hate the large trackpad. looks ugly.
t.macbook air user

It might look nice. On the inside it is just waiting for you to buy it so that it will fail on you. It would be nice if Apple lived up to the fanboy reputation and is more than just show.

Attached: images_2.png (214x198, 2K)

Because Windows looks and feels like Linux-tier amateur trash without the underlying userland tools and flexibility that make Linux powerful and useful. It's the lowest common denominator, a 30-year-long history of design mistakes bundled into one operating system for unquestioning office drones and gamer dorks.

I saw someone make a drawing surface out of it, Apple should just merge the ipad and macbookpro it looked amazing.

install smcfancontrol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 6.49.52 PM.png (108x44, 8K)

The large pad is compatible with the Apple pencil, so it can act like a built in tablet

> amateur trash

Attached: enough_froggo.jpg (243x208, 12K)

This is false.

I could live with the large trackpad. It's the keyboard that's unfortunate

*throttles harder*

what edition of windows is that?

I could live with the trackpad. Just not the rest.

> Wandows 9

*mactoddles behind you*
shhh nothYOUR COMPUTER HAS RUN INTO A PROBLEM
Press power button to turn off computer

that's actually pretty cool. Itd be nice to see that become more mainstream as long as it doesn't skyrocket prices or impact regular use

Yeah small laptops throttle to keep temps low. If I wanted to do WOT computing I'd switch to my desktop

>WOT
web of trust? it's 2018, user

This is completely false. Look it up.

Nibba, i been tricked. Would still be super cool.

That palm rejection better work flawlessly

To Apple's credit, I've heard it does.

The large gaudy icons on macOS are huge turn off for me. No thanks I'd rather use Ubuntu. Sure you sacrifice a small amount of desktop environment stability but overall is technically superior product in pretty every other category.

Are you fucking stupid? MacOS is literally unix, it's leaps and bound better than WIndows especially for development since you development environment is similar to your target env.

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=8zqwu3YbEZM

Do you seriously think you can't resize the icons? Also,

>Ubuntu
>technically superior

lmao

t, poor fag

Mid 2015 MBP is fantastic and everything after is complete shit

I still have mine for almost 3 years and I have no interest in replacing it until it dies.

Attached: oo04-09_1247tt.0.png.jpg (1020x677, 92K)

>I have no interest in replacing it until it dies.
*next macOS version removes your wifi driver*

Attached: 1527727579111.jpg (213x198, 19K)

?
Why is Jow Forums so poor?
Apple makes excellent products. Don't hate because it's out of your paygrade and out of your workspace.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 12.08.55 AM.png (3360x2100, 3.66M)

Except it had dominated every market except desktop. Amateurs surely.

so what lenovo did with the yogabook thing

Attached: BUURN.jpg (830x467, 57K)

> he fell for the dual core meme
2014-2015 15 inch Iris Pro only rMBP is the only option

>15 inch
Absolutely digusting

I don't understand why they didn't do this, when I saw the giant trackpad I just assumed that's what it was for. Why are they so shit at everything, this was such an obvious thing to do.

What body part do you suppose the "track pad" corresponds to? It got larger for probably the same reason the iPhone got larger

600€ if you break your keyboard.
Thx but no thx, never again.

*€600 when the keyboard breaks itself because it's a fragile piece of shit

Is the iPhone a plot to make people think their dicks are telling them to do things, to make people feel as though they were grabbing nigger dicks to demoralize them? Is the Siri voice purposefully made to sound like ethnic niggers to subconsciously trick unsuspecting people into obeying it?

>This is the hottest laptop I've ever seen! I never seen a laptop to give such a burning first impression!
I wouldn't be surprised if the designers wanted to make it feel nice and warm for whatever reason purposefully

I know people bitch and moan about every single product Apple bring out, but this one is genuinely unusable with that keyboard. None of these will last more than 3 years. The keyboard is a fucking travesty.

I bet you never saw asus laptops

I didn't mind the feel. Do they fail often or something?

Did something happen that's making macfags cry?

Macs have always had large trackpads. I like them because they're comfy for gestures like pinch to zoom and three finger swiping.

No it isn't. They filed a patent for it for future support but currently it doesn't work. There's a third party stylus that works on 2015 and later macbooks though

One speck of dust will kill the entire thing.

>tells he considered getting an external keyboard+trackpad for a laptop
then
>that bag of dongles

that video is a parody, right?

same, got 2x rMBP mid 2015, using one of them daily 8-10hrs for work as senior dev, most productive machine ever

> plasticky
> slower storage
> less pixel density
> no retina effect
> far lower battery (not even comparable if you put loonix on it)
> likely no backlight
yeah ok

>iMad™

I want to like Asus, I really do. Their laptops all feel like toys and the keyboards are abysmal.

> no retina effect
What did he mean by this

makes a LOT of difference if you stare at code several hours a day

Attached: retina+1.jpg (950x534, 124K)

Attached: 8956516165654.jpg (600x609, 71K)

That dongle situation is fucking hilarious. What a mess!

Still doesn't explain what you meant by "effect", you already mentioned pixel density. Besides, I actually do stare at code alot and don't find my MacBook Pro's pixel density makes much of a difference to eye strain when looking at code vs my ThinkPad or 1440p desktop monitors

Attached: 1507572904058.jpg (1200x705, 161K)

>2014-2015 15 inch Iris Pro only rMBP is the only option
Why is that better than my 15" with the Iris Pro and M370X?

>he fell for the macshit meme

jesus christ

HP laptops = hottest laptops ever

I just imagined a speak of dust going into a macbook like a leaf in the wind and then it sputters and billows smoke.

Asus laptops are literally the coolest laptops you can buy.

Attached: 1517507038434.jpg (1299x1647, 779K)

No. Just no.

Attached: 1307207980900.jpg (300x300, 69K)

What's that icon to the left of the URL bar?

adguard

I have mid 2012 and it's still good. While new one isn't a bad notebook, it has way too many compromises for a PRO machine like dongle hell, shitty keyboard (reliability aside it's good for short typing sessions but sucks if you type for a long time) touchbar that is mildly useless at best with all usual cons of unibody macbook (expensive, hard to repair and maximum mid tier GPU). Only things that stand out is ultra bright screen, trackpad and build quality (repairability and keyboard aside), also thinness but that's highly debatable. Even the literal BASEDBOYs that do any type of work don't like it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=KK369-NU44g
If Apple won't unfuck the keyboard and brings something new by the next release (slimmer bezel, better thermals, better battery) then I will look elsewhere plus loonix distro of choice.

nice bait.

How many years until apple releases a mac with a trackpad the size of the whole fucking base?

wide open throttle (full power)

I have a Zenbook UX430 with the 8250u/8gb/256gb and its a sweet machine, might night have as long battery life as the mac but I only need 7-8 hours out of it. Plus it was HALF the price of a macshit.

Unironical kek.

Maccucks will defend this.

Do they give firemans pants and welder gloves to use those?

Plastic is a good thermal insulator tho.

It literally is not. Why would you even lie about that?

Attached: 1527843227880.png (594x648, 152K)

Kek

ok I'm gonna explain it as it's obviously too hard to get
pixel density is a thing
HiDPI mode is another (aka retina effect), windows partially supports it but not as seamless as os x, linux distros supports it too after N thousand commands, but they share the same issues as windows due to being software dependant

I understand what HiDPI means, you just keep using shit marketing terms like "retina effect". If you mean to say that macOS supports HiDPI better than Windows and GNU/Linux, just say it instead of spouting marketing shit. I actually agree that macOS supports it better, since I've used all 3 with HiDPI displays, but I just call it how it is instead of using crappy ambiguous terms that make me sound like a sheep that eats up all of Applel's marketing. Fucking hell.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>t. mactoddler

What did he mean by this?

Most of the time my MBA runs acceptably cool, but when i plug in an external display it just gets hotter and hotter. Soon as i pull the display the terms go down from 90c to 40c

Supposedly theres some bug in the displayport driver that was never fixed in a newer version of Mac OS

Apple gets to use “Retina” as a marketing term because they were the company that made HiDPI displays (and more importantly, with proper scaling) popular.

Attached: 1496934589058.png (371x360, 166K)

A1226/A1260 2007-2008 Macbook GPU failures, warranty service refusal
A1226/A1260 2007-2008 Macbook Pro hinge/frame problem
A1286 Macbook Pro - the "Unibody" myth, glued together pieces fall apart
A1286/A1297 MCP power circuit failure due to poor buck converter design: C7771 issue
iPhone 4 cellular placement fail
iPhone 5 power button problem
A1286 2010 Macbook Pro GPU kernel panics due to same buck converter defect from 2008/2009(this gives you a hint that apple engineers doesn't give a crap about engineering good products, same design flaw for three straight years)
A1286 2011 Macbook Pro GPU failure, Apple gets sued over not addressing problem.
Apple gives out badly refurbished boards as warranty replacements for 2011 GPU failures.
2012 Retina Macbook Pro: another motherboard issue (U8900), due to poor soldering/manufacturing method on the GPU buck converter.
Mac Pro GPU failure (again).
iPhone 6/6+ touchscreen issue due to structural issue.
SSD soldered straight into the motherboard+ chip that would kill the macbook, because a power line would short out to ground when the chip dies.
2016 Macbook keyboard reliability issue.
2016 Macbook Battery failure issue.
A1278 Macbook Pro SATA cable failures(yes, really).

Go back to bed Louis.

most beautiful laptop ever created, you are right.

Is that a VGA connector I see there?
Why would you do that?