Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 4AF051D7-DCFE-4A84-B8C9-6293FC42F7AB.png (2048x1536, 983K)

everyone is wrong

Blockchain is a useless fad and will pass soon enough.

the homosexual taking dicks in his ass while using appleshit

Attached: blockchain_virgin.jpg (2518x1024, 422K)

The fuck is the thing on the right?

blockchain as a currency doesn't have a bright future. as a commodity? why even bother

blockchain as a technology has niche uses in industrial distribution and transportation, but current businesses are probably too entrenched in whatever they're currently using for blockchain to even be considered for the next ~50 years

Looks like a weird version of pong
Is it pong? The chad pong?

Hashgraph

Jow Forums doesn't want bitcoin threads for a similar reason to /fa/ not wanting watch threads

Bitcoin threads on Jow Forums don't talk about the technologies going into them, only their prices and new investment opportunities.
Watch threads on Jow Forums don't talk about the technology that go into them, only the "aesthetics". I don't visit /fa/ so am I missing something here? I'm pretty sure they're not talking durability and movements used in the mechanical watches. I check watch threads on Jow Forums sometimes and it seems like everybody is just discussing their looks, it totally seems more appropriate for /fa/.

Watch threads are cancer

We were talking about bitcoin in 2010, then mods banned crypto on Jow Forums

It's because most of Jow Forums are Reddit transplants that don't remember how much dogecoin ruined the board. Jow Forums is a containment board; the only reason it exists was because crypto threads took up half the catalog. For a short time posting crypto threads on Jow Forums was bannable.

>as a commodity? why even bother
crypto will always be a cash cow because of criminals and retarded mutts that don't understand how law itself works

>Jow Forums has no interest in getting money, only investing into useless meme coins and losing thousands

if you missed out on the initial boom crypto isn't worth dealing with. last thing i need is another thing to waste my time on.

I've still never been able to find any reliable explanation on what the fuck blockchain is. Everytime I've tried looking it up it's been the same thing

>BlockChain is a safe way to make transactions!
>It's completely safe and private!
>You can use it for cryptocurrencies and buying things online.

Attached: exasperation.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>t.

Attached: jewbrainlet.jpg (426x510, 41K)

This.
kikes love crypto currency and blockain, they are more than likely the ones who created it as a relatively quick way to make money from nothing.
They want no more USD and crypto to be used instead. If the US stopped using the USD and switched to crypto then guess what, the currency now being used, crypto, can be easily manipulated by any country (China), or organization in the world with enough money. You think the Fed is bad? Crypto would be far worse.
Crypto was probably created as a joint venture between the big banks and CIA.

Only a small percentage of Jow Forums posters programs seriously. Jow Forums is biased against popular things. Finally, smart contracts are less like your normal corporate Java shit and more like old school firmware shit, because bugs can cost a lot of money and you can't just ship a fix.
Read the Bitcoin paper. Also,
>blockchain
>private

Blockchain and crypto are like dropshipping on Shopify at this point. It’s too late if you ha ent already made it, the normies already oversaturated it and turned it into a shitty stock market.

it's mostly useless but it's a good way to "sign" in a business that someone can't later delete/erase evidence of the signing taking place

>dropshipping on Shopify
>too late
Not really, it's just harder. OP talks about blockchain development, which normalfags can't do. It is not at all late to get into that. In fact, it's still early.

What's wrong with watch threads?

It's a buzzword. I think it basically means you can keep records of transactions, and this means everyone will become rich because of ????? reasons. If someone can't avoid using the word "blockchain" when discussing something, you can guarantee they are retard shills.

Stay salty, nocoiner

blockchain is the biggest scam of this decade.
Who thought it was a good idea to keep public a verified record of every transaction ever made when we know that current cryptosystems limits is purely based on machines power ?
gvts and private companies spend billions into making quantum computers for a reason and this reason is breaking cryptosystems, nothing else.
The best way to keep something secure is to restrict access to it, this is common knowledge and there is literally no reason to think blockchains have any chances at resisting computing power escalation.