/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Mi8 and Mi8 Explorer editions were unveiled to be notch phones, also the Mi Band 3 was announced and MIUI 10 is coming soon.
youtu.be/ov2PEqL9hk0
youtu.be/h-b71-QPlgY
• user unboxes chink pens • user tries out Orico's cable management box • user reviews Superlux HD330 • user gets a mech switch tester • user sets up a chink car radio in his car, fits his VW Polo nicely before and after
• user gets a similar cable looking cable management box as the one above • user receives wowstick, disappoints sister • user gets his PCI-E - NVMe adapter it works • Dutchanon worries his phone is stolen by PostNL • user gets magnets and collar stays • One-handed mode on the Mi8 is retarded, it still has a notch • user reviews key holder • user gets his Ugreen HDD enclosures Previous thread

Attached: csg mitu and botnet waifu go for a drive.png (1080x1920, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

1drv.ms/u/s!AvVqh0ZqiJfamTxSCF3nd6M6Y1lk
youtube.com/watch?v=j1ZghWuc1UU
gearbest.app.link/NDCEcpOCpN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_liquid-crystal-display_manufacturers
youtu.be/6iiiYI08dX4
aliexpress.com/store/product/nfc-chip/3664078_32871535093.html
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=537006848343
ibuygou.com/p-official-original-xiaomi-redmi-note-5-4g-phablet-4gb-ram-64gb-rom-------global-version--black-11062.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone here have experience with the mi band 2? It worth it?

Reposting for anons that cant get kingdian 128gb usb working on win10:

in UFD_Tool:
install SMI_Filter (SMI_Install.exe), run SMIClearFilterRegistry.exe, run SMIRestartU2HubX64.exe

if it still doesnt work:
in UFD_MP\FactoryDriver\Win7\
install driver SMIInfUpdate.exe
that should get it working

Forgot link
1drv.ms/u/s!AvVqh0ZqiJfamTxSCF3nd6M6Y1lk

I have it and it was worth it. But Mi band 3 was just announced like 2 days ago. So you should wait for that instead.

Finally.

What are the budget chinkphones to be on the lookout for right now?

I'd like an IBM model m13 chink clone, is this even possible.

Attached: 1523994603089.png (700x700, 362K)

looking for some neat chink shit I can have on my desktop, bonus points if its useful

>Any user have the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 . Is it any good ?? Worth €360??
I was really close in buying one. But I the fact that it has only a 3000mah battery and those soecst, made me believe it battery life was not what I wanted. I want at least 2 days on one charge.

I have one. And it was the first chink thing I've bought. Love the thing. I really like the feature that it vibrates when you get a call. Or a buzz when you get a message or a tweet. It's pretty great for the price. But like the other user said, the miband 3 was just announced. Get that one instead.

>a tweet
Piss off, faggot

Calm down sperg.

Chink shit assembly.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1ZghWuc1UU

Somebody find me a chink 4k monitor for less than 100$ pls, also make sure it's an IPS display, not that gross TN shit

Not going to happen sorry

On it, brb

Are kingdian msata sad cards any good?? Will my laptop break if I buy one? Or will all my files be sent to a Chinese botnet?

Attached: 1516163333134.png (727x582, 187K)

i want to buy a redmi note 4 but i'm scared of getting a faulty unit which quickly gets dead pixels :c

Why not wait for the RN5P ? It's nearly out

KZ ZS6

user
18:9 aspect ratio is dumb memeeem :(

Attached: 1501603062863.jpg (495x362, 19K)

But newer is better, why else would people upgrade from RN3P to a RN4P ?

Attached: 1502270990117.gif (487x560, 898K)

Would you like dried mango with that? It's just an extra $2.

Why would you buy rn4p when rn5p is out?

anyone else buy chinkshit just so they can look forward to getting something in the mail

Attached: 1527387450896.jpg (720x720, 32K)

who is that in the car with mitu

It's the best. I get so many chink shit i forget what i bought and it's christmas half of the week

Attached: dokk.png (146x127, 22K)

It's nice to expect things to arrive, but no I don't do it just for that. I only buy useful stuff (such as my testicle weights)

My dad orders as much stuff as I do and doesn't open any of it until Christmas.

I don't have it but consider getting it. Does this fix the drive itself or the PC?

Every thread some shithead says this. It wasn't funny the first time, and it's not funny now.
Stop using racial slurs.

Repost because new throd
What d'yall think: Quelima SQ13 Mini HD 1080P Car DVR DV Camera gearbest.app.link/NDCEcpOCpN
To cop or not to cop?

"""1080p""" video, 90 minutes battery, loop recording.

Attached: 0004934E7FBE684F.png (1000x1000, 435K)

go away chinese man, dont be mad because people are having fun, you dink

Don't fall for the troll, please. His IP is from America.

sorry, i know its cheap bait every time, i just like calling people dinks

Calling out juvenile racism is not trolling, user.

Why are you so desperate for (You's) ?

Attached: 1507809042286.png (1080x986, 800K)

Where can I find good gameboy multicarts (Original Gameboy)? I'm typing in several different phrases on Aliexpress and they aren't coming up.

Is the Redmi 5 a decent budget phone?
Any recommendations at around that price range?

Should I buy hair clippers from aliexpress? I'm sick of paying just to shave my head. Just want to know if they are safe for this kind of thing because I don't want to slice my head off

>I really like the feature that it vibrates when you get a call. Or a buzz when you get a message or a tweet
So you mean like every other phone in the world?

First Seller Fucked up and lost the X61 mid-transit, now let's try again.

Attached: Screenshot_20180603-095215.png (1080x1920, 457K)

>virgin chink
>chad aussie

What is it Jow Forums?

Tip: it’s not a dildo

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

>implying aussies aren't majority chinks

?What is this bullshit? Just give me my coupon!

I already created my account and bought some Chinese products from them. Why can't I just get my fucking coupon. I don't want to download their stupid app to my phone.

Attached: Capture.png (1099x589, 73K)

A humidity sensor

Close

It’s my first SSD, I hope I don’t regret throwing 60 bucks on this shit

Attached: EE4610F5-066F-4E1E-8761-C10B91466F7B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

That's so weird you'd guess that. I'm not the guy you're replying to but I actually have one coming in the mail.

250gb???.... lol, enjoy the limited space

>cant inspect element and delete the overlays
>is on Jow Forums
do you need an adult?

>Samsung
Waste of $60

are they not super cheap locally? i bought a Wahl trimmer for

What is this a reference to? It's a really cool poster design.

I have 2 4tb hard drives for storage, im only using that one for the OS

How so? according to benchmarks, its one of the best SSD sata models out there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_liquid-crystal-display_manufacturers
>HKC links to an east london railway station
>tianma links to a chinese folklore flying horse

256 is a great bargain ratio for SSDs.

I have on with Windows and all my browsers and other apps, and enough room for a few games, rest of my shit gets thrown on my 3tb HDD

or be a brainlet and spend thousands on enough SSD space for files like movies and pictures that dont need expensive ass storage

Link?

is there like a seat cushion that can reduce ass sweat in hot weather?
maybe i could sit on a laptop cooling pad but i don't have one to try :/

>chink
>shit

You can’t be this racist can you O_O

There is serious R&D required, as even Unicomp couldn't replicate e.g 'Space Saving' version of Model M.

even if they cloned it, it would be expensive as fuck. if these could work together they could get close:
modelfkeyboards .com
tex-design .com .tw/us-en/products.php?cid=17

I think that IF individual Model F/M-like key could be produced which do not require a keyboard matrix, we could see bunch of chink buckling spring keyboards.

Attached: lower-keyboard-matrix.jpg (2125x763, 127K)

>Mitu has a gf but I don't

It's all the easy keks he has left now he chased Comfy Reviews out of the general.

I guess you're right...
I'll look into the RN5P

*macbook pro user cries in the backgroumd*

WHOA DRAGON RISING AMIRITE HAHA?
Get back on topic and stop with the reverse racism nigger

Aside from meme items

Does most of the stuff end being significantly cheaper to import yourselves than buy from here? And which country are you from?

I am from a middle eastern shithole myself and amount I pay from customs offsets any savings and whole sale suppliers here probably don't pay shit in customs and get wholesale prices.

>mitu has another cute gf
;_;

is this taobao? how much is the shipping cost?

Xiao AI that's Xiaomi's virtual assistant, she's in their AI speakers and preloaded in the Mi Mix 2s

youtu.be/6iiiYI08dX4

Attached: 20180404104325283.jpg (1200x795, 49K)

They even added her to a Chinese MOBA

Attached: 1522207904803431.jpg (2160x1080, 1.27M)

People get chink carts to us LSDJ, maybe use that as a keyword on a google search. Will find you some suppliers, and these carts usually come with USB.

The Chinks are going to win the AI race because they are going to make their AIs pleasant rather than snarky and sassy fat Shaniquas.

>we want the boobs audience

I bought an implant off Aliexpress a while ago and put it in my hand. Now it has 880B of storage and I can scan it with my phone. Would recommend

inb4 cancer

aliexpress.com/store/product/nfc-chip/3664078_32871535093.html

Attached: chip.jpg (1600x900, 299K)

Try taobao, this looks pretty promising item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=537006848343

how? i cant scan my dog with my phone. different frequencies?

I liked these things because they don't go into the ear canals and that I don't have to take them out when someone is talking to me, and that I still can hear what's going on around me when I'm outside. But for the sound quality I got I don't think they're worth the price. Can you recommend me any good chink ones with a similar build?

Attached: Marshall minor earbuds.jpg (628x496, 81K)

>aliexpress.com/store/product/nfc-chip/3664078_32871535093.html
why

These are 13.56 MHz which is phone friendly, pet implants are usually more like 125/134.2 kHz. Pretty sure the seller is making a false claim of being FDX-B compliant, don't think they would work as pet implants most places.

I'm a cyborg now

My Chinese botnet can't possibly be this cute!
Replaced by a AI waifu

Anyone used HonorBuy?

Want to order a RN5P from them but don't know how reputable they are.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 10.41.17.png (769x453, 187K)

I was going to ask the same thing. But their shipping rates are ridiculous. I think you can better get one off Goldway with DHL when it comes to price.

To be honest, that doesn't put me off that much. It comes from within the EU so no customs issues, and you get it within 5 days rather than up to 60 coming from HK.

Can anyone recommend a good bicycle helmet mount for a Ricoh Theta S (pictured).

It has a standard 1/4" tripod mount at the bottom, I'm just not sure how I'd go about fitting it to a helmet considering it's a 360° camera.

Attached: 360-vr-camera-rentals-vancouver.jpg (729x400, 27K)

how do i find and decide what good knives to buy?

depends what use case you need it for

Then Honorbuy fits your needs i think. I could recommend ibuygou but they don have the Note in stock.

Yeah I've been refreshing the page on iBuygou every day for a month and still nothing so I've given up hope.

It depends. Most small stuff up to ~$4 is pretty close to what I'd pay locally, unless there's a big sale on Ali and I order everything that I've had on my list in bulk with some coupons.
As far as electronics go, the difference is huge. I pay about half of the cost compared to resellers. For example, I've recently ordered an FPV drone set (drone, goggles, controller and an extra battery) for the price that would get me just an older model of that drone locally.
I live in Eastern Europe and only one or two packages a year get hit by customs fees, which is fairly negligible in the grand scheme of things.
>whole sale suppliers here probably don't pay shit in customs and get wholesale prices
as far as I know, they do have to pay the duty, then they also add VAT + profit margins to the price that you pay.

Attached: 871807c0cbda08e6a2881fcb039d1da5.jpg (650x925, 455K)

Buy it from IBuyGou instead, CSG gets a discount there too

see

First thing I saw when checking out the frontpage ibuygou.com/p-official-original-xiaomi-redmi-note-5-4g-phablet-4gb-ram-64gb-rom-------global-version--black-11062.html

t. someone with half a brain cell

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.05.09.png (790x124, 20K)

EU warehouse is for pussies, if you want it fast then you pay up for DHL shipping + customs protection that way IF you get his with customs they will pay back the difference. A lot of stores offer this.

That's what you get for waiting too long

>implying it was ever in stock

iBuygou have sold 0 RN5Ps.

I bought mine on 17 April (posted pic related when I bought it) and have had it for a while now. So yeah you waited too long.

Attached: 1528021035842.jpg (1205x626, 101K)