(((Firefox))) R.I.P

(((Firefox))) R.I.P

Attached: logo.jpg (1000x241, 28K)

who?

>no addons
wake me up when this thing has decentraleyes, privacy badger, ublock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere, a cookie deleter, a vim keybinds extension, and possibly noscript/umatrix for the insane people.

?
Why would you want so much bloat?

>decentraleyes
placebo
>privacy badger
hosts.txt
>HTTPS Everywhere
irrelevant today

The only good thing missing is ublock

you're mom lol

0.05 cents have been added to your account

>Why would you want so much bloat?
lurk on desktop threads here you'll see most people either run windows 10 with 40 kinds of bloatware or some minimalist distro with outdated software just because it looks ''hackerish''

Do we really need more Chromium clones?

I'd consider using it if it had ublock, but I won't bother before then.

Just add webextensions support. Then it will be perfect.
A redesign using that DWD thing would be nice too.

something like this

Attached: modes.png (920x800, 512K)

>chromium browser core
Wow it's fucking nothing.

What's the damn point of I'm not already heavily invested in KDE?

It's a fucking new blink frontend, except without webext support. Why wouldn't you just use ungoogled-chromium?
>The only good thing missing is ublock
Falkon has built-in ad blocking, although it's not as good as ublock.
umatrix is the real deal-killer for me. as autistic as it is, I like to minimize the amount of JS that I execute.
are there a lot of chromium clones? most of the random free browsers out there are webkit based.

Does a chromium clone even mean freedom away from Google or is the botnet baked right into the source code? Asking as a practically unknowledgeable tinfoil.

Attached: IMG_20180519_103933.jpg (460x654, 42K)

Ungoogled Chromium and Iridium address this issue fairly well.

>HTTPS Everywhere
>irrelevant today

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

how the fuck can a single kshit theme be so disgusting

Thanks friend.

UI is shit

>90px
jesus what a waste

>Minimalise amount of JS
Man whatever you use as a computer is probably strong enough to run whatever you throw at it, I used to have 7 or 8 tabs open on Nightly with only unlock and the game I'd run on the other screen wouldn't see any slowdowns, if my fx8360 + 16gb ram + 960 4gb can do it then whatever you have should be well able to do it, if whatever you have can't do it then get off Jow Forums until you have a machine that can do basic internet browsing

>muh JS viruses
Get Malwarebytes and pay the measly 30 for the premium if you don't want viruses

>Inb4 Malwarebytes is shit and slow
Your PC is shit and slow

>Inb4 shill
>If I was getting money I'd have upgraded to a Ryzen 2700 by now, calling me a shill wouldn't really invalidate my input either, can't possibly see why it's used at all

I paid for my first machine myself and built it up from scratch from a €350 a10-5800k + 8gb,(pirated windows 10 because fuck 120 for that shit) then bought the 960 strix, then my buddy gave me his old mobo, the fx and an extra stick of ram (8gb) for 10 quid, throughout my whole time, about 4 years, from a "shit" machine to a mid class machine I've never had any bullshit problems that needed me to even think about JS. Trust me I have never had any virus problem with my computer, even when I would be torrenting games or movies, no slowdowns, the only thing that used to be slow on my machine was multi-tasking video rendering with games (sadly not a YouTuber), or if the game was just a demanding game. The problem is Jow Forums is full of autistic fuckwits with no friends that think how fast their webpages load, if you spend enough time in front of your computer for that shit to matter, just fuck off you're taking all the intelligence out of this board

Pic related is old faithful
The filthy fan is probably from the smoking, I'm convinced it's doubling as an air purifier at this stage

Blog sent by my Galaxy Note 8

Attached: 20180603_064402.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

>It is built on the Qt WebEngine[4][5] which is a wrapper for the Chromium browser core.[6]
They came up with the sickest possible name for a web browser, and it's wasted on this garbage?

Attached: 1510030434821.gif (360x203, 1.78M)