Sup guys

sup guys
I wrote a (functional) Reddit downvote bot.
Problem is, I need valid accounts for it to work.
Anybody know where I could get accounts for this purpose? I considered phishing them off retards (Jow Forumstrees) but that is a whole process.
I wouldn't mind just buying them, depending on the price.

Attached: 1514178756739.png (570x396, 461K)

There's a subreddit for account sharing where you can scrape usernames/passwords. Look into it.

Just make a bunch of accounts with 10minutemail.

thanks

they need to look valid (karma, age, comments, etc) for the system to count their votes (I think)

>I wrote a (functional) Reddit downvote bot.
you mean you can unleash your bot to downvote a single post into oblivion?

[deleted]

Attached: reddit_pro.png (1253x516, 194K)

yes. I just need some more accounts for it. Right now it can downvote you to -4

bump

Doesn't this place have one that's based in Israel?

and whats your end goal? to downvote someone you dont like?

I'm guessing so. Fucking with Redditfags is a noble enough goal.

>i wrote a bot to mess with a website
>except i forgot to actually write the difficult part

hey guys i wrote a Jow Forums bot which automatically shit posts. problem is i need a bunch of Jow Forums pass'. either that or does someone have a tutorial on how to solve captchas with visual basic code?

no, its a waste of time. Stop trying to fit in.

>Downvote into oblivion
Nice of you to stop by, redditor

kek

t. redditor that doesn't want his posts downvoted

kill yourself, it wasnt her turn

I will never understand how Redditors can be so obsessed with meaningless internet points, let alone to the point where you'd write software to manipulate them. I know this is probably weird coming from a Jow Forums poster, but how meaningless and empty must your life be?

unironically this

Top rated comments get read more.
Buried comments don't.
Want to silence an opposing opinion or promote your cool new product? Fake it.

Dopamine release

it a perfect world they're meaningless, but for now they are incredibly important because of the ability to censor anything someone doesn't like and publicize anything they do

That seems like the most pointless and autistic waste of time anyone could engage in.

OP. the reddit fags are scared as fuck
Keep doing gods work

Yeah, you got me. OP's downvoting thingie is going to completely ruin me. Guess suicide is all I'm going to have left after all my imaginary internet tendie points get voted away.

I guess they're like (You)s here. You've now got 6 of them and I bet you feel smug.

Probably.
Getting paid for it isn't autistic at all though.

[deleted]

Just stating an opinion. I can't imagine using Reddit in the first place, as the voting system makes sure no actual meaningful discussion ever happens. If you were to use it, though, why the hell would you be so invested in it to care about the voting system?

But you're not getting paid for it. Let's just cut this larping off now before it gets going.

even back then you could tell that mike was the lead and jay was the sidekick. rlm forever except aids moby

I'm doing a hostile takeover of a smaller subreddit

epic, but not a valid comparison
See, that is why I asked where I could buy them in the OP. If I could buy them on reddit.com, I would

OP here.
What you gaggle of retards seem unable to grasp is that I don't care about the karma points. I want to use it to shitpost to the extreme
God this place is full of 16 year olds, I miss old Jow Forums

>I don't care about the karma points.

Attached: 1517853334916.png (256x224, 5K)

>God this place is full of 16 year olds
So do your part and leave, kiddo. Clean the place up a bit.

get lost loser

The fact that the OP is still monitoring his dead thread makes this even funnier.

>implying im op, get lost faggot redditor

>implying you're not
>lel

Prove I am faggot

You're replying, and you're not going to stop. That's proof enough.

Cry baby redditor still monitoring this thread after 10 hours calling people op

OP still here, in an advanced state of asshurt, desperately hoping someone will bump the thread for him.

thanks for bumping the thread 20 times loser
>spending his night in my thread on a saturday night

HAHAHHAHAHA

No problem. Really just wanted to see if you were still here and asshurt. Since I got a response to my bait in less than two minutes, hours after the fact, I'm going to take that as a yes.

>spending his night in my thread on a saturday night

HAHAHHAHAHA

bump

uh oh, better unleash the downvote bot on this thread soon

You are the downvote bot. You're too retarded to realize it though.

I will never understand if Reddit is so good, why are Redditcucks swarming this place? it's the refugee mentally, "my culture is important", "my rules are important", "this is my place now".

pleb.

Attached: 1521793946814.png (1169x280, 102K)

yes, i am literally the downvote bot
seems legit

>dumb idiot proves himself even further to be a complete moron

Thanks!

yep, i am that dumb bot voteidiot

>dude I'm not LITERALLY a downvote bot
>haha I got you there

Just end your life you fucking retard

>if Reddit is so good, why are Redditcucks swarming this place?
I dunno, ask the OP. He seems to have the usual Redditor mentality that says "if I'm one, so is everyone else" and made this thread. The fact that he's still here having a mental breakdown after getting completely destroyed speaks volumes about how clueless the average Reddit refugee is regarding being welcome here. Maybe they figure that there's enough of their kind here now that they've become the majority?

Attached: 1512045405898.png (768x1024, 1.6M)

I use both, but was a Jow Forums user first and if I had to choose only one it'd be Jow Forums, even without Moot.

What the fuck?
Is this where Pajeet freelancers end up?

You idiots are taking the joke literally.