>simple holographic shit that actually doesn't suck
>none of it is being used to make a Net Navi and a PET
Jow Forums why?

Attached: file.png (500x444, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S64307032?
warosu.org/g/image/fHeepRrVa29yEoPG4nu3sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

silicon valley is run by braindead CEOs, hipster venture capitalists, and pajeets

Companies found more profitable farm people data like cows

Attached: cow.jpg (800x533, 125K)

aren't you fags super h4x0r and shiet?
just get together with /v/ or any other weeb boards and make mighty no. 1488 yourselves

I've been saying this for years

nigga it's all about iniciative. that's how shit gets done.
i don't know ANYTHING about comput0rs. my line of field is law.
but if it's necessary, i'll do what i can to help.

i'll say this though, start by gathering info:

"what sort of device could run this? would it need dedicated hardware or could a smartphone do the job just fine? pitch-wise, what's necessary for this project? what computing techniques could be used for the AI? isn't Deep Learning a good choice for iniciative in conversation? Learning overtime what kind of response the user likes best."

you know, ACTUALLY MAKE A PITCH?

Do the paperwork, setup communications and come back some time later when stuff is done.

now that i think about it, it needs first to get everything connected and free (thats the main point of the universe from that game) we need some sort of free internet or a alternate version of it totally free but knowing how corrupt the things are right now, good luck

AI is really non-existent still in the form most people would want it. AI right now is just used as a buzzword as we can't achieve any type of general AI with current computers

The only AI Jow Forums is capable of creating is a nazi memespouting crossdressing shota

Pitch:
If you remember Megman NT Warriors as a kid, Netto/Lan had a PET with Megman in it where he used battle chilps with Megman and fought other net navis. I want to make that a reality. From the research I have done, an actual AI like program is very big. Currently the only thing we have Gatebox but that's still being worked on and only available in Japanese. First thing we need to figure out what coding. Personally, I have almost no exp in coding except in a little java script. The code needs to be something everyone can learn and should stay open source as much as possible so mods can be easier on the Net Navi's. As for Chips? I don't think we need them. We could just make a store or a way to share files for this. I think a basic phone could do the trick, or maybe start on PC. Sort of reminds me of Bonzai Buddy.

I think if /v/ and Jow Forums came along, we could do a lot of good. Making our own version. Voice commands are a must. Naming, designing, and more. Basic conversations and so on.

(Anons add in if you got an idea)

so a perfectly fine being?

Fucking when?

Wait, is this a personal assistant or a game? Why the chips?

I had one of these when I was a kid, I may actually still have it somewhere. I was a retard with an overactive imagination and thought I would actually get a properly functioning PET with my own Net Navi that I could use to jack in to devices and fight viruses and shit. Little did I know it was just a shitty LCD game. It was still fun to play pretend with though.

I need to see this

it was golden dude fuck off
>:what a hater
>that shit was art

The internet of things are not a big terrible menace yet.
But it will get to a point where EVERYTHING will get infected with some chinese crap malware, and you will need an isolated clean computer to fix your shit, which is what a PET essentially is.

Instead of passional ais what about the idea of how the songs work? Integrate that

Did you not play the games or watch the anime user?

Sorry ahead of time. I'm on my phone, my computer crashed

>2030
>Everyone is wearing smart glasses or contacts
>all the major brands have ads you see floating around when you walk annoying the living shit out of you when you walk
>The smart people have an adblock but still a lot of companies have on their Holodoor "please don't block or ads! We need to pay for the store when people don't buy or stuff!"
>Walk into the food court at the mall
>Everyone is on a chatroom
>It looks like fucking VR chat from 2018
>The graphics are god awful
>2 furries are taking about the food ol days off IMVU and yiffing

I have dreamed of this all my life. I would want the chip system to work like the gba games, in that they are virtual collectables that you can use in virtual battles, trade wirelessly with friends, organize into virtual folders, and exchange them in some physical chip trader at designated locations around cities.

The future i described is a bit worse (the MMBN and probably our future)
>Everything, EVERYTHING is connected to the internet
>Everything can (and will) get infected with all sorts of scummy resistant as fuck malware
>You need to carry with yourself a literal AI machine able to analyze the complex patterns and kill the viruses, and this machine is isolated from the internet to avoid getting itself pwned
>Everyone will consider this cleaning duty as a "regular thing"

Why hasn't CAPCOM made a mobile MMBN gacha game?

yeah I can see that

I don't know what the fuck that is, but it is probably not possible with current tech

>as there are many, many, MANY machines to maintain, the (((higher ups))) decide to recruit kids to do all the local cleaning needed by reskinning those machines as well, PETs/Netnavis and creating all the culture of walking around and "defeating the viruses" and collecting chips etc..

>I didn't grow up with Megaman NT Warrior
I feel sorry for you

I miss Tay

You asks us this question a couple of years ago. I remember you being laughed off this board.
Did you expect for the same to not happen again?

It's probably possible (with the exception of all of the unique AIs with their own individual personalities and possibly legal status), but the execution hardware-wise is just fatally clunky

There's no way anyone would ever carry around shit like that. Nor would cartridges serve any purpose whatsoever. In the age of smartphones with mobile connectivity, there's absolutely no reason that this system wouldn't just be anything other than an app on existing phones

They're too busy giving us shitty content releases for Monster Hunter World.

I have no idea what you're talking about user.

owww.... OOOOOWWWWWW.... my asshole is leaking OOOOWWWWWW piss poop fart OOWW... blood fart... monkey brain fungus ooze out of the brain.. skull hole head hole.. leaking brain submissive satanic geometry NWO WWIII... sss -> satanic sissy sex... ass hole punching by KKK elite killary kkklinton

Attached: Snakepit1-300x260.png (614x532, 322K)

Yes you do. I wouldn’t forget such an autistic thread like this.

*>AI

No I do not user. I rarely post on this board as it is. If this same thread has been created, it wasn't me.

warosu.org/g/thread/S64307032?

Sorry user, not me. What does LoT stand for?

Also

warosu.org/g/image/fHeepRrVa29yEoPG4nu3sA

IoT*
still that's not me user. Seems like this has been a thing for at least a few years.

Why do you care so much who posted any of those?

Lol anons a fucking weirdo who needs to learn how to separate his animu fantasies from real life!

you're a fucking monkey congratulations retard AMERIKKKA

okay this thread got creepy way too fast

Attached: B9FE866E-BA31-4F3A-9A4D-FED31B44A35B.jpg (420x315, 27K)

Says the dude who likely collected Pokemon and Yugioh cards

Okay now you’re just projecting

PET requires complete IoT integration. We aren't there yet

Am I? I did collect them user, I wouldn't doubt at some point in your life you can't tell me you wouldn't have loved to have a duel disk

Yeah, I did. When I was 9. You don’t see me autistically begging a Cantonese knitting BBS to make my childhood fantasies a reality 15 years later, do you?

So if we got the technology to make a real duel disk, holograms and all or even a duel arena, you wouldn't want to try it out?

There’s already some smegma king doing that with Hololens. And no.

Wordsaladofcorecctness

Btw
I'm workin on it jeez

Attached: roughbrace.png (800x600, 175K)

I saw that. It was interesting. Alright, when it comes around, you're gonna feel silly you can't summon an awesome monster

Internet of Things

>Learn net security
>who was 'Megaman'
>HowtoLanHikari

Can we not?
IoT is a fucking mistake, and so are smartphones. Individually they've basically ruined society, lets not combine them

Netnavis are actually quite the opposite of it.
Until you "jack in", they're not capable of any sort of wireless network, being more of offline AIs you carry around.