I might be able to buy an electron microscope

Should I do it? Pic similar to what I'd be getting, I can get it for like 20 bux.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 213K)

nah dude too expensive lol

yes

FUCK YES
And post pics

Unless you have the other gear to actually run it you have a $20 paper weight

buy a roll of quarters and shove it up your ass

The gear is included with it. It's at an obscure auction.

I mean if you get all the gear and are able to haul it it would be well worth the $20 even just to see it working once

ofc

Fuck it, will try to post pics at some point.
Will at some point
u

Do it OP

DO IT WE GOTTA SEE THIS

Fucking do it. Of course, it's probably going to be broken, and you can't image much without a gold sputter coater.

fucking do it

nah... you wont be able to see your dick. give up.

What is the make/model of the machine?

Are you fucking kidding? $20 is nothing, buy that shit.

Dude, are there any other items on this auction? How caniget scientific equipment for this cheap?

Hey, it's me, your cousin Roman

give it back tyrone

If you know a college student or proff better reach out to them and get this thing set up.
Don't fry your power connections, godspeed OP.

sell it to a 3rd rate uni for a thousand bucks and a blowjob from a sexy intern

I'm a light microscopy nerd, and my holy grail have always been an electron microscope. If you get it and it's working and it's not old as shit snd an OSHA hazard then you can sell it on the hobby market for good bucks, starting at thousands and possibly tens of tvousands if it's a good model. Check ebay.

Do eeet op. You might be able to find your pecker on these

OP will not deliver include me in the screencap

20 bux is nothing so might as well. who knows, maybe it will work.

Attached: 85025041506201656_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.png (1274x1800, 1.88M)

Holy fucking shit that's awesome! I didn't even realize you could have those as a private citizen, I figured they were million dollar machines. I'd buy the shit out of that.

do it
how else are you gonna send office qt3.14s dick pics

Even if you can manage the proper power requirements in your house, it will not work properly if the building is not properly designed architecturally for microscopes. If there is even a little bit of vibration from roads nearby etc. it will compromise the microscope's function. Most companies won't even sell them to universities without proper buildings because they just don't function properly.

But for super cheap you should do it anyway, it's the dream.

Just some other lab equipment. Nothing too special, I'm just looking out for the rare stuff like this and some special refrigerators designed for liquid helium.

You can find some older ones on eBay for around 5k. Very nice.

lol