American Internet is freer than ever without NN

>American Internet is freer than ever without NN
>European Internet is falling apart with GDPR
kek

Attached: daddy.png (1126x988, 643K)

Yes goyim. You're FREE.
See how fast and smooth the Internet I provide you is?
Not like those idiots and slaves in the EU who won't let us profi-- i mean, help them by inspecting and responsibly handling their personal information.

Attached: test.png (270x326, 860)

good goyim

What?

Gee, it sure must be nice to have to pay an exorbitant amount to your ISP for substandard speeds.

There’s no way they arent going to try and raise your prices for the same tier of service, triple that of EU countries and Canada.

Summerfags pls leave.

Honestly, I still doesn't get what is the effect of GDPR.
Nothing seems changed, except those Email spam.
They still collecting our information and sell it to black market without our consent.

>American Internet
>"Free"
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

But is correct.
NBN has been completely botched and we will never see the gigabit speeds we were promised. All that fiber for 100/50 max is a fucking joke especially at the prices you have to pay for it compared to europe.

>All that fiber for 100/50 max is a fucking joke especially at the prices you have to pay for it compared to europe.
This

Most of the time its free in europe, at least its for me and most people I know

article 13 is what he meant, im guessing.

Are you fucking retarded ? Net Neutrality has not been repealed, the US senate voted against the repeal on May 16th.

>the internet is free
The internet of today is not free at all compared to how it used to be.

>falling apart with GDPR
What? It's a massive improvement already, and there haven't even been any lawsuits yet.

There is no such thing as American or European internet

This. Now websites need explicit consent before keeping your personal info to send you promotional material

My inbox has never been this spam free

Of course there is, it's only a few undersea cables

Retard detected
GDPR has had absolutely no adverse effects at all
EUA13 will

It's boomerposting from Jow Forums.

>and Canada
user... you couldn't raise prices to Canadian levels in just about any other country, NN or no NN. Leafs get fucked over in basically everything.

americlap ISPs (all 3 of them) inject HTML in websites americlaps visit

...to remind they're over their 46GB data cap

SHUT UP YOU STUPID GOYIM