I do all these and my back still hurts after a normal 10h/day PC use...

I do all these and my back still hurts after a normal 10h/day PC use. What do you guys do for back problems and do you really plan to live past 50 in the unfortunate case your pain becomes chronic and crippling?

Attached: ergonomic-sitting-EN.jpg (3000x1571, 391K)

You hurt because this image is bullshit. Your body tells you what it wants. Stop trying to sit like a model.

Go do some deadlifts and squats you fucking twink.

bump

Attached: ergo-3.png (1156x760, 18K)

I sit with my back twisted with my feet on my desk.

And I've been doing this for 30 years now. No problemo.

Consult a doctor or a physical therapist. Perhaps you're doing something else wrong.

I do OPs pic related but monitor is at eye level with no tilt. The key is to put a pillow behind your lower back.

t.blob

If you're hyper flexible like me then you need to see a professional. I'm always in pain somewhere, but I usually solve it by myself with streght training, but it would be good for you to get some good info before you try to fix yourself.

This.

And more specifically: don't sit in the same position for hours on end.
Pick some different comfortable positions and alternate between them.

Sitting isn't fucking rocket science, humans have been doing it successfully without instructions for 40.000 years.

Image is bullshit, all suggested methods of healing back pain are bullshit, all reasons you heard about you having back pain are bullshit,
All you have to do is read "Healing back pain
Book by John E. Sarno" and you can join the god tier of people who are able to control their body on their own, instead of being told they have back pain. I have seen people facing operations who said fuck off to doctors after reading this, and about dozen people I suggested the book got rid of the pain for good, its not about chair, or posture, or way you sit, its in your head. now go and read it and save yourself some time.

interesting i'll look into it

>John Ernest Sarno Jr. (June 23, 1923 – June 22, 2017)[1][2][3] was Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, and attending physician at the Howard A. Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, New York University Medical Center. He graduated from Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1943,[4] and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1950. In June 2017 he died of undiagnosed back problems.

But can that fix a broken disk?

>In June 2017 he died of undiagnosed back problems.
You mean congestive heart failure.
1/10, tryvharder brah

Maybe you need to try harder to shill a "doctor" whose work isn't recognised by peers and who sells his miracle treatments to hypochondirac celebrities.

Deadlift

>normal
>10 hours a day sitting on your ass
>8 sleeping
>normal

This

And also this:
/you can close this thread now

>You hurt because this image is bullshit. Your body tells you what it wants. Stop trying to sit like a model.
this

Someone keeps spamming 'sit up straight' threads/memes all the time, whoever this person is an idiot trying to meme their stupidity on others

Sitting up straight will hurt your back because your spite is curved and this unnatural curvature is compressing the discs on your lower back. Have you noticed that most people when sitting in a chair have a tendency to learn the chair back to feel comfortable?

If you want a sure fire method of getting rid of back pain, connect your computer to your large screen tv and sit on the couch and use a wireless keyboard/mouse. You NEVER hear of anyone who sits on the couch watching tv all day complain of back pain, right?

Attached: s.jpg (409x411, 68K)

guess what retard, exercise and lifting wont cure pain from sitting in an unnatural position, take your faggot ass back to Jow Forums

The idea is that your improved musculature will hold your body in the correct position and lessen the strain on the discs/spine

None of it is right. Sitting is bad, standing is bad, laying is bad. Sitting straight retains posture and musculature, hunching and leaning back diminish it and over time can cause adaptive shortening of the muscle fibers. Standing can cause discomfort in the legs, and wear on the knee joints from compression.

Ideally you can orient your hips forward in a natural position and sit straight alleviating the postural error from 90deg seats and strengthening the back. Kneeling chairs do this.

well that is an idea of someone with the IQ of a 8 year old would come up with

your spine is curved back for a reason, because all your body weight is in front of your spine, so if your spine was exactly straight all your wieght would be forward of your spine and cause severe stress/pain. The fact that your spine angles back distributes the weight evenly over your spine. So this is why sitting up straight is bad.

Another good trick is to put your feet up on footstools, this will eleviate the unnatural curvature of the lower back when sitting.

sounds like complete bullshit and I dont believe a word of it

at least you tried

Sadly this. 100 times.

You don't fucking know what you are talking about...

You lack exercise and movement. It's as much a neurological problem as it's a muscle one.

Go for a hike, ride bike, do some shit to compensate for the 10hours you're unnaturally sitting in front of a screen.

And if you don't have time for this because whatever the fucking excuse you come up with, take the shortcut and go to the gym for an hour, two to three times a week.

You can't fix this problem any other way, and you can't compensate for the lack of movement.

It's even mandatory in some tech companies, ask me how I know... But it's for the better.

Just exercise regularly

And take cold showers

I wonder if we'll ever come up with a more natural human interface device model. Sitting in front of a screen that delivers your information is no different than medieval monks reading their books. And they were highly active the rest of the day compared to us today

>MY BOSS TOLD ME EXERSIZE WAS GOOD FOR ME!!!!!
>CHECKMATE ATHIEST HUUUUUUUUR

you need a chair with proper back support. approx. 135 degrees also distributes the load horizontally, not just vertically, reducing the load on the lower back discs. standing up every few minutes should also be done. get a standing desk if you can to vary your position. aslo, do your proper core and stretching exercises.

Attached: _42328901_seating_pos3_416.gif (416x215, 11K)

His boss wants to maximize profit by having his workers fit and able to deliver maximum working hours you dunce.

right, this thread is about back pain cause by sitting and you want to brag about your boss at your fictional job telling you to exersize, time to go play with your Barbie dolls or GI Joe

Squats and deadlifts

> Normal 10h
> Normal
I don't think your problem is physical mate

>what are hololens
>what is vr

THIS
I have gotten a fucking lordosis out of this shitty meme

What are the elbow and knee angles in this image? Right angles look like this.

Attached: 1200px-Right_angle.svg.png (1200x1200, 18K)

Just bought a Steelcase Gesture and I will say that the difference in posture is pretty amazing compared to my last chair. Having a chair for actively good posture is different than the big pleather crap you'll get at most office supply/big box stores. Adjustability of the seat bottom and armrest position helps a lot.

Attached: gesture.jpg (790x395, 50K)

diddly and squats you dyel

>90 degree angles
What kind of moron would think this is good posture?