For mobile 4K video editing and color-correct work, there's simply no other alternative

For mobile 4K video editing and color-correct work, there's simply no other alternative.

Attached: mbp.jpg (1600x900, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gigabyte.com/Laptop/AERO-15X--i7-8750H#kf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Quick_Sync_Video
rbt.asia/_/search/image/Tfwl6f7HKB0aXoie366ZWQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/PtGv4iC-jRbex3Xw592fAw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because everyone who does that is a massive faggot?

what is dell xps has i9 now
macbook became obsoleted

>editing videos on a laptop
Know how I know you're underage?

OH, you mean upscaled artificial 4K? Right, right.
Yeah. I don't know anyone who wants artificial 4K, but you got me there pal.

it's 2880x1800 though

It’s not upscaled, just transcoded with temporary proxy files in the timeline before being re-encoded with the real file at the end.

enjoy your coil whine

this fucking thread again?
Fuck off faggot.

>not buying a gaming laptop and turning it into a hackintosh
mactoddlers btfo

unironically the new razerblade

That won't work. All of them will only work with the intel igpu not the dedicated graphics card.

Those shits don't have enough horsepower to render shit, let alone 4k.
You'd have to offload the actual processing to a render farm.

You will have to have a significantly more powerful hardware to match a MBP's render times, all thanks to Final Cut's ridiculous efficiency.

Attached: FCPX.png (1366x768, 283K)

@66195060
Not even giving a (You), put in a little more effort.

>mobile
>work
hmm
you should rethink your contract

gigabyte.com/Laptop/AERO-15X--i7-8750H#kf

>NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB with Max-Q design
>8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor
>World's First Full HD 144Hz IPS Panel with Thin Bezel Design
>4K UHD IPS Adobe RGB 100% Panel (Optional)
>5mm Thin Bezel Design: Experience True Visual Immersion
>X-Rite™ Pantone® Certified Display
>94Wh Huge Battery Capacity for 10+ Hours Productivity
>Thunderbolt™ 3, mini DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0: UHD 4K 60Hz Output
>UHS-II Card Reader: 12X Faster Transfer Speed
>Blazing-fast M.2 PCIe Gen.3 X4 SSD: Reach 2000MB/s (Optional)
>DDR4 2666MHz: Next Generation Memory
>GIGABYTE Fusion Keyboard: 16.7M Colors Per-key RGB Backlight
>Unique Aesthetics with Aluminum Robust Body
>CNC Chassis: Brings Back the Art of Crafting
>Dolby Atmos: Moving Audio

Real 4K,calibrate,power GPU,CPU,TB3,UHS II,mini DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0.

So if you're going to tell me the display panel in this device produces different colors than every other display on the planet, doesn't that make it THIS device that's wrong?

Same lie again Final Cut use Intel QuickSync hardware decode.less quality encoder but fast.

That honestly hurt my feelings but please do prove me wrong. Everyone knows, and you can't take this from Apple, that their efficiency is unparalleled. The iPhone SE which is still serving me greatly runs on 2GB of RAM, the iPhone X uses 3GB, not EIGHT like Anbloat requires. Final Cut Pro is the reason people buy Macs for video editing, its just stupidly efficient.

>Final Cut's ridiculous efficiency
all that hot bullshit

Pic related was the 15" MBP, brainlet. It was using the dGPU.

being this fucking gay and lying is a sin, you faggot

Why are you so upset, where's the lying exactly?

QuickSync begin fixed hardware decode, no GPU software.

dumb fucking shit about efficiency. you can shove that shit right up your ass. apple is poor quality horseshit. go shill this to Jow Forumsscat

these are facebook machines, not meant to do work. your first clue should be the poor ventilation. if you think otherwise you are a goddamn liar or just fucking stupid

That was barely English but I think you're trying to say that Final Cut for some reason doesn't render using the GPUs, which is hilarious and false.

Attached: Laptops_for_Video_Editing_03[1].jpg (850x476, 85K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Quick_Sync_Video

rbt.asia/_/search/image/Tfwl6f7HKB0aXoie366ZWQ/

Report paid shills.

gpu rendering is poor quality
i would not expect a retarded macfag to understand this

You are absolutely fuming. Flustered. I'm sorry my facts upset you.

Attached: Sir Jony Ive.jpg (599x447, 22K)

>fuming
that would be the shitbook right under your nose

>RADEON PRO 460

Maybe learn to read.

Yes no one renders anything on GPUs, ok. Absolutely hilarious. Do your parents know you're using your computer privileges to shitpost on a Taiwanese trainspotting forum?

Literally just build your own computer with all the specs optimized. It's not that hard.

Attached: unimpressed coffee pepe.png (306x306, 112K)

>Maybe learn to read.
you're missing the point every time, you dumb shill

Default encoder for Final Cut is QuickSync.

Attached: DefaultFinalCut.png (1762x38, 27K)

My Mac doesn't run hot and I can't make it throttle unless I obstruct the air intakes. Try again. The only laptop I have that has excellent thermals is my W530. Pic related is another one of my ThinkPads. This is all a stopgap until I source some nice older Macs for various tasks.

Attached: toasty.png (723x358, 54K)

oh annon(s) you are the reason I'm still on Jow Forums. hope i'm not being to much of a faggot but, thanks you.

go back

Attached: wojak.jpg (1001x823, 154K)

>various tasks
like what. facebook?

your shitbook has been proven time and time again (version doesn't matter) that it cannot handle workloads for more than a few minutes. they throttle.

Why don't you open your Final Cut and show me. You're trying to tell me that when my 460 fires up, its just running Furmark in the background for fun while my CPU is doing all the work? Ok. Quicksync is there because not all Macs have dGPUs you moron. Only the desktops minus the Mac Mini and 15" MBPs have them.

>40 retards replied seriously to the bait OP and feeding the mactoddler instead of just reporting

Attached: 1512672556400.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>proven

My real world ownership trumps your troll images and greentext jokes on an anime forum. I own more machines of both than you do. Try again.

If facts are hurting you, you don't have to look. Reporting someone who's not breaking any rules will probably get YOU banned. You're free to add any points you have. :^)

post a video of rendering for 5 minutes with temp and frequency. we're waiting

Attached: 1527843227880.png (594x648, 152K)

No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

can you fucking read?

Why do you think I sent you a screencap from a Windows machine, brainlet? I'm at my friend's place, for weekends away I don't take my main 15" machine, I bring one of my smaller ThinkPads which I feel more comfortable tossing around and abusing.

Attached: 03,06,18(10-36-03).jpg (1254x781, 104K)

you're free to make another thread later. that won't be happening though, because you're a gigantic faggot

So, no to the entire first line and no to the rest of it. This isn't advertising. Trust me sweetie, Apple only bothers to shill in bigger venues, Hollywood. Every time you see a Mac in a movie its not because the character's thought to use one, no. Its because Apple had contacted the director before filming to have it put in. The only paid shilling on Jow Forums is obvious. Niche bullshit from chinkland sheds with no advertising renevue come here, proper layout, spec lists, links to buy. The works.

We are here debating whether a Mac can edit 4K footage. Its nothing in comparison to a shill thread. You should lurk more and see more before you think you can tell things apart.

Imagine being this much of a permavirgin appletoddler.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/PtGv4iC-jRbex3Xw592fAw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/

Attached: 1514323437930.png (429x245, 38K)

Yeah I'll definitely have that on my mind for Monday, remember to make a thread for that one guy on Jow Forums who froths about Macs being 'facebook machines' that says things like 'dumb fucking shit about efficiency, you can shove that shit right up your ass'. A perfectly reasonable debater that I'd like to engage again. I suggest you go back to /v/.

I made none of those threads, or this one.
>permavirgin

I'm at my GF's dad's house. I've had sexual intercourse before but nice projection. Feel free to refute any of my points.

so you have nothing. good.
go back to taking cum up your ass, faggot

I swear these fuckers are paying off the janitors and mods.

>I'm browsing 4chinz from my gfs dads house

You must be at least 18 years of age to browse this website. Please don't break our rules.

HP's Envy and Spectre lineup are good on paper, but their trackpads make me want to murder it,
The only notebooks that really tick my boxes, as a current and soon to be former Apple user are Dell's XPS line.

Overpriced shitbook with bad customer service