Graphics error?

What am I seening here?
It seems that when I have my phone close to a strong magnet it goes into this error mode. It still funktions but wont let me past the lockscreen. And it looks like a super low pixel mode.

Is this a known error?

Attached: Screenshot_20180506-182334.png (1080x1920, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

android.stackexchange.com/questions/188414/what-is-this-strange-screen-im-stuck-into-no-response-to-any-touch-lineageos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the aesthetic virus, enjoy.

It's not an error. It's a mode that works with some phone cases so that you can see basic info through the front cover.

Attached: 1499086992164.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Haha, that makes perfect sense. But how would i turn that off again? Now whenever this happens i have to reset

>It seems that when I have my phone close to a strong magnet it goes into this error mode.
>
What

Attached: df8bd3a0_38dd_4d82_95df_8353a5920581.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

remove the strong magnet you fucking tool

It still wont come out of that mode, even afer I remove the magnet.

I guess the problem is better described here:

android.stackexchange.com/questions/188414/what-is-this-strange-screen-im-stuck-into-no-response-to-any-touch-lineageos

why the fuck would you put an electronic near a magnet?

Attached: 1524097806463.png (1280x720, 472K)

1. by accident
2. by putting it next to another phone with a flip-case

Since i know now that it is a feature not an error i tried around a bit. I can reproduce it if i slide it very specifit by a magnet. Also i am now able to put it out of that mode again with the magnet

1. then you deserve that
2. Those magnets can't be that strong

come on, tell us already what really happened.

Attached: 1524518479832.png (975x1075, 1.6M)

>You should still be able to forcefully reboot - try holding both POWER and VOL_UP simultaneously under adequate lighting (to trigger the ambient light sensor, so it won't think the button combination was mispressed and prevent the reboot)
when you have to shine a light on your phone to get it to reboot

>phone useless at the heat death of the universe
trash it

Am I dreaming?

My HTC One M8 used to have the pixel cover too. Good times.

Same, recognized it immediately. I'm still using it, though the screen is beginning to separate from the case, and I've had to replace the USB port.

>when I have my phone close to a strong magnet
>electronics
>next to a strong magnet

sometimes I think Jow Forums is just retarded children.

Only sometimes?

>still thinks magnets hurt the electro-pixies
get a load of this faggot

>imagine being this retarded

we have a stupid questions thread for idiots like you

you mean
>I didnt have to desolder the old port and resolder a new one in
good times really

OP, did you apply the magnet to the front? It could be that your phone has a Hall-effect sensor in a specific place, and those sorts of covers as show in have a tiny magnet which covers that place when they're closed, to tell the phone to display the mode in your OP picture. Only since you're sliding a free magnet around, it got confused and didn't register that the magnet had left. Just a guess.