He's a mathlet

>he's a mathlet
>he ended up an IT janitor
>he thinks he's as important as an actual engineer
Mathlets need to be culled from the flock at birth.
Way too many people in the first year of engineering don't know basic highschool shit and those are always the ones dropping down to pajeet-tier IT work.

Attached: bullychan.png (572x800, 504K)

Stop bullying people, you're no better than the thot in your image.

>he thinks custodial engineering isn’t a legit field

manlets make the best traps, fuck off retard

If i know calculus 1 and 2 + linear algebra, is that enough?

I don't know multiplication tables in my head and I can still write a 4D convolution function, keep telling yourself you are good at math.

Her facial expression doesn't match her statements. She looks like she is upset, not laughing. Also what kind of socially awkward grasshopper actually cares what random thots think?

>he's an actual engineer
>not a software engineer
>if he can code at all it's probably terrible quality

Enjoy being replaced by software over the next 5 years fag

A majority aren't going to be safe OP. It's going to get really bad in the next 5 years. Honestly at this point I would leave the tech field entirely.

I would love it if a pretty busty girl made fun of me.

>implying I work in IT
No sane person would work in IT if they actually enjoy technology.

working in something you enjoy guarantees you will hate it within a year or two
ever wonder why everyone in STEM is so miserable?

>math
>useful for engineering
How does it feel to know people with less studies earn more than you?

Attached: 1527641017634.png (2518x1024, 341K)

You're right user-kun, we should murder the people who can fill the less I retesting and challenging positions so that everyone who is smart enough to understand Rick and Morty can fill those positions too. What an excellent idea!

>tfw pissed away 5 years on a phd in ME to get a shit job i hate that only pays 80k

All of Jow Forums cares, it's funny

>tfw everyone in my calc class constantly ask me for help

Attached: 1483882886612.jpg (3300x1600, 1.04M)

Why don't they just watch youtube vids and read the book?

ITT: math majors pretending anyone gives a shit about them

Attached: 1519743445461.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

>he's a mathlete
>he ended up a high school teacher
>he understands perfectly what a failure he is, doesn't even attempt to rationalize it
Mathletes fell for a meme spouted by their mom. It's both sad and hilarious when they realize that people skills are what matter in the real world and engineers will use numerical tools to compute shit like int(x^2,0,2)

I'm a Mathguy and tech enthusiast who fell for the engineering meme. I didn't make it because i am a social recluse who only mumbled a few words during my college years. Meanwhile copypaste bros with 2.xx gpa and people who couldn't solve a simple difference equation got cushy $70k offers before graduating.

>didn't make it
how, exactly? Autistics can still study and pass their exams

Do you even know what math is about? Ill give you a hint, its not about calculating shit.

they all end up in the same place anyway

java

t. Mathcuck who who realized that all the people worth a damn just use calculators.

> mfw brainlets on Jow Forums actually believe calculators are a replacement for mathematicians
> mfw I have no face

tear in one eye, snaggletooth, and the upwards curl on the upper lip say otherwise