I just received a 4 (!) year old text message. How on earth is this possible? Pic related, that's my old beater

I just received a 4 (!) year old text message. How on earth is this possible? Pic related, that's my old beater.

Attached: 70756-sony-ericsson-c902-james-bond.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/lenovo-z5-teaser-reveals-edge-to-edge-display
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>phone 1 sends sms to cell tower
>cell tower breaks
>4 years later they decide to repair it
>phone 2 receives sms

I once received a bunch of messages that were being sent between two girls talking about new clothes for school. Unfortunately didn't get any of the pics :^(

>phones will never be this aesthetic again

State of Jow Forums everyone.

>needing new phone

what model is pic related?

oh filename sorry

Attached: okabe.jpg (800x450, 19K)

>implying

Attached: 14.jpg (694x391, 24K)

Sony Ericsson C902. Only current phone with similar specs I could find is the Samsung S5611

>How on earth is this possible?

Can somebody explain this now pls is this Jow Forums or what

Pretty much, iBabby.

Fake rendering; it had a chin and 85% screen to body ratio

What did it said?

those pics were already debunked. Lenovo's CEO went on record and said the ratio would be 95%.

Those were fake leaks you absolute troglodyte.

Source?

Steins;gate

True. I couldn't go back to the old way of inputting text though.

This obsession with tiny bezels is pure aids.

techradar.com/news/lenovo-z5-teaser-reveals-edge-to-edge-display

>The teaser, posted by Chang Cheng, Lenovo VP is of the bottom half of the phone. The device has a screen-to-body ratio of 95%. Earlier, Cheng had shared two other teasers, one of the images featured the top left corner of the device and the other one had revealed a sketch of the Lenovo Z5 that showcased an edge-to-edge display with almost no bezels.

>Along with the first teaser, Chang Cheng had posted a poll, asking users what they think a full-screen smartphone really is with options beginning at 80% and going up to 94% screen-to-body ratio. Then, he mentioned that the Lenovo Z5 will be a true full screen smartphone and cross the 95% mark.

Ok, I was wrong

Do you expect that anyone here knows something about actual technology lmao

someone resent it 4 years later to bamboozle you you idiot

Have you used the phone in the last 4 years continously or did you just turned it on after a long time?
It could just be the software acting weird and confused with dates

My thoughts too. Sick of bar phones with shitty input soft keyboards. T9 is not bad.

Attached: 1527922192504.jpg (1024x615, 142K)

Used it continuously. It does act weird occasionally, but I have been messaging with the person wo send the text 4 years ago ...

>T9 is not bad
Stop lying

MMS is mostly just SMTP and HTTP; a text is an email, and your phone number is simply an email address through your provider, albeit you're not gonna see the '@vtext.com' or whatever. SMTP is stupid easy to spoof, including dates. I guess the mystery now is the contents/context of the text

Friend invited me to hang out, sooo ... nothing special?

This

Years ago, when iOS 5 was first pushed to the iPhone 4, I was having issues receiving some text messages that my friends had sent, because iMessage was a buggy piece of shit. After upgrading to iOS 6 about a year later, all of the sudden I started getting notifications for text messages that were sent in September and October of 2011 (this was in early October of 2012). This was obviously caused by some bug in the messaging app, probably a different situation vs what you are experiencing. It was still weird.

First thing that came to my mind as well

I did this once as well, noticed an old message that had failed to send, and then re-sent it. But it had the correct date stamp when it reached the recipient, so he was just left wondering why I would ask about New Year's in July.

:^(

>t. underage faggot who fell for parrots garbage memes

physical qwerty?

D MEIRU?

EL PSY KONGROO

I had a C510 for awhile it was pretty solid

>projecting this hard

>implying the internet isnt full of pretentious faggots calling garbage tier shit aesthetic because of the memes
you need to be 18 to post here

Attached: file.png (395x549, 122K)

>that
>aesthetic
sorry user i didnt realise you were blind
get better soon

fine here

Attached: file.png (650x262, 304K)

that is one fine phone

Someone is messing with their phone controlled microwave.
Okay, if serious, cell tower had a glitch, that is pretty rare, that sent you an SMS, that was send 4 years ago.