Any mobile phone will be obsolete in a year

>any mobile phone will be obsolete in a year

Attached: crying-pepe-gun.jpg (486x486, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ssqT0eaWL2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Not the best" != obsolete

Grow up faggot and stop falling for their Jewish marketing tricks. I'm still using a galaxy nexus and it's just fine.

this
still got galaxy note 3 it sucks never buying samshit again but I kept it for four+ years

still using a HTC 4G EVO LTE, rooted/romed/gappless, runs like a beast ever since 2013
looks like I saved a fortune

Get a job and buy a new one

I'm using 4G First Gen to post this reply for Jow Forums

!=obsolete

Still using my nexus 5 without any issue. I only had to replace it's battery, but it was only like 15$

i don't think that word you like using means what you think it does

A device only gets obsolete when it can't perform it's function anymore.

anime != normal

Attached: ecfdd297-1f9f-4336-94ba-35d2d0572cf5..gif (252x292, 934K)

Obsolete?
Been using the same model for around 3 years and no issues so far.

Nah, phones have stagnated. My s8 is barely faster than my s5 and barely gets better battery life

Still using a Nexus 4, still working flawlessly.

>technology moves quickly

Stop the fucking presses.

>tfw iPhone 5S still outperforms any shit Android phone makes vomitted out in the past years
Shit on Apple all you want but you can't deny that their phone last much longer than your chinkphone

Still using a G3
Obsolete for what? You don't actually do gaymen on your phone do you?

my m4 aqua is still not obsolete

this

how the fuck does a phone become obsolete?
my 4 year old phone can still fucking text and call

I have one. It s slow as shit

iPhone 6s still working just fine for me

2 years now on OEM GS6, probably needs a new battery but otherwise great phone

It used to be that every year or two phones would have gotten dramatically better. I upgraded from a 2012 smartphone (3 inch sub-SD screen, thick as a brick, storage counted in MB) to a 2016 phone (similar price) and it was night and day. Comparing that phone to phones released this year nothing has changed. Maybe they're faster? It's plenty fast though.

fpbp

This was true in like 2011 but now your phone is good for at least 2-3 years.

>"Not the best" != obsolete
Even the concept of being the best escapes many flagship devices now. Battery life? Face unlocking? SoC optimization? General performance? It truly was unparalleled in 2014. but not anymore.

Any other Zenfone 2 homies here T_T... 4 years now, soon to debloat/NutOS/degoogle/replace battery

Name something my $70 4 year old LG G4 can't do besides gaming (gaming on mobile devices is boring as shit)

That's consumerism for ya.

You are supposed to change your phone every year, they're just like cars these days

I've just switched to a Motorola RAZR I that I got from a carboot (flea market) for £3. Threw a nougat lineage ROM on it and now it does me for what I need. Learn to reuse and not be a consumerist piece of shit

guys should i get an iphone 8 / x first or a mac book pro? Current phone is the patrician 5s

Just if you buy 100$ phones because they are very 'powerful' on paper

Isn't that a flip phone...? They don't run Android so how are you getting LinOS?

You need to leave

>patrician 5s
confirmed for never owned a 5s

>no developers to port oreo go for old devices
any noob friendly guide on how to get started on aosp porting?

>he buys such shitty phone that this is an issue
My iPhone SE from 2 years ago still runs great. Battery life thing in 11.3 shows it at 95%

Was thinking about this before bed last night.

I'll be damned if I'm going to give up my current phone for a notched meme piece of shit. I'd sooner go to using a dumb phone

should I get the HTC U12+ bros

>Battery life?
Replace the battery then dipshit
>face unlocking
What's wrong with the fingerprint sensor you've been using for the past years?
>SoC optimization
For what? Browsing Jow Forums?
>General performance
Factory reset and it'll run great again.

I've had my Q10 for 4 years running. Just stop trying to keep up with the joneses.

Windows phone master race reporting. What is the issue again?

>Replace the battery then dipshit
On what? Modern phones? Not likely by users themselves.
>face unlocking
I should've provided a link:
youtu.be/ssqT0eaWL2U
>SoC optimization
>For what? Browsing Jow Forums?
Why are you hostile? Did you feel provoked? To answer your question, no - for battery life among other things. About general performance - Snapdragon 625 is more than capable for anything you might do on a modern smartphone (meaning many other CPUs don't provide a drastic difference).

fpbp

>friend buys iShit
>gets crippled by lagOS malware
>unusable after 1 year

>bought 64gb OPO at same time
>used for 4 years now
>battery still great
>storage still less than half used
>zero reason to "upgrade"

Attached: 1517606632885.png (600x805, 490K)

That's how it was for desktops in the 90s. Sadly the software today will still be pajeet tier.

Nah

Posted from my '12 Galaxy S3

RAZR I is an android phone with an Intel cpu from 2012

This
My Zenfone 2 Laser with official LineageOS support is perfectly fine and smooth

Has phone technology stagnated Jow Forums? It feels like most new models now are just the same as the previous with very little redesign and only slightly better battery life or software features.

Where the fuck are the bendy-glass phablet designs? The AR/smart glasses? It's been 11 years since smart phones went mainstream and it still seems like they've barely changed.

But I have a phone with replacable battery.

Using a Galaxy S5 atm but my S4 works well apart from the broken screen. I ain't changing until it's truly broken anymore

>obsolete

define this user, Ive never felt the need to upgrade my phone before my contract was up

Attached: 1415028135296.png (378x366, 24K)

I wish my opo battery was still as good. Great phone.

>tfw 5 year old phone
>replace battery
>no trash apps
>strictly a wireless voip/IM phone
>no sim card botnet
>LTE modem data uplink in my vehicle
>Wifi at home at work

That life though...

LTE data w/o a SIM botnet? How'd you do that?