Windows is bloated reee

>windows is bloated reee
linuxtards btfo

Attached: s.png (671x583, 25K)

>750MB used
50% more RAM than Xubuntu uses. Windows is Bloat not because it uses X amount of RAM, it's bloated because it runs dozens of useless background services most of which can't be disabled.

>2.5GHz
cpulet

now show us the background processes and tell us which ones are useful to you :^)

Loonix will never be able to do decent caching

you didn't mention the 20 hours you put in to research and disable each background task thats turned on by default

I don't know, user. Mine uses a lot less, but I still think that it's pretty bloated, considering that it's just idleing.

Attached: bloat.png (466x167, 21K)

Yeah that is pretty bloated.

Attached: 2018-06-04-005159_1600x900_scrot.png (1600x900, 1.28M)

tech me your ways senpai

Windows is bloat and to argue otherwise would be foolish.

But we're in age where the average consumer doesn't gives two fucks if his Facebook posting machine has 8gig, 12gig, 16gig or 32gig of on-board memory and how much the OS uses.

He/she/thing only cares that they can share their inane thoughts with their inner circle of friends and aquatenances or occasionally update their CV to send to McDonald's.

Only the very, very few actually care about this issue.

Attached: Sprinkles2.jpg (1200x1179, 576K)

>He/she/thing only cares that they can share their inane thoughts with their inner circle of friends and aquatenances or occasionally update their CV to send to McDonald's.

Kekt slightly.

>what is turbo[spoiler]cuck[/spoiler]

This looks shopped

Why does Linux take twice the RAM of a fully featured OS just to display text?

Attached: xp.png (1280x819, 206K)

you tell me

Attached: 1527206450504.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

>single-threaded OS on a hex-core

What version of w10 you use?

you mean 100% more RAM

>1.7MB free
What is the god damn point? Windows XP can also run on 64MB of RAM?
Does it run fast? That is another story, I doubt very much ReactOS does.

Hmmmmmm

Attached: goal-posts-moving.jpg (640x426, 151K)

does it also feature screen tearing?

Anyone got a guide for achieving this? already got rid of cortana but theres still a lot left to go

Keep googling. Probably will take you a few days. And remember. Windows my decide to kindly forget these settings for you after an update.

I dont update unless they reveal a new backdoor that forces me to but you're right and i will

>does it run fast
?????

The speed of your programs is generally limited by your CPU, not by your OS

>(Compressed)
lzmao
Anyway, my full-blown Gentoo setup with the entirety of KDE (the most feature-packed DE out there) uses 450MB of uncompressed RAM after boot. 750MB of compressed RAM is a literal fucking joke. Also, Superfetch is a horrible meme that mames my parents want to kill themselves because their dual core Pentium with 4GB RAM and a 5400RPM HDD can't take any of it. Nice meme OS, Billy.

Not understanding Linux memory management on this level lol