I'm on a quest. I want this mouse with a modern sensor

I'm on a quest. I want this mouse with a modern sensor.

No side buttons, no software changing the mouse movement

2 clickies and one scrolly

Is such a thing even possible?

Attached: #1MouseInThaWorld.jpg (200x192, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Microsoft-HDQ-00001-Classic-Intellimouse/dp/B076C75X1T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy a cheap logitech and stop being an insufferable bitch.

Most mice sensors are pin compatible these days. Get a standard IntelliMouse and change the sensor yourself.

Why this one?

..sauce?

This sounds like something I wanna look in to more.

Ninox astrum?

I like the form factor, it's comfortable to use. slight variation in shape would be ok but in general I like how it is, however I'm aware that the technology is dated and while it's serviceable my current one is dying

I could just buy a new one but I wouldn't mind upgrading

Would an old enough mouse even be able to process a higher dpi? I'd imagine the chip in it simply isn't built for more than whatever it was designed or made for, would I be right in thinking that?

The changeable sides without buttons looks pretty cool, one of them even looks like the shape of a wmo

good luck

no one has made mice even close to microsoft intellimouse ergonomics.

oh it's not released yet ; -;

overclock the WMO to 8000hz with the sweetlow driver feels better than a 3360 imo much smoother and responsive feels like a totally different sensor at 8000hz does more than reduce latancy does some thing els probably sends 8000fps of data from the 9000fps sensor in the mouse.

also 3360 can only over clock to 2000hz lewl. some cant even get past 1000hz WMO is only mouse on the market that can run at 8000hz.

There are thousands of models new and old that have this form factor

DM3 mini has a somewhat similar shape and only adds a dpi button, but firmware on it is broken, and it randomly skips. It would be pretty much a perfect mouse, but this defect makes it so bad that I had to return mine.

98% of them have side buttons

does it have to have the same profile or are you just into the minimal hardware? Roccat lua is good if you need an ok sensor with 2 buttons and scroll (only downside is aesthetics and dpi button, but thx to the button you dont have to install any software really) also rog sica, you can just replace the buttons without soldering there.

Have you tried just not using them?

> Using a mouse

Got to agree, those things where comfy af.

Did some searching:

amazon.com/Microsoft-HDQ-00001-Classic-Intellimouse/dp/B076C75X1T

DIY

I wouldn't mind if I knew what to do

thats IME 3.0, if you want the shape you can probably just buy a deathadder from (((razer))) and experience the same shape. Op wants Intellimouse optical 1.0 shape i think

zowie fk1 same size and shape plus better sensor.

Attached: fk1-front-left45.png (1260x840, 201K)

I don't get the hype of this mouse. It can't be """that""" comfortable.

What made it so good was the sensor you wannabe hipster retard. You don't even notice the side buttons if you don't use them. The software is optional on every single mouse except probably razer garbage. Bunch of mice have this exact 'muh form factor'. Back to plebbit

So hardware that was good for its time is still good by today's standards?

Just use the old one its the best mouse ive ever used
i love mine

It's the same as XP fags. I have a colleague using a dumbphone because he is "used to it" and he was constantly asking me when does his bus arrive instead of getting 80€ Android phone that could do that. And I'm not talking about some 80 y/o grandpa, but a 23 year old.

I'm just gonna say that there is no mouse that copies the comfort the wmo has, in particular the raw sensor feel, and relatively forward sensor position
Doesn't mean you can't get used to something else though

/thread
>inb4 you can't thread your own post
>inb4 someone says that I really can't do that

Attached: intellimouse upgrade.jpg (764x720, 52K)

what is this

It's an intellimouse redone by Steelseries.
Essentially the same body, nicer cable, and a better optical sensor.

It's called the EXPLORER 3.0

And?

Just buy a fucking Logitech G305 and be done with it you retards. Best mouse on the market by far.

that's one of my conditions, read the OP

fake

Name?

Jow Forums is so retarded

Might as well post here

Anyone know a mouse with 4 thumb buttons and a competitive modern sensor?

Basically an upgrade of the six years dated g700s.

Attached: 1528002728365.jpg (1920x1323, 346K)

only one with 4 buttons is g502 that I know of.

Got one of these last month to replace my dying wmo. Man the shape and sensor is perfect. Absolute seemless transition. Was like 23$ btw.

Attached: Nixeus-Revel-4-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

>121g without weight

It's also super heavy and only has three thumb buttons. You have to give up a dpi adjust button to have four and even then its kind awkward.

How the hell is 4 buttons not standard by now? It's super useful for browsing (next prev tab) (back forward site)

Attached: g502-home-thumbnail.png (900x675, 136K)

bump

are you a handlet? I could reach 5 buttons on that with my thumb

you *could* reach it but its nowhere near as ergonomic as a 4 grid like

The ninox astrum seems to be close to the wmo with beta sides. You can swap to the beta xx sides and have what you're asking for. You're gonna have to wait for the kickstarter to start though.

Definitely not. Dunno about size but fk's shape is much different

Attached: 3c1b32d1_Ninox_Astrum.jpg (2000x1462, 112K)

I'm looking for a mouse that will last me a long time, has two side buttons, and software to remap them. Nothing from Corsair, Logitech, or Steelseries though. I'm done with those brands.

looks like that's what I'll be waiting for, if it's priced anything like his other stuff it won't be too expensive either

I'd say the opposite, you're much more likely to accidentally press them like that and have to put effort into not resting your fingers on the bottom buttons

you have like 3 inches of space and a nook to rest your thumb. that's not an issue at all if you tried one of these

Yeah I'm really excited for it myself. Ninox knows how to make a good mouse, and the interchangable sides and top would be amazing if done well

Its not. I went through every iteration of the intellimouse back when it was first out. The one with the side buttons and rocker-scroll was wonderful.

Modern logitech mice, like the old MX Revolution or the new MX Master, are vastly superior.

Anyone know of mice that have side scrollers, other than the MX Master series.

None of that rocking scroll-wheel shit.

>ferrite bead
Now i finally can use a washing machine as a desktop.

Attached: 56b.gif (310x233, 1.61M)

What...?

same

Unfortunately I believe I posted a prototype.
Sorry I let you guys down. I actually thought this mouse existed.

do your own research

Trash. This thing has no use. It's marketed as a wireless gayming mouse, but no gaymer will use it due to weight if you factor in battery weight. I like not having to replace batteries in my mouse, it's pretty great feeling not having your devices stop working.

Logitech and Microsoft mouses will probably fit you.

If youre poor or for some reason dont want to buy those brands try out the cheapest mouse you can find on DealExtreme or AliExpress.

>>>>>>>>/csg/

Weight is 83.5g at max weight reduction, which is fantastic even for a wired mouse. The issue is the shape is dogshite and basically unusable for most people.

fag