SIX MONTHS after Net Neutrality was repealed

>SIX MONTHS after Net Neutrality was repealed
>fuckall has changed

You said we would have to pay extra for packages that include youtube, napster, le based reddit, bebo and FREEDUMS or else be dragged into the street by the Comcast death squads by now.
Could it be that Jow Forumseddit was wrong again?

Attached: net neutrality in a nutshell.jpg (1115x586, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/search/image/ldGewgUnq-RZzihxCXFDlg/
techdirt.com/articles/20180510/08541139814/fcc-boss-celebrates-as-net-neutrality-gets-end-date-june-11.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
youtube.com/watch?v=XeD4sdKD5N8&bpctr=1527884520
reason.com/blog/2017/12/19/can-states-reimpose-net-neutrality
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43478925
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: netn.gif (1260x6666, 2.81M)

Nice shilling, faggot. Sage and report.
rbt.asia/g/search/image/ldGewgUnq-RZzihxCXFDlg/

OH NONONONONONONONONONON LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE REDDITOR'S HEAD

Attached: 1525147308686.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Because the law still is in effect, retard:
techdirt.com/articles/20180510/08541139814/fcc-boss-celebrates-as-net-neutrality-gets-end-date-june-11.shtml

>American Internet is freer than ever without NN
>European Internet is falling apart with GDPR
kek

Attached: daddy.png (1126x988, 643K)

Yes sweety. I'm sure that after April 23 (now June 11 lel) the le evil PMURT! will start personally rounding up LGBTQPQWTF youfs.

Attached: 1525148722632.png (1250x1182, 537K)

>Could it be that Jow Forumseddit was wrong again?
It could be that NY and CA are picking up the slack for the FCC after it absolved itself of authority. The ISPs are afraid to act on their plans now because their stooge went too far and transferred power back to the state. The GOP will have to roll over and die because they're been blowing the "state's rights" dog whistle too hard recently.

Attached: 1265074653000.png (262x300, 148K)

>You said we would have to pay extra for packages that include youtube, napster, le based reddit, bebo and FREEDUMS
Net neutrality has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Minnesota has laws that emulate NN standards, ISPs can't sell their shit here unless they follow MN laws, and I still pay less for comcast here than I did in IL

>Net neutrality has absolutely nothing to do with this.
According to reddit lefty brainlets it does, that's why I'm mocking anyone who was parroting them.

Attached: uqimi06d64zz.jpg (609x746, 56K)

A change that hasn't gone into effect hasn't had any effect? Say it ain't so

Yeah, a lot of the midwest states are looking towards the coasts for guidance. I really expect NY to be setting the pace on legal authority and action since they've been dealing with business bad actors since its founding.

So you're setting up an invalid argument and attacking that rather than actually addressing any factual information? This isn't reddit either.

MN was actually one of the first to do it, stuff was being passed here before the FCC even made their decision. ]MN tends to be super far ahead of the curve on a lot of things, at least relative to the other midwest states I'm familiar with (lived in IL and MI, have been in every state in the midwest for at least a week).

>SIX MONTHS after Net Neutrality was repealed
Still 8 days or so until that repeal even comes into effect. Before that, the old rules are valid.

As you've been told in presumably every thread since GDPR was also passed in 2016, only came in effect at 2018-145. And almost everyone only complied / started complying just now.

Of course he is. Do you think anyone who wastes their life shitposting on Jow Forums has the capacity to make a real argument?

Yes, Jow Forumseddit got proven wrong again.

See

"we have been studying the blade" was clearly ironic bruv

All of the ISPs are currently lobbying and trying to challenge the recent Congressional vote of disapproval.

They’re not going to upcharge anyone until Net Neutrality is entirely killed off. If they upcharge anyone now, whilst there is still a chance of it being overturned and reinstates, they could see ABSURD fines that punish them for doing so.

Right now the only thing they can do is to continue to offer higher plans that they have no intention of honoring/every intention to throttle.

My area of residence actually has a physical limit to how much Business Class bandwidth can have because the infrastructure isn’t there, yet I just received in the mail an advertisement to upgrade to the next consumer grade tier which exceeds that bandwidth limit.

ISPs are going to wait until theyre in the clear, and will cautiously step until the first ISP pulls the trigger and does it.

Net Neutrality was an issue long before Obama was elected into office. Some of the earliest activist sites talking about and spreading awareness of net neutrality existed in 2006.

>This is literally what was written into the Net-Neutrality law.

So even under NN they could block content.

Europe has NN and easily has one of the most censored internet in the west.

Attached: net neutrality.png (648x308, 73K)

>thinks european and american internet are two separate entities by any measure

>Europe has NN and easily has one of the most censored internet in the west.
B-B-B-BUT LE REDDIT SAID "....AND THAT WAS A GHOOD THING"????!!!

Attached: the reddit mindset.png (808x286, 55K)

you'd think the technology board where everyone thinks they're hot shit would know that net neutrality has never even begun to exist

>2018-145
wtf? what kind of format is that

8:30 am on Sunday? Is Russia paying you overtime?

Standard EN ISO 8601, ordinal date

Looks like year-days but I don't care enough to calculate.

Linkage for ISO 8601:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

I autobahn and i95 arent the same just because they are both roads. Laws make the difference

>Europe has NN and easily has one of the most censored internet in the west.
Examples?

That guy who was arrested and charged for having his dog raise his leg when he said gas the jews in a video is an example

If internet comments would be a pay to play system, I would be on board.

t. leftist SA goon tranny

Also most torrent websites being blocked like TPB.

These countries have no law protecting freedom of speech and no guns so anyone who trusts them to keep the internet free and open deserves to be thrown in a forced labor camp

I wouldn't ever use most of that shite anyway and I'll find alternatives to use. Go ahead.

leftists are anti israel and thats a good thing

Since when? Last I checked, no leftists advocated the extinction of the Israeli state, they just defended a two-state "solution".

To kikes, that's being anti-israel.

>The effective date for the repeal is April 23. The FCC voted to repeal the rules on Dec. 14. Net neutrality is the idea that all traffic on the internet is treated equally
its been one month faggot

Attached: dumb jew.jpg (545x478, 40K)

What in the actual fuck

Stop attacking net neutrality, we've already defeated that. The new enemy is GDPR. We must focus our efforts against GDPR now, you idiots.

>cuck pride thread again

Attached: jesus_on_traps_by_neetsfagging322297-dardgs9.png (594x593, 354K)

For same reason that rolling back EPA car emission standards won't work: CA and NY are the states people actually give a shit about in this country, and their STATE laws mandate stricter emission standards. GM et al. isn't going to make a car for CA/NY and the rest of the US.

Sounds like an asshole, got what he deserved.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeD4sdKD5N8&bpctr=1527884520

some of them are cool for being open about their anti israel stance but you wouldnt know since youre too busy causing ethnic divisions through politics like a true alt kike

Reminder that only shills make shitposts this low quality to try to discourage people from wanting to talk about the issue anymore

low quality shill/bate

Attached: faggot01.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

You know what's funny about that? At least in the 90's and 2000's that did happen with cars. I can't speak for today. Look up Ford 7.3 diesels that had different injectors if they were sold in California or the rest of the US. Other examples exist as well.

>make impossible targets
>car companies balance cost of fines/reaching targets vs not doing business

real smart. companies already struggle with CAFE standards.

He was some dumb meming Scotsman. Count Dankula IIRC. Hardly worth being arrested for or charged with any crime seeing as he didn't go out and do it what he was shitposting about (which was just to piss off his girlfriend anyways), even if you find what he said objectionable. I find it funny that the people that are against abuse by corporations are for abuse done by the largest corporation in a nation, the government, especially when you consider how intertwined most large corporations are with the gov't nowadays

Attached: 出来ない.png (756x574, 86K)

Isn't this how the system is supposed to run? I thought the states were supposed to be the ones making this kind of legislation, and the fed stays out of it.

Didn't the FCC try to make it illegal for states to enact their own net neutrality laws? What the fuck do these pricks want? Do they want the states to be free from the federal government or not?

Okay this is getting a little bit ridiculus, do you guys always find a new "law" that's preventing the repeal to show its true evil nature?

I don't give a shit about net neutrality but I remember conservatards sharing a net plan of a Portuguese mobile operator like it proved something.

the point which you've effectively strawmanned is simply that the law hasn't gone into effect yet so we dont yet know what the result of living with it will be like

I remember reading this "the law hasn't gone into effect yet" multiple times over the last months and they always named a different date when it'll be in effect.

>I have no idea how lawsuits work: The Post

ya, I imagine this is because there has been pushback from certain groups who want to delay its implementation

Imagine being this out of touch with reality:
reason.com/blog/2017/12/19/can-states-reimpose-net-neutrality

I thought it was your average Reddit libtard that was posting that in order to prove how bad the world would be without NN

>how intertwined most large corporations are with the gov't nowadays
So you admit that our real problem is the lack of separation between corporation and state?
Do you support overturning Citizens United? Are you in favor of eliminating the electoral college? Eliminating Super PACs? Do you support leveling the playing field through public election funding? Ending voter suppression? Auditing the Fed and the DoD?
Because if you answered "no" to any of these, then you're just a hypocrite.

Attached: rms.jpg (4288x2848, 1.13M)

Why does Jow Forums now willingly shill for big companies that have nothing but contempt for them?

not user but i support radical revolution, dissolution of the federal reserve and all political parties and migration to a purely crypto-democratic electoral system that replaces social security numbers/social security cards with cards using asymmetric keys and certificates to id every citizen. these certificates would be required for voting and if it is ever lost/your identity stolen the certificate can easily be revoked and a new one issued

Because they create jobs and drive technological progress foward.

No they don't

Commies pls leave.

your mom creates wood and drives my shaft inward

lolberg please leave

me, please leave

you're*

>that have nothing but contempt for them?
based on what exactly? Providing a service in exchange for money?

Corporations don't care about you. They would sell you if they legally could. They increasingly over time prove they're anti consumer simply because they know they can get away with it

>you're*
lol, no,faggot
>Your is a possessive adjective and modifies nouns. You're is a contraction of the two words "you are"

No one's forcing you to use their services. You're not entitled to anything others produce, you commie.

so stop giving them money

>you're
>you are mom creates wood and drives my shaft inward
this makes no sense

Attached: retarded1.png (219x131, 7K)

>Can only use one ISP because corporations bought the right to be the only ISP in town
>LOL JUST MOVE FAGGOT NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO LIVE ANYWHERE
Libertarians are slaves and don't even know it. It's pretty sad.

Yes retards, move. Also you should research what ISP's are available before you move or purchase a home.

Stop being an idiot.

>I don’t know what a mobile provider is
>I don’t know that the majority of internet usage is on a mobile device

Go be a shill somewhere else

Seriously Kill you'reselves.
Lurk 2 years before posting again.

No. As shite as it seems, there ought to be a separation between private campaign pledges within the bounds of the rules of an election anfd the gov't

NO. The electoral college is basically the whole reason why rural regions are even allowed to have a voice in a national election in the first place. Even the fucking Founders knew this.

No for the same reason as the first.

No, because the public education system is taking a lot of lessons from the prison system and is failing to actually educate people, hence most Americans (and really most people on Earth's) lack of knowledge of economics, history, math/logic and civics.

I thought that ended in the 60s-70s.

Yeah, we should pretty much audit the Fed, DoD, ATF, FBI, NSA, CIA, DoE, and especially the DoHHS,SSA or any other bureau that says it provides a service (especially the entitlement related ones). And then we should get rid of the redundant ones and cut the remaining staff in half. it'll save a shitton of money and hopefully won't result in us having to default on payments some 40 years in the future.

>You're not entitled to anything others produce
Exactly! This goes straight into my "things capitalists say that inadvertently support communism" list.

Attached: surplus_value.jpg (480x854, 44K)

>Pointing out facts is now shilling

>Being an intelligent adult and doing basic research before you make a decision is now shilling

Retard

>A voluntary transaction between two parties that want the goods that the other has is now theft
Goddamn. Communists are the dumbest fuckers I have ever seen

That's not net neutrality you retard

That's not internet censorship you dumb fuck.

It's almost like it's not even come into force yet or something...

>What is surplus value?
Read a book.

You straight up don't even know what you're talking about.

>You should have to spend time and money moving just so you don't get fucked over by your ISP who have a complete monopoly over you
No fuck that. And further more fuck off shill

How is procecuting someone for posting a political joke on youtube not censorship?

Yes, exploitation is unethical. You're a moral midget, user.

Attached: scaled_full_dedbcff9b7131d414358.jpg (700x681, 219K)

>voluntary
>"either do it or starve to death"
>voluntary

Attached: marx-facepalm.jpg (807x531, 66K)

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43478925

>make joke online
>arrested for hate crime

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

The absolute state of londonistan

Why would I take a concept thats central to a failed economic philosophy seriously? How about you read a book that's actually worthwhile, like the Wealth of Nations, seeing that it pretty much is the backbone of all capitalism and all marginally useful economic philosophies?

>Hey I don't want to die. Let me look for a job so I can have money?
>Hey can I work for you for money?
>Sure. But in return you'll have to give me some of your time and produce this product in order to get the amount we agreed upon.
>Okay that's fine.
>Okay, you're hired.
Fucking NEETs and their dumb Marxist fairy tales

>moral relativist
>muh morals are superior