Can hear the hard drive working

>can hear the hard drive working
>open task manager
>noise immediately stops

Attached: gunjak.jpg (707x500, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/configuration/manage-windows-endpoints-version-1709
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cpu and gpu are under load
>Open task manager
>No obvious tasks are using them
Is someone mining on my pc?

it's called Windows you fucking fag

install Linux

LOL

Windows has a hundred different things doing maintenance and whatnot in the background when your system goes idle. Checking for updates, indexing, superfetch, Windows Defender doing routine scans and shit, could be any number of things. You become not idle? They pause.

This is why you buy a Macbook Pro.

ALRIGHT YOU PARANOID FAGGOT, YOU KEEP MAKING THIS STUPID THREAD AND SHITTING UP MY BOARD SO I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT.
IT STOPS WHEN YOU OPEN APPLICATIONS BECAUSE IT IS A PROCESS THAT RUNS DURING DURING """"""IDLE"""""" TIME YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOU GET THAT?? IDLE TIME. YOUR COMPUTER STOPS BEING """"IDLE"""" WHEN YOU OPEN THE FUCKING TASK MANAGER. HOLY SHIT

Yes because those don't have physical HDDs anymore. IIRC the old CD-Drive MBPs could add in a second HDD in place of the CD drive.

>2018
>using mechanical hard drives for anything besides storage
Also this

based

>using windows

Attached: 1510495208148.jpg (659x1200, 435K)

>watson.telemetry.microsoft.com

i leave my windows computer on for about 8 hours a week. mostly use mac and an android tablet.

Attached: pihole.png (443x505, 47K)

this

>can hear the hard drive working
LOL
Get a SSD faggot

Not defending it but isn't most of it relatively well documented?
docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/configuration/manage-windows-endpoints-version-1709

>media storage on ssd

>program frozen
>control alt delete to open task manager
>doesn't work
>everything is frozen
>wait couple minutes
>nothing
>start hard shutdown, holding power button
>mouse starts moving and program finishes loading as it starts shutting down

really faggot?

Attached: 1516144014949.png (311x355, 18K)

nice try, microsoft AI keylogger
i'm on to you! lol

top kek

Believe whatever you want, it literally says in the link
>The following endpoints are used by Windows Error Reporting. To turn off traffic for these endpoints, enable the following Group Policy: Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Error Reporting > Disable Windows Error Reporting. This means error reporting information will not be sent back to Microsoft.

looks interesting. i'll disable it and see if that effects pihole

I get this more and more with each time I have to fix a computer. The more patience I have, the more frustrating it gets to have this happen to me.

bad program

>lying in bed about to fall asleep
>hear computer turn itself on in the other room
>as I sit up I feel a penis ram itself into my ass for just a second then disappear into the sheets

Attached: 1439873305194.png (239x229, 82K)

The Windows® Experience™

Attached: 1376992790672.jpg (474x502, 304K)