Why does every browser suck ass in some way?

Why does every browser suck ass in some way?

Attached: browsers.png (1148x264, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherfuckingwebsite.com/
thebestmotherfucking.website/
apod.nasa.gov/apod/
planetunreal.gamespy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ur mom gay lol

i like comodo dragon and brave, but they lack some extensions.

Attached: cool-guy.jpg (1620x1080, 50K)

because Jow Forums has made you hate everything

Because the internet sucks

I have virtually no complaints about Safari. It's fast, stable, and gets out of my way, and I have 1Blocker.

i bet you have an extra chromosome too

Because they aren't focused on file downloading and displaying webpages without ads.

Apps are genuinely better than browsing experience now

Steve Jobs was right

I don't use Windows or Chrome, though.

Literally and unironically this. Web 2.0, HTML5, WASM, platforms and frameworks on top of reactive and agile designs for rendering dynamic and personalized views. That is what the internet has become. Browsers are forced to execute thousands of lines of code and load up download megabytes of content just to show a picture and a couple comments. It's not the browser's fault, its the internet.

javascript

and ads too

these are fucking perfect though
motherfuckingwebsite.com/
thebestmotherfucking.website/
(count how long it takes for the page to load! hard mode: try it on dial-up!)

>2
I was having issues with brave where images in Jow Forums failed to load. It also had some strange delay when selecting urls. Other than that it seemed pretty good.

Kek these are great
Also this apod.nasa.gov/apod/
planetunreal.gamespy.com/
Nice and clean, clear ,fast and efficient.
I hate web 2.0.

Everything sucks ass in some way, that goes for operating systems too.

This is simply not true

brave stopped working with posting on Jow Forums unless I disabled shield, fucking jews
this post is also a test post to see how this adblocker in palemoon werks

You clearly have never worked in anything I.T. Related. It breaks fucking everything.

Because the web is crap.

The web was designed to transfer text files, not bloated javascript apps.

Get off this website then you fuck nut

Pretty much this. Blaming your browser for the shitty internet experience is like driving in Portland, OR and blaming your car for your shitty driving experience. Not your car's fault, it's everything else.

I was watching ustream on my tablet because some buddies of mine that like to stream certain content we can't do on other services and now it no longer works.

Jow Forums will say tablets are shit despite I have no trouble with using any other streaming service. They will say my browser is shit (no matter which one I use...and for the record, tried several). It's not my device and it's not my browser...it's ustream. The internet just blows.

I use clover and phonepost

They are all fine. You have bigger problems in life if one browser uses an extra 3 mb of ram or loads a page 5ms quicker. Also who cares what their management's political beliefs are

They all render 99% of the web fine.

I used brave for a good six months, it's was great but broke most streaming websites. So fuckkk that shit.

Attached: 1528007746402.jpg (508x532, 33K)

because every user has differing preferences in some way

Use Vivaldi

Opera 12 doesn't. It just doesn't work every time.