Should I install Windows 10 LTSB?

I just fucking hate how bloated normal windows 10 is. Does LTSB have her support because I heard that it doesn't? Also fuck you I'm not installing gentoo

Attached: Windows-10-Final-Build-10240-Start-Notifications.jpg (620x388, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LTSB get only security updates, you need to wait till 2019 if you want a newer version

No because 1803 actually fixes bugs with the OS that are still present in LTSB. You're better off debloating your normal install.

install gentoo

wait until W10FWorkstations

>I'm not installing gentoo
Do you really need Windows games that much?

Attached: 1523135926631.png (174x148, 12K)

Yes nigger it's the only reason my computer gets turned on

it's what I run. works really well for me. windows 10 and its constant attempts to prevent me from removing useless shit got to be too much.

I'm waiting on a KVM to use linux as my main OS soon though, and I suggest you do the same since it's only going to get worse from here.

why the fuck do so many people ocmplain about win 10 being bloated? just install classic shell and hide that notification centre thing and it's literally win 7 but 10x faster

It's slower than WinXP 64 (not enough drivers sadly). Marginal gains if at all or less if you haven't turned features off.

I Have Win10 LTSB on other machines but my personal machine runs Manjaro>Win10 LTSB for gaymin. Works pretty damn good. If I need something other than a game you can do that too. Haswell/Devil's Canyon machines are still pretty good too if on a budget.

Attached: 1509800846233.jpg (3500x2300, 2.51M)

what bugs?

I tried but my Blu Ray drive wouldn't work

How do you have your drives set up?

No. Use 7. LTSB is a bugfest.

Can I use a Win7 OEM key to install Win10?

Been using w10 ltsb for last 3 years and it just werks
you can turn off updates, defender, cloud bulshit, no cortana, no windows store, no 'apps', no ads
just old good windows experience

>you can completely cripple the security and convenience of windows 10
sounds great

Isn’t the shit spy on everything you do? Logs every last thing?

no, you have to install 7 first
then upgrade.
last time I checked it still worked.
you have to look for "assistive technologies"

by doing the upgrade, Microsoft hands out a new w10 key.
If you want to have a clean w10 install, you can extract that key and then reinstall it directly.

Of course. Just like every other variant of Windows 10.
twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en

Only the embedded version is less shit

I'm having an issue installing 7 because of USB 3.0 drivers.
Only have Lincucks ATM, any idea how I can write the drivers to my install USB? VM keeps failing to write drivers
Should I just wait till I can borrow someone's computer?

bloated, jus PowerShell uninstall every app.. and serach GitHub for a script that blocks MS.. typical /g fool

Install chocolatey
and using chocolatey, install bulk-crap-uninstaller ,shutup10 and winaero-tweaker
using the former, remove everything you are
using the second, set everything to green, also the majority of the medium threat ones and reboot
using the later, tweak your desktop to remove the notifications slide menu, and all the crap from file explorer
then install bash (using whatever distro you prefer from the store)
you can then disable the store if you are interested

Package managers are rubbish. Stop recommending that crap. They are bad on Linux and they are bad and useless on Windows. Fuck off.

>I know literal shit

What will the "newer version" actually give you? More spyware? A modified version of its spyware which is only made different to break attempts to delete it?

September/October this year.

>bloat is in the looks

Attached: index.jpg (217x232, 6K)

Is this why LTSB takes forever installing initial updates (I gave up and wiped in the end?)

>extract the key from a free upgrade version
is this actually possible?

>blu-ray drive
Owning a blu-ray drive is only justifiable if you are ripping content with it. Otherwise it's just money thrown out the window.

install gentoo

>(not enough drivers sadly
Use Vista drivers. (not joking)