Cracking WiFi

I want to learn how to crack neighbors WiFi and not pay for internet anymore. What are good resources to learns?

Attached: 31D85B53-2F99-4BC7-A104-1A43A5619036.jpg (1500x1232, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rapid7.com/db/search?utf8=✓&q=netgear&t=a
techspot.com/guides/287-default-router-ip-addresses/
router-reset.com/default-password-ip-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

internet is a good resource

Autocrack

Bumping for legitimate answers

Bumping for illegitimate answers

Hey, this guy hacked my bump

Honestly, user. Just look it up on the search engine of your choice.
Nobody here really knows anything about technology and you're a faggot for thinking so.

Attached: 31444857_474631769631018_2613039269454807040_n.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Not for getting your neighbours' nudes? gtfo

>3dpd roastie nudes
no you gtfo

I've got a couple of suggestions OP

>"Get a Fucking Job You Lazy Cunt" by Don T. Beanigger

&

>"Shot In Da HOOD: When neighbourhood wifi disputes go bad" yb Ure A. Theivingcunt

Attached: photo-1518717758536-85ae29035b6d.jpg (1350x900, 202K)

>this post
it was peak Boomerism

Fuck off back to your deconstructed coffee and smashed avo on rye you Millennial cunt.

Attached: 538707836.jpg (1024x682, 346K)

Ayoo that hit a nerve

10/10

>he thinks I take anything posted here srsly.

How's the manbun coming along Phoenix?

Cheers.

Attached: 164736894.fSA914jj.squirreleatingpeanut.jpg (1642x1095, 513K)

>What are good resources to learns?
me, here's a primer
is it WPA2?
you're not getting in with cracking, you'll have to observe the password with your own eyes

is it WEP?
google it, you'll be in within 15 minutes

if they are using wpa2... embedded/fpga design and programming, knowledge of clustering esp with fpga, and ML.

if your neighbors are dumb and your a skid use jack the ripper or w/e is popular now

cute rat

>you're not getting in with cracking, you'll have to observe the password with your own eyes
This pretty much, unless you get lucky with default creds or a dictionary attack. You might also be able to run some scripts for unauthenticated attacks but chances are it's something that was already patched.
rapid7.com/db/search?utf8=✓&q=netgear&t=a

get a job

This guy here OP

Break into your neighbours house. Don't worry about getting caught - you can say you were just resetting their wifi password. It'll stand up in court.

If any of them wake up give 'em a light tap on the noggin with a cricket bat. Might as well do that anyway just to be sure.
Admire the neighbour's teenage daughter after you've "put her to sleep". Maybe give her a cheeky finger fondle to make sure that donk on the scone wasn't too hard.
Now. Boot up the neighbours computer, enter one of the addresses listed here
techspot.com/guides/287-default-router-ip-addresses/
in their Edge browser and use admin/admin to login
There's some more combos here
router-reset.com/default-password-ip-list

find the wifi page and change the password. Remember to click "save".

Now sneak out, don't have to be too quiet cause they all should still be sleeping from that little lovetap you gave them earlier.

Try it when you get home.

Enjoy never paying for wifi again. And remember to sniff those fingers m8.

Attached: 4393583148_d71881c482_o.jpg (3505x1975, 2.46M)

pixie dust

Aircrack-ng and a good password file. I have one with 500M passwords that has had a 50% success rate on WPA2

wifi is terrible

get a job you loser

There is no easy way to crack wifi. It's an NP-complete problem. When you figure out how to factor very large prime numbers be sure to let us know. You'll win the noble prize and get free internet for life.

reaver

Try logging into the router with default creds.

No?

Go install Kali Linux and rtfm.

while on this subject, can anyone tell me how to set up crunch command so that it doesn't repeat characters, like aaaaa5 or dsaagh5y
it wastes so much time

it's why everyone buys those shitty AMD so they can overclock and get faster results
why did you think people buy amd? for cracking passwords, thats why

Whats a good way to reach wifi far from away? are cantennas a meme? I don't want to use the neighbors, there is a library and mcdonalds near by, id prefer to uses those along with vpn, for a little more security from time to time