Gf wants to buy macbook air...

gf wants to buy macbook air. I know she can get a much better laptop on a non apple device and get much better hardware for the same price. Im certian shes only buying it for the OS, even though ive been redpilling her on apple in small doses. anyway, would the Jow Forumsentlemen out there recommend a full on OS transfer or running iOS in an emulator? Pls be sure to mention how legal the process would be
inb4
>>has gf
>>on Jow Forums
>pick one

Attached: 543575753453.png (680x425, 157K)

Fuck off faggot, no one gives a shit about your fat gf.

Buy an {X2,T4}20 and install OS X on it, along with some sort of Linux.

it's a woman user, get her an apple and let her make buzzfeed article and complain about stacey's new vag piercing on stalkerbook

Let her buy what she wants and then take some time to think how it is that a single company has gotten marketing so much better than anyone else consistently for 15 years now.

Buy a refurb from Apple. She literally won’t know the difference. Now fuck off back to wherever you came from.

If she isn't going to use GNU/Linux then Mac OS is the best alternative.

there is no better laptop out there and macOS is literally acceptable. jesus christ stop """redpilling""" your girlfriend on computers and just buy her a macbook.

Pussy piercings are awesome though (;

or just let her use a computer that works for her

>why won't my gf buy that laptop with GTX1060 instead? That stupid bitch.
You're stupid for trying to "redpill" a stupid whore who'll only use it to browse Facebook. And she's going to blame you even her winblows laptop is full of viruses and Spyware.

Why do you want to convince her to do something, if it's her money just let her do it

If she wants a computer from you (and for reasons you want to buy her one) just get an old retina MacBook Pro or go for a nice looking ultrabooks like the XPS or the new HP Spectre

Remember, all she needs is the premium look so good slim body, M2 SSD from the first start and hires IPS screen are a must. That used to be the Mac experience but now every ultrabooks has it

I have no idea why you even care. Let her use what she wants you controlling piece of shit.

>gf wants to buy macbook air
Then she should buy a macbook air and you should get treatment for autism.

Just get a nice looking Chromebook or similar type of netbook with an aluminium body and install elenentaryOS if you are so bent on avoiding Apple.

>I know she can get a much better laptop on a non apple device and get much better hardware for the same price
You are wrong
>ive been redpilling her on apple in small doses
You are a fucking idiot and you are bluepilled

Enjoy your botnet bullshit and your gf leaving when she is sick of your autistic distro of choice.

if she really likes the os maybe it's worth making a hackintosh but you're on your own when shit breaks (which it shouldn't if you do everything correctly).

Yes goy, buy an inferior product and give even more of your data to Google instead buying a computer from an actual privacy respecting company like Apple.

>making a hackintosh
Do this if you want your gf to think you are a poor fuck cheapskate who won't get her nice things, then ends up banging chad because she is depresssed and disappointed that you couldn't be the man she wanted you to be.

You really believe that it's feasible or practical that the chrome part would go beyond the OS? What an autist. I doubt they or OEMs care THAT much.

t. uses an android phone yet hasn't seen a remotely relevant ad in ages

This is the best post I read all week

Attached: lol.gif (480x228, 510K)

Just buy a fucking macbook air.

I'm by all means no apple fan but everytime a close (girl)friend asks what type of laptop to buy for on the go browsing/working, I will recommend a MBA because it 'just werks' and lasts a while. I know they wont be doing heavy tasks so I dont mind.

Let me know the last time Google ended up in court because they wouldn't hand over personal data to agencies and why you think a company whose primary business model is to collect and sell your data wouldn't collect and sell your data when at all possible

Also, if a girl thinks you got her the cheaper option, she WILL hold it against you. They are petty af and hold grudges over stupid shit for literal years.

Or better yet dump her if she's as big of a slut as user here described.

> Implying I live in the US or even perform sensitive actions through Google services or with something as insecure as my mobile phone.
Your fear is somewhat justified, but that is just not a reason to act so autistically unless every single thing you do is questionable.

OP she doesn't wants it to do computer shit on it, she wants it for status, to show off to her friends - same thing as jewelry. You won't be able to talk her out of it and will think you're an asshole for trying. I once tried to explain to a friend's wife that diamonds are worthless and are sold with 50000% markup because the diamond business is an oligopoly - she got none of it and still thinks diamonds are best gemstones.

This user actually understands women
OP has autism

kek this sounds like my friend's gf. she was insistent on getting the top-tier imac for muh media creation and it cost twice her monthly salary. pretty sure she's unemployed now anyways

Well the macbook air is the most shit out of date laptop apple sells.
Either get a macbook or a low speced macbook pro.
If she wants a Mac just get it for her.