Google cucking non-Chrome browsers w/ Captcha??

>Legacy reCaptcha v1 (plain text writing) got killed
>had to start solving those anemic picture puzzles to post replies
>a bit annoying but whatev.

>fast forward to late last year

>Now need to solve 10+ picture captchas in a row to get "verified"
>fade-in&out multi solution puzzles are slooow AF
>"No need to solve Capcha" phase doesn't work half the time
>threads die before I get my reply posted

This on both the Firefox and Pale Moon browsers.
However, if I use the Opera, which seems to be Chromium-based these days, I can literally just tick the "I'm not a robot!" box, and in 4/5 of the attempts that's all I need to do to get through!
And in the few cases I still need to solve a Captcha, it's just one puzzle and the transitions are super snappy. The "verification not required for the next post!" -phase also seems to last forever, sometimes even applying after the grayed-out effect has ended on the Captcha box.
This same thing applies to the Chrome as well, obviously.

So, is Google trying to undermine the competition by making everyone NOT using their shitty browsers have a slower, more agonizing browsing experience?
And is the Opera in cahoots with Google now, or did they just "accidentally" inherit the resistance towards Captchas as a side effect of using Chromium tech?

Attached: BEEP BOOP, MOTHERFUCKER!.jpg (838x844, 129K)

holy heck i did not read even one single word of this post

Well, I bet you're just a robot too, so w/e

Attached: 917.jpg (878x592, 259K)

Already knew captcha is harder on non-chrome browser.

>not using Jow Forums-X + nojs captcha
Your fault.

I FUCKIN HATE GOOGLE´S CAPTCHA
EVERY FUCKING SITE USING THAT SHIT
IS THERE NOT A FUCKING ALTERNATIVE
JUST ONE, IM FUCKIN SICK OF THE SAME SHIT, SLOW ASS RECAPTCHA
LOADING IMAGES LIKE IN DIAL UP DAYS
IT LITERALLY MAKES THE INTERNET SLOWER

oh great, more bloat on my browsers just to shitpost online ...

Attached: ...fuck.jpg (187x213, 14K)

IE6 cucks the Internet
>monopoly! embrace extend extinguish! Micro$hit!
Chrome cucks the internet
>they give me stuff for free so carecup

There are posters right now who don't know how this site worked without the online extension and they outnumber older posters by a good amount.

Ha ha.
You think making it harder for non-spying browsers is the big shit?
Nah man.

I get constantly *banned* from reCAPTCHA for posting on Jow Forums. Not joking.
Whenever I post something controversial or disagreeing with liberal agenda, my captcha disappears immediately with no trace (thus preventing me to post any further),
and if I switch JS back on so I get the JS version of captcha - it says "Suspicious activity detected from your computer".
Effectively prevents me from using captcha for 5-24 hours, and there's no way to bypass it (it blocks all incoming connections from my IP to reCAPTCHA, from any pc and any browser).

It happens on every browser, except google chrome. That's including chromium and its variants. I changed ISP several times and it persists so it can't possibly be any actual suspicious activity.

>tl;dr: if they can't spy on you, they will censor you

>shills DMCA'ing content on Jow Forums
>EU practically planning to kill Fair Use
>now this
Why do the big megacorps hate my chill internets?

Attached: mfw.png (399x354, 270K)

I had the same experience as you on FF.
I turned off whatever extension made me appear un-logged from google and trying to hide me from their trackers.

Google assumed it was shady and suspected I was a bot, so it gave me hard captchas. When I logged back, it assumed I was human and now gives me easier captchas.

What anti-virus do you have? Do you participate in DDoS or something?
I mean, it's possible they did actually detect a suspicious activity from your computer. If it were some anti-nazi conspiracy, nobody on Jow Forums could post either.

I'm clean and no.

Yes it's possible, though I can't imagine what since they don't give any information as to what "suspicious activity" is supposed to mean.
Like I said: it happens on every browser, every PC, every OS, every ISP. It just doesn't get any more cryptic than that.

I think they just hate me because I disable every spying piece of software I can find right away, so I'm immediately suspicious for being off the radar.
Obviously there's not many people like that, making Jow Forums-posting freely possible.

>I turned off whatever extension made me appear un-logged from google and trying to hide me from their trackers.
>Google assumed it was shady and suspected I was a bot, so it gave me hard captchas.
I didn't even know such things existed, and I've been logged into my Google / YT accounts nonstop.

I tried to make a post about this on the Google's Groups' Captcha section, but it apparently never went through.

>nojs captcha
No thanks, I'd like not to show my referrer to the whole world.

Captcha?

Something you gave up you soul to Hiro to skip.

works on my machine :)

>t. does it for free for google's ML

Waterfox 56 here, rarely get more than 2 puzzles, sometimes don't even have to solve any.

Always click skip on these, eventually it'll stop giving you them. You could also try the no JS captcha. I had some issues with it recently though.

You can still reNIGGER in certain ways.

Believe it or not, there are companies now which business model revolves entirely around beating the Captcha systems. I can't remember the website, but there's one that tells you out-right they hire 3rd world poorfags, like from places such as Venezuela and Thailand, to complete the puzzles and then their system simply matches your puzzle with one from their many completed sets.

The whole thing is a scam. I have no doubt Google has a membership club you can join to avoid Captchas altogether, but at the cost of them knowing where you browse. If you're not part of that club, these Captchas are still probably tracking your ass, training their AI, and selling websites a false sense of protection (because bots still exist). Then, there are places such as this where Gookmoot knows these Captchas are annoying and uses them to annoy you enough to buy 'gold' membership.

i usually get instant box check with firefox. sometimes it bullies me but hey, you can't really do much when your overlord has dom fetish. accept it and move on

i think it depends on different variables, for example sometimes i get a lot of captchas on ip addr change

Attached: 2356t236.jpg (565x541, 64K)

Jow Forums had to change the way captchas were implemented when this was implemented. At first, there was a captcha as soon as you opened a page to lurk, and after a few minutes without solving it, it would be considered failed and load a new one. So lurking a few tabs looked like failing a lot of captchas, making the IP look bot-like, and served harder captchas. The black and white ink blobs are close to impossible to solve.
Then the captchas only loaded when the first letter of the comment was typed. Solving a few hard captchas would magically make them all easier as google would consider you're probably human. Up to just clicking "I'm not a robot".

I momentarily turned the bug back on by being over-enthusiastic when setting privacy badger or something stupid like that.

>I disable every spying piece of software I can find right away
Maybe you inadvertently blocked recaptcha or a related service, or have settings that make you look like a bot.

You have a score about how likely you're a human/bot. You're more human by solving captchas, you're more bot by failing them and/or deleting whatever cookie counts your solved/failed ratio. This score is used to give you different captchas.

>You could also try the no JS captcha
How do I do this exactly ?

install Grease Monkey addon, then look up Jow Forums-X extension. The No-JS Captcha's in the options of said extension.

This is by far the most obnoxious part.

>firefox
>pale moon
>anime thread picture
it's your fault for remaining autistic
you should have just killed yourself
it's not google that's the fault
it's your shitty outdated browser
now go back to

>Maybe you inadvertently blocked recaptcha or a related service, or have settings that make you look like a bot.
this.

>outdated
no u

>they are blissfully unaware there was no catalog
>not even (You)s

I literally don't even remember what posting was like without backlinks

How about making nonshit bot detection system that doesn't involve having free labor?

>Now need to solve 10+ picture captchas in a row to get "verified"
Only if you're an idiot
Only if you're a brainlet

No, that's happening on chrome. The more captchas you solve the more they throw at you each time. It's bullshit.

I remember the times before Captcha OR even cool-down timers between replies. Those were the days.

>lol ure idiot n brainlet!! ;^)
very constructive criticism.

>anime picture
>/a/
(You) need to go back to Twitter, kid.

I think that's because you've just started using Opera. Soon it will upgrade the difficulty. Google doesn't even expect the user to solve more than 10 or so captchas a day. However, if you use Google Chrome and log in to your Google Account, most of the captchas won't require solving at all. That's what i did, until i bought a Pass.

go back to Jow Forumsanime

I have all these 10+ picture captchas EVERY TIME on Chrome
even when logged into a Google account
it's true suffering

Attached: 1515008631235.jpg (634x483, 59K)

used Chrome until a month ago -> no captchas at all.
now I use FF with all privacy addons -> need to solve multiple captchas.
fuck jewgle

I used to have to ctrl+f longer/faster threads with my post number to see if someone responded.

>This on both the Firefox and Pale Moon browsers.
>However, if I use the Opera, which seems to be Chromium-based these days, I can literally just tick the "I'm not a robot!" box, and in 4/5 of the attempts that's all I need to do to get through!
That is your Firefox and Palemoon browsers doing their job protecting our privacy.

>their job
Is it?

I used to have to open threads in two tabs, reply in one, get sent to the main page, and see replies in the second tab.
Then I learned about noko.

buy a fast pass already! 10 burger bucks or whatever vs. posting this inane thread...

You don't have to solve all. Just solve one or two and post and it goes through

use the nojs captcha

Attached: output.webm (339x627, 310K)

forgot to add, this is in palemoon

I'd use this if the boxes weren't so fucking small and without having to copy and paste the code, honestly it's even more inconvenient than normal captcha

It's obvious why Jewgle uses captcha, and it's obvious why Hiroshima uses captcha, but I don't get why other sites don't use an alternative.

Attached: BRAVO GOOGLE.png (412x596, 54K)

Literally works on my machine.
I can post like 50 times before I need to solve puzzles. Which is actually a good indicator for when it's time to do something more productive.
Firefox user too.

I've never tried it but wouldn't it be possible to circumvent the google cucking by spoofing the user agent to a chrome browser?

The code autopastes for me and you can just click the images or just the numpad or uiojklm,. to select images without leaving the keyboard. It's actually faster than the old captcha.

made me laugh, faggot
fpbp

anime website

It's not though. Anime isn't even one of the top 3 boards. Time to grow up. Anime was a fad and a social crutch you used to meet other societal rejects. Social networking does that job now.

I'm on Firefox and I usually get two sets of images where one of the images the system doesn't know the right answer for. For example it has no clue what sidewalks or bridges are so I just click on cars and signposts