My first DMCA complaint. how proud are you user??

My first DMCA complaint. how proud are you user??

Attached: signal-2018-06-04-103833.jpg (946x1076, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfrid_Svartholm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Picture of a monitor
Extremely disappointed.

>No tab with how to take screenshots
Ya goofed it

Why would I be proud of you living in a shithole country?

I don't live in americunt country

no sir. vpn not working so great in Qubes.

Where did you download the torrent from?

tph

>Sir or Madam
the retards know you can't pinpoint an IP address to a person yet they still try

Attached: vendortron.jpg (800x571, 131K)

Why do they even bother foreigners with their burger laws? Isn't that just a complete waste of time?

hoster asked to remove all movies from /www/movies. So I did and moved it to another location.

>torrenting copyrighted content
not even once

I've heard a rumor that sometimes a different person can use a computer in your house than you.

tell them you are willing to press charges

>infringed for HDRip

Attached: ann.jpg (100x100, 7K)

>infringement notice for anything less than a bluray of a movie

Embarrassing.

>interneto vizija

yes senpai

What the hell is that filesize?

>HC.HDRip.XviD
Jesus Christ

Spectrum shut off my internet months ago because I downloaded Rick and Morty. Yes laugh at the fact that I watch it but I'm not a stupid fanboy going crazy about nugget sauce. Had to call them to get it turned back on.

Tell them that you're European and that they have to remove your personal data (including IP address) from their database, since you never gave your consent.

Its like getting arrested for stealing a pack of gum

Let me tell you OP not very proud
Not very proud at all
I tell you
OP you don't realize there are ways to hide yourself
Lots of ways out there
I like the anons who don't get caught.
Very sad!

Attached: donald-trump-trade-wars-change-mind.jpg (1679x1118, 248K)

If you live in the US you really should use a VPN when you engage in the kind of activity user.

>Protocol: BITTORRENT
wew

This is why I never torrent anymore, I just use DDL, typically
MEGA because of the encryption + filesizes allowed + native sync client. It’s not worth it to buy a VPN that may or may not work to protect me.

USA is a shit country.

>the absolute state of amerimutts

>sir or madam
>didyoujustassumemygender.png

Tell them to suck your trolley lolley and that you're going to download all of their movies they own now

>VPN that may or may not work to protect me.
It definitely will, but is not like mega has failed before....

Yeah I haven't used torrent since except in legit open source things like libreoffice, linux etc.
I did feel like because we pay for cabletv too here that this totally falls under fair use but of course companies want you to watch it "their" way so eh whatever.
Basically this for me too.

This is why I never torrent movies.
Movie companies are the majority of DMCA fags.

>it definitely will

I have no idea whether or not it will, I can’t trust any VPN provider to not bend over and say “hey we noticed this IP is assigned to your VPN subscriber account, we got this notice sorry bro”. I have no way of knowing they are trustworthy. I’d rather just stick with DDL for now because without MEGA giving away the log of me connecting to a file, they have no way of knowing that I accessed and downloaded said file from my IP.

I got the internet shut off at my house for torrenting and I’d rather not risk that again by paying for a service that I can’t verify won’t do anything to me if I get a DMCA. As I said, I can’t trust MEGA either but it’s an encrypted download over HTTPS which is at least garbage data to the naked eye and only MEGA can provide the list of IPs that accessed the file, unlike torrents which just broadcast it in broad daylight in clear text.

>“hey we noticed this IP is assigned to your VPN subscriber account, we got this notice sorry bro”
m8 that's not how VPN works.

So, what was your response?

Attached: anakata.png (643x638, 17K)

Yeah and then they got raided and fucked in the ass. Nice example

> not pirating from your station on the moon

Attached: 1524450643569.jpg (600x532, 40K)

>a quiet place
what a pleb

GOD BLESS AMERICA
freedom!!!

That would still not link the IP address to a specific person, just a household at best.

In that case they’d just fuck whoever owns the account that the IP address is assigned to. It’s not that hard to understand, they’re not stupid.

>Hey man, someone got shot with your gun but we couldn't figure out who done it so we put you in jail instead.
What kind of banana republic has a legal system that even works that way?

That can happen yes

How did they get the email?

what do you mean?
they used to operate the worlds largest BT tracker

I thought Anakata was just a normal torrent user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfrid_Svartholm

MEGA is limited. Switch to a non cucked isp.

>America
>Switching ISPs when they have no option or the one other option is purposely fucking awful.

Yeah not really a choice for a lot of people

Canada, the US, Finland.

Because you are responsible for your network at home. We can’t just play stupid. If you don’t secure your network it’s your own fault if you really did not pirate any content and someone else did on your home network.

Hmmm okay sure, lemme see what I have.

>Comcast/spectrum (same company)
>frontier (scam artists)
>Cox (just as cucked as comcast)

Or use some ass satellite connection that’s probably just as cucked AND has shit data rates. There is not a single non-cucked ISP out there in America, anyone who hasn’t gotten a DMCA warning in America simply just hasn’t been noticed. Any ISP will forward you warnings if they receive one against you, they’re not just going to ignore it. So if you haven’t gotten one, that simply means you haven’t been spotted on a honeypot torrent yet. It’s only a matter of time unless you use a VPN and private trackers.

Typically they’d be able to prove it was you by testing for fingerprints on the weapon, this isn’t the same thing at all.

>Someone broke into my house, stole my car and ran over a person but its my fault because I didn't have any locks on the garage
Imagine being this stupid

A true madman

I dont get why this matters. Doesnt the site have nothing to do with being caught? You arent downloading from the site. Isnt the tracker and who is connected to the swarm what matters? Your IP is logged using the p2p protocol, not by the website.

I got mine with Game of Thrones bittorrent. Blacklists were getting annoying to update. Totally learned my lesson and went into Kodi. And man I abused that shit every day. Issue resolved.

I knew a guy who got arrested by an off duty cop for stealing Monster energy drinks.

>using public trackers
You deserve to be locked up for being an absolute pleb.

>letting the public tracker torrent finish and then automatically seed

You brought this upon yourself.

Attached: 1474336259042.gif (194x191, 2.9M)

>they cant get my IP if I dont seed

Attached: You.png (645x729, 56K)

Be like me user. Don't seed!

Attached: QBITORRENT.jpg (311x450, 129K)

I was under the impression that downloading said content was not the dmca illegal part of it, but uploading (seeding) it to other was. Am I incorrect?

>Be responsible for my own things?

I got my first DCMA a few years ago for downloading a Grand Turismo 2 ISO
>they were still watching a download for a game made in 1999
>a game that isn't sold anymore
>for a console that isn't produced anymore

really got the noggin joggin
fucking sony niggers

You can get infringement letters for just connecting to a swarm with copyright material. It mostly depends on luck, location, and if your ISP gives a shit enough to forward the letter.

I've been doing this for well over a decade and I never got a notice in the mail.

You're probably doing something gravely wrong. Even then, DMCA notices don't matter. It's just a scare tactic to make examples out of the ordinary consumer. They're actually hunting for the distributors.

Attached: 1475260675063.gif (480x336, 867K)

Ignore it, 99% of the time nothing will happen.

Attached: 1528059029715.jpg (300x300, 103K)

I've never gotten a letter. And see We have either been lucky, our ISPs dont care, or we are in a country that they cant touch us in, legally.

That's interesting, cause you're right they wouldn't be able to claim any actual damages.

What the fuck were you doing downloading that via torrent rather than DDL through emuparadise or coolrom?

kek

Attached: i actually do seed though.jpg (303x332, 43K)

>A quiet place
It's your fault for having shit taste

How can it even be legal to send such notices in English to fucking Latvia?

There is no way anyone in the US actually gets DMCA unless you are seeding every major film on the pirate bay for weeks straight. Either that, or you used a university network or something. Even the most retarded of the media corporations have realized that the only people who make any money off DMCA are lawyers. I mean, Paramount is just pathetic at this point sending shit like that to dirty third worlders who just want to watch their films. This isn't going to save them from being devoured by Disney.

I refuse to believe this. Are you serious? Adult Swim must be desperate as fuck for traffic to their streams.

Attached: 1522042217076.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Do they send these for streaming stuff off of sites like watchseries? Never had a problem myself and no longer torrent.

I dont think there is a law for people who stream at least yet (there might be one though, not positive). I think its still a grey zone. Its the person hosting the copyrighted material taking the risk.

No. How it works is that they have their own clients connecting to the tracker for a brief moment to collect the IPs of everyone else. The only way you can be penalized for DDL or streaming is if the FBI or whatever the equivalent is seizes the site and leaves it up as a honeypot. Like said it's the host that gets legal dick in their ass and when you use p2p filesharing you become a host.

To be fair, that is just because Sweden is such a weak country that the US could basically force them to jail anyone if they really wanted to. And jews don't like being told that they are powerless. And even then they still couldn't actually get him on copyright, they had to go with 'hacking'. I remember when the jews were so mad that Sweden hadn't found a way to prosecute him, so they just wrote a statement being like "Youre banned from running that website" as if that had any actual consequences. It was literally just a performance piece for jews in the US to feel better.

Yes gran fucking autismo, that was the joke the poster was making you fucking stupid fuck

wipe your ass with it and mail it back

Like a said. My hosting provider told me to remove the copyrighted content of /movies so I moved it to ~/legalcontent and they closed the ticket :-)

Pussy

Would this isp bother to take any action against you, or at least send a notification, at the request of this ip echelon?

he maybe wouldn't have gotten the letter if he didn't download a brand fucking new movie still being played in theaters.

This.
Also tell them that in the future you will download as many of their content as you please and there is nothing they can do to stop you

You burgers are absolutely terrified by yoir isps.
You're so fucking cucked it's hilarious

Just don't use a us based vpn, jesus christ man

>waaah they only send me an angry letter when i download their new movie that they spent millions of dollars on
New movies are shit anyway.

Hit-and-run fags like you should be shot on sight, you have caused many people alot of pain with torrents stuck at 97% when you could have made a difference by seeding for half hour.

I can't explain how much i hate your kind

> A quiet place.
Nice.

Next time change the name of the torrent ro something like AQP.

Burn in hell you soulless cunt

>A Quiet Place
Watched that recently, too. It's garbage.

It happens still. Though it's hardly consistant. Popularity + high tracker count + on extremely well known torrent site is a high risk formula.
I've only gotten 1 notice in my life so far though, and out of all the fucking things I've grabbed and could get binged for, it was for something I actually didn't have and wouldn't have wanted(hence would never bother to enter the pool), so who knows what the little peckers are actually doing out there.

>been torrenting shit from tpb for a couple years now
>don't use a vpn, tor, or anything
>absolutely no steps taken to hide myself
>still haven't gotten a notice
Am I doing something right or am I just lucky?

>Xvid
>Evo
Hope you get jailed for downloading shit rips.

based