*destroys the internet

*destroys the internet
Thanks EU
alphr.com/politics/1009470/article-13-EU-what-is-it-copyright

Attached: Eu-Flag.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

STOP GDPR AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGRSJKHNSFK

*PPPBBRRRRRFRFFFFFFTTTTT* *BBBBVVBBRRRFFFFFFSHHHTTT* MOMMYYYYY

*BBBBBFFFFFRFRRRRRPPPPPHHFFFFFFSHHSHHHNNTTTTTTT* MOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH GDPR TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

MUH GGGDDDDDDDDPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1528108028079.jpg (601x601, 106K)

I bet you were one of those idiots who was cheering on ashit pie on repealing net neutrality a few months back, despite not knowing anything about it.

>filtering links and taxing links is a good idea
>supporting Axel Springer's lobbying to make sure nobody besides legacy media can publish

Attached: retard.png (645x729, 75K)

* filtering uploads

>GDPR is bad

Attached: 1527536701538.gif (575x420, 507K)

Attached: 1527298489744.jpg (450x450, 28K)

someone pls explain

also all sites want me to confirm new rules what is changed

Not much.

Websites/services now have to tell you what data they collect about you and add options to show and/or delete everything they have on you.

If you were taking privacy measures before nothing has changed for you.

If you're a consumer sheep that posts his whole life in Facebook nothing has changed for you.

thanks I'm a caveman boomer with no social website intentions
does it affect banks and internet banking too?

You can choose not to be tread on by a company, but you have no choice when it comes to the government.

lmao government giving you more freedom by having an actual option to be datamined or not is a problem, but companies doing it without asking first isn't because "well you don't have to use it"

Who exactly has to pay for posting links? And how the fuck do you actually enforce that? What if you break the links up? What if you just post an IP address instead of the resolved name?

Attached: 74687.jpg (236x176, 7K)

>people mixing up GDPR and CDSM

Attached: 1528081312224.webm (964x404, 1.41M)

>does it affect banks and internet banking too?
Yes, every company. I don't know what kind of information would a bank keep anyway.
It's more aimed at companies that collected your information for whatever reason and then kept it/sold it.

>All these faggots ITT mixing up GDPR and Article 13
Is it autism?

Attached: Really makes you think.png (720x546, 413K)

>GDRP
>CDSM
>Article 13
What is the difference?

>also all sites want me to confirm new rules what is changed
>YOU ARE MIXING UP GDPR!!!1!
Dumbo.

GDPR and CDSM are different regulations entirely, Article 13 is a part of CDSM

that's not me

although I too want to know what the difference is

>Literally says Article 13 in the link in the OP
>This has to do with GDPR
Kill yourself please

Attached: Revy.jpg (820x836, 94K)

You know a thread is going to be great when the first 11 posts are off-topic

He is asking about GDPR and anons are describing GDPR to him. You might be the one being autistic.

That's not the EU flag

Yes, it literally is. Try taking some responsibility for your own actions and using some fucking common sense. Why in the shit do you think a company would build a giant application around people posting what they ate for breakfast and the color of their stool? Are there really people in this world who are stupid enough think that a company just does that shit because they're cool guys and want you to connect with your old friends?

Facebook doesn't give a shit whether you live or die, but I guarantee you that they'll send your parent's ads for coffins when they post your memorial page.

tl;dr: >I posted all this personal information in a website and they didn't disclose to me that they were collecting my personal information

>Are there really people in this world who are stupid enough
Yes, the answer is always yes.

Can anyone explain to me what exactly does to the internet?

STOP GDPR AAAAHHHHHHKHJKFGKFDGKLDF MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

what?

Gives people much more control over their personal information

what about the link tax?

Ah, that's about different shit. I thought you were asking about GDPR.

This is all well and good, but it has been confirmed that these companies can track you by embedded buttons on other websites, by Javascript, etc. Sadly, that isn't true just for Facebook. GDPR only aids internet privacy conscious users.

Anyone noticed these threads pop up just when it's morning in the US?
It's like the world police, police state has to bitch about everything they get screwed over with.

morning in the US is evening in Europe. Most people are getting off of work right now

STOP GDPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGRSJKHNSFK

*PPPBBRRRRRFRFFFFFFTTTTT* *BBBBVVBBRRRFFFFFFSHHHTTT* MOMMYYYYY

*BBBBBFFFFFRFRRRRRPPPPPHHFFFFFFSHHSHHHNNTTTTTTT* MOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH GDPR TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

MUH GGGDDDDDDDDPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BULLIEEEEEEEEESSSSS

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH