What the fuck happened to my Oneplus 5?

What the fuck happened to my Oneplus 5?
i had lineage os 15.1 on it and i flashed a new firmware and the updated rom on it but i have a different DM verity message now.

Attached: MVIMG_20171115_111324.jpg (380x507, 46K)

you bought a shitty product

The usual DM verity test is this
also fuck you, you applecuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (616x719, 87K)

>implying im applecuck
Buying any phone from oneplus past the one was the worst mistake you ever made.

If you updated the firmware chances are it included an updated DM-verity message. Nothing to worry about (unless it's actually affecting the way you use your phone - which you haven't told us about)

Also does it not time-out anymore? Does it wait for input (power button)? That sucks if so.

Check out xda, it's due to firmware update. Purely cosmetic change.

just lock the fucking bootloader again

>locking bootloader with unofficial or modified kernel
Retard.

Name a better flagship for custom ROMs. And before you say Pixel, it has less custom ROMs.

Oneplus One. I wouldn't ever bring up pixel crap. Completely pisses on the nexus line.

>One
Ancient, name something newer.

Are you the fag who bought a second hand overpriced OP5 a couple of days ago?

Iphone X now eat shit and enjoy the poor service oneplus delivers.

No custom ROMs, try again.

z5 compact
you can go ahead and shriek autistically now

Flash the dm-verity package. Some pajeet probably has it on a xda-thread

there is nothing special about pixel phones, when will you retarded soibeans understand?

Nah unless he can have all the pajeet shitcovered roms it isnt worth it. Its probably what got him into this situation in the first place.

Way worse for custom ROMs. I was tempted to get X performance but didn't, for the same reason.
It has official AOSP available for it. The only other company that does that for some of its phones is Sony.

I've got a Oneplus 5 and I'm loving it. Not using a custom rom though, just root and uninstalled everything I don't need and bloatware.

You remind me of my granddad complaining his shutdown icons order changed. Just press the button and continue or kill yourself. The choice is all yours.

autism: the thread

my oneplus 3 does not have this problem

Boo fuckin hoon
My OP5 doesn't have this problem.

iOS doesn’t have this problem

>pajeet hands
>OnePlus device
>shitty little windows netbook
>is bootyblasted about Apple for no reason
Patel, maybe try going on XDA for pajeet rom support instead? Pajeets made this phone, a pajeet bought it, so you should work with them instead.

iOS doesn't even have this feature.
>ftfy

>install stock updates
>it updates your bootloader
>new one looks nicer and displays more info
Press power to boot, you fucking sperg.