Post your writing/drafting instrument

Pic related my go-to.

Attached: 2886999634_ea3ca668da_z.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 3.58M)

Nice! I've been considering getting a gel ink pen, how do you like yours?

Attached: writing_tool.png (576x540, 58K)

Attached: file.png (355x262, 34K)

I seem to be in possession of a infinite zero-volume well of free hotel pens. There is no actual place in my house where any large amount of them can be found, and I never intentionally hoard them or collect them from hotels, but nevertheless whenever I lose or break a pen or ink runs out I can find a replacement in less than two minutes.

No pictures, but Rotring 600/Uni Shift 0.5 for pencils, LAMY Al-Star/TWSBI (Vac Mini/580) for pens. I keep a bunch of cheap Chinese fps filled at my desk as well.

Nice. I've been meaning to try out org mode.

Name ot those tools?

Rotring 600

Attached: LAMY-AL-star-3-600x600.jpg (600x600, 21K)

I have the rollerball version of this. I keep meaning to pick up one of the fountain versions.

How do you like your TWSBI 580? I have a Lamy Safari, but I keep getting feeding issues.

pic related is an rocketbook everlast, its a notebook made out of very paper-like plastic. when you write with frixion-pens you can wash them of with water in order to reuse the notebook. It also has markings and qr-codes on every site so you can make high-quality scans of your notes with the companion app.

Attached: IMG_20180604_145810348.jpg (3120x4160, 1.26M)

are large diameter rotrings worth it for drawing?

For drawing I wouldn't say so, since they're full metal and pretty heavy. I feel like they would fatigue your hand during long drawing sessions. I use mine for technical analysis, and drafting. I should note that they are very well balanced though.

It's pretty nice, I can't really complain. I don't often have issues with it leaking, and it's usually ready to write right away unless I haven't used it in a while (a month or so).

Great line quality, no smudges, no reason to use anything else at that price point

>I don't often have issues with it leaking
Does it leak from the nib or the ink reservoir?

I believe it leaks mostly from the feed hole, but it's usually all over the place inside the cap so it's hard to tell where it came from

here's my drafting instrument

Attached: 05.jpg (1400x943, 169K)

I want to get one of those. How do you like it?

Classic Pentels

it's great, feels very natural to use
i'd recommend one with a palm rest, both for comfort and orientation reasons, though i don't really use the screen or buttons (besides view/lock), since i use it for CAD, i type in numbers pretty often, so i stick to the keyboard for shortcuts, maybe they'd be more useful in organic modellers