Android File Manager

What's the best file manager for android?

Attached: 1.jpg (911x794, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghisler.com/ce.htm
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplemobiletools.filemanager&hl=en_US
f-droid.org/en/packages/com.simplemobiletools.filemanager/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bash

Astro

Whichever one comes with lineage os seems to pretty dank nomsaying bro

File manager+

It's seemingly the only decent one. Allows creating files with sane metadata, shows thumbnails, supports recursive merging too iirc. Drawback is the unnecessary permissions.

/dev/console

Solid Explorer is pretty good

MiXplorer with blocked internet access with AFWall+.

total or ghost commander

Why do these "best" anything threads are always a list of a thousand different answers with no explanations? I could find a list anywhere you lazy fucks

Total commander

Yeah its true. Best linux distro thread? I'm sure there have been thousands of copies of that same thread with retards just saying arch debian etc. Most the time its just dumbasses parroting the same thing they read because cant think for themselves. I guess it makes the /v/ tards here feel like their opinion matters.

Total Commander
ghisler.com/ce.htm

Attached: hDqZpZ9.jpg (634x886, 184K)

What incentive is there to post a mini review for someone too lazy to use Google? Most times the OP won't even give thanks.

Amaze

Attached: yZAXScw.jpg (1111x600, 64K)

a simple file manager

Yeah but I need a name idiot

Idiot
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplemobiletools.filemanager&hl=en_US

I'm not clicking your spyware retard, put it through a Norton scan first and I will believe you

Are you serious? Here's an F-Droid link.
f-droid.org/en/packages/com.simplemobiletools.filemanager/

Never heard of it, run it through Norton otherwise don't reply to me

I ran it through Norton. It says you're good.

ES

AND JESUS WEPT

FOR THERE WERE NO MORE WORLD TO CONQUER

I use ES File Explorer 3.5 (the last one before it went to shit) because it has support for ftp, sftp, smb. Also it doesn't have some disgusting Material based UI. You have to fiddle with system files to get root access, though.

It's because the answer always boils down to "the best [insert thing here] is the one I'm using."

Few people are autistic/patient enough to go through EVERY SINGLE major and minor variant of a given type of software to find the best version.

every single one sucks ass just format to ext4 and install gentoo

Dir, its on F-Droid and is nice

Solid Explorer

the one preinstalled

Total Commander is pretty good. Tiny as hell, built in text editor, and audio player.

This one is great.

It's FOSS there's not going to be ads on it yet alone malware you moron

MiXplorer, it's on XDA Labs (better than FDroid garbage lol)

I dont know if you can still get it but Solid explorer classic

fsv for android when?

this is unironically how all android apps should be
>they do the job
>they have no ads
>they are free

PERIOD.

Did Amaze ever get faster SD card writes?

fx explorer