What is the point of this? you save maybe 10 bucks and have to wait 6 months to actually get the item

what is the point of this? you save maybe 10 bucks and have to wait 6 months to actually get the item

why do basedboys praise this so much?

Attached: wordmark.png (600x296, 19K)

its literally for broke ass college kids who blow all their cash on electronic toys every few months to temporarily forget about the crippling depression their worthless lives leave them with and the hopeless mountain of debt that they'll never be able to pay off, trapping them in a lifetime of wage slavery

>lol wtf its only money why do you want to save it lol hahah?

>wage slavery
wew lads the retardation on this one

>projection: the post

This post kills Jow Forums

yeah that's my life and it's pretty good

>saving literally just a few bucks

how poor are you that you need to do this?

It's some special club mentality bullshit

used massdrop to get some earbuds once, saved a few bucks and they took like 4 days to arrive

Some of their in house stuff is good. Others like the $120 box are complete ripoffs. I enjoy my AKG k7xxs

>what is the point of this?
it used to have a point
it just doesn't anymore

it was a community project, now it's a for-profit business

a few bucks here and a few bucks there buys a vidya game or something, user

>massdrop
>saving money

I had an account there and would browse the stuff and get the emails and junk, but 99% of the shit is the exact same price as other places. Except with massdrop you get to wait 6 months for your thing to ship...!

I got a free ride from federal subsidies. Suck it, bitch.

>normal online store
>disregards msrp and just puts product at a fair price competing with other stores
>massdrop
>YO CHECK OUT THIS RIDICULOUS MSRP
>GET IT FOR 20% OFF!

Massdrop dosent save you anything. Even if you actually are getting a deal on something at a price you cant find anywhere else, there's a 100% chance theres a different competing product thats equivalent to it at a fraction of the price elsewhere.

Attached: 1479281624563.jpg (353x353, 25K)

It's only good for exclusive stuff.
Like mechanical keyboard keycap drops, those are only made for massdrop.

it's basically the e-commerce version of masochism:
>offers you a bunch of chinese trinkets
>"if 100 of you buy these, we'll give you an 8% discount" :^)
>wait 6 months to receive shipment
>check amazon and realize the same gimmicky trash you didn't need was on there below MSRP the whole time

even better if you buy something "massdrop exclusive" like a keyboard set, because after you've waited 6 months they'll send you the wrong order or have to cancel it over an inventory fuck-up

>he doesn't autistically/jewishly penny pinch and look for savings every chance he gets

You save money on the shit you don't care about so you can spend more on the shit that really matters. I bet you buy coffee at a coffee shop.

Not everything is on great sale from them, but that's why you look around and wait for the good deals.

RooRTech Flush recycler, $550 retail, got it for $275 from them.

Auber RDK-200, was $225 full price, got it for $175.

Some copper cookware, retail $1800, paid under $1000.

Just depends what you're looking for. If you need to buy something NOW, obviously the site isn't for you.

Keycaps and the occasional knife.

anybody here got the 6xx?

Unironically found a monitor stand for 50$ off.

Just use it as another online store and don't fall for the artisan keycap memes. you'll be fine

>artisan keycap memes
who the fuck even buys these pieces of shit

some of their exclusive products are pretty nice

Attached: cup noodle woman.jpg (636x848, 74K)

reddit

Attached: why.png (1503x714, 244K)