He's a fullstack dev

>he's a fullstack dev

Attached: 1528160249563.png (789x649, 410K)

This is honestly what frustrates me most about web-dev. You have to spend so much time learning the hot new meme framework of the month that you barely ever get time to, ya know, develop?

Maybe you should just kill yourself and make the world a better place. Fuck webshits, meme frameworks are the devil's work.

Webdevs bang on about how great it is being able to work full stack. In reality now its expected everyone works full stack. In addition to ops and often BA, testing, etc. More workload, more shit to learn and keep up to date with. We tied our own noose.

This itself is the biggest meme. what are the hot frameworks that keep coming every month? Just list 4 hot react alternative frameworks that came this year. I am waiting

>Angular
>React
>Vue
>Meteor
>TypeScript
>CoffeeScript
>Scss
>Pug
>MEAN Stack
>LAMP Stack

all so you can spend most of your time copy/pasting bloatware that does nothing but spy on users.

What about the react router debacle? It's not just the frameworks, its the entire ecosystem. What version of webpack are we on now?

most of them have been a thing for years and years now tho...

It maybe the devil's work but it's the future. If I wanted to write a simple GUI app and make it portable, why wouldn't I write something browser based?
Just 2 cents from a C whore

thank you for showing how retarded you are, no more argument with you is needed
I agree that webpack development is very fast currently, even though most, if not all, changes are in the webpack config files not within your application

>If I wanted to write a simple GUI app and make it portable, why wouldn't I write something browser based?

Or you could use Qt.

All of those are 5+ year old. You sound as retarded as something complaining they have to learn Java 7 or C++11.

WP is only really fast right now because if they didn't work on fixing defaults, they would have lost pretty much any usage they had to competitors who did have solid defaults.
It'll slow down drastically soon enough.

Nobody would do such a silly thing sweetie.

maybe you should stop being a trend hopping faggot

The problem is its incredibly hard to use any technology in an enterprise if it doesnt have a guaranteed long term presence and support. And as easy as it is for hobbyists, startups and tech companies to keep up, its impossible for big slow enterprises.

That's not a problem at all lmao

>5+ years
>Vue only 4 years 5 months
how does it feel to be soooo incredibly retarded?

>tfw my companies full stack basically looks like a retarded horse the whole way through
>I have to try and educate an intern on this shit

god damn I love spaghetti code

Attached: 1509884616250.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

t. unemployed

>go to training camp to be a fullstack developer
>copy pasted frontend stuff, mastered backend Java/SQL
I got fired for calling the companie's website shit, so frontend is a joke anyways.

It's not that hard to be full stack honestly. Front end hipsters think their job is hard lmao.

In reality web development is one of their easier things you can do in regards to how hard the logic can be. Maybe if hipsters spent less time learning meme frame works they could learn a language like PHP, python, C#, Ruby or Java and SQL is baby tier shit you learn in your first semester of school.

Once you got that down then you can learn how to Linux and become Dev Ops master race.

I came from software development course where I had to learn c# , Java and php and we covered windows Dev, mobile and web shit and while I was doing that I did work experience working on VR shit in unity.

I currently work with Ruby on rails and it's comfy as fuck.

Attached: 1527408611216.jpg (409x409, 26K)

>QObjects
Uh......Ew

This, please do what you love. It sounds corny, but when you hop on to Big Data, AI, or IoT you're only saturating the market.

so edgy

Attached: e40757493eef5286d9b0ef403dc681d4--gfriend-eunha.jpg (736x976, 63K)

Cute!

he cute

Attached: he cute.png (270x344, 52K)