github.com/jedisct1/dnscrypt-proxy/wiki/Installation-linux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C++#Criticism
wireguard.com/netns/
wiby.me/
rbt.asia/g/thread/66228048/#q66228048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wheres the fat 2hu?

where's the fat 2hu?

does youtube limit bandwitch when batch downloading videos from a playlist using youtube-dl?
i get full speed at first and then it goes to 10%.

great way to start off a stupid questions thread :)

Does GitLab respect my freedoms and gender fluidity?

What's the best guide for installing gentoo?

why do liquid cooling loops (custom/AIO) use water instead of a non polar substance?

this way in the case of a leak theres less chance of damaging components

dunno
I guess
gentoo wiki
dunno

distilled water is fairly non-conductive to begin with
the risk of leaks mostly comes from brainlets buying the cheapest pipe/fittings they can and not installing them properly

but after distilled water has been in the loop for about any time it has picked up metal ions and has become conductive. oils and such can not leech ions

protip: stupid questions thread, not clueless answers thread.

Water has low viscosity (it's easy to pump at a high flow rate), has a very high specific heat capacity (it absorbs a great deal of heat in warming up by a given amount), is nontoxic, has a wide liquid range that completely covers all reasonable ambient and working temperatures, is noncorrosive if you avoid dissimilar metals, and is very nearly free. It's very close to being the perfect working fluid for cooling electronics. Other than galvanic corrosion, the main drawback is that things can grow in it, which you can easily solve with something like a kill coil (which is just silver - silver ions are toxic to microbes and algae)

And in any case if your loop is leaking you'll be having a problem soon one way or the other.

I've got a sapphire r9 390. If I sold it, how much would it go for, these days?

oil will be hell on regular water cooling pumps which are a little under-powered to begin with and you'll probably face some flow issues on some heatsinks which would have been designed for water

Its a 1x1 image of Sukuna, but she is so fat that she is 5x5 pixels big.

$200-350 if a miner bought it.

whats the difference between a embedded systems engineer and a computer engineer ?

Attached: thinking.jpg (377x251, 22K)

Computer engineer goes full retard on everything till he makes it work through miracles.
Embedded system engineer works mostly on stuff related to embedded devices.

aha. but in terms of scope, how much further than embedded systems do computer engineers go in the way of EE than embedded engineers ?

dunno

>Sorry, its licensed, and not available.
Is it over? Is MangaFox finished?

>Is it over?
maybe
>Is MangaFox finished?
I guess

>streaming your manga

Attached: 1506375733729.png (500x500, 256K)

cheapest seedbox?

ur mum

lmao nice

saw this once at a friends house
loonix ytdl was unsuable (but i wasn't aware of aria atm) -curious if it would have worked with aria
booted win7 and ytdl worked fine

Is icaros botnet?

Attached: fa2f8a08f6d7d6f5fc090fb9fc70702c.gif (547x302, 1007K)

Yes.

Hi, I have a Windows 10 question.

I've got two computers, both running Win10. One with 2 HDDs, one with an SSD. I want to move programs (not the OS) from one HDD to the other and then pop the HDD inside the SSD workstation.

Before I start, is that even possible?

I don't see what the problem could even be.

This image is really not helping your case, user.

I am trying to get Ubuntu 18.04 working on a T430, and the DNS is literally broken out of the box:

$ ping 8.8.8.8
PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=1 ttl=55 time=19.5 ms

$ ping google.com
ping: unknown host google.com

I've tried reinstalling it 3 times now, it still doesn't work. Am I being retarded or is Canonical retarded? How can I fix this shit?

Also I should add that dpkg-reconfigure resolvconf didn't fix anything, none of the "lol run deez apt/dpkg commands for fix" answers I looked up didn't do shit.

github.com/jedisct1/dnscrypt-proxy/wiki/Installation-linux

Get this and find a nice server with dnscrypt+dnssec. If you have to use a botnet server like Google, at least consider switching to Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 which does support dnscrypt and dnssec.

What the hell are you talking about? I am literally using the botnet address for ping purposes only because I know they're most likely to be up.

I considered that possibility, which is why I phrased it the way I did.

Is there a way to stop windows 7 from compressing your wallpaper into a jay peg from png?
Bonus question, is it still possible to use animated wallpaper?

Attached: nitw03.png (800x600, 95K)

Save it as a jpg in a program that won't compress it like shit.

Just Windows things™
Fucking joke of an operating system.

literally what?
I'm not complaining about Google's DNS not working, I'm asking about how to solve a DNS issue that I'm having with a fresh install of Ubuntu 18.04.

I know. Hence, get dnscrypt-proxy and find a decent server. Are you being intentionally dense?

>i have a dns issue
>"here's how to set up dnscrypt"
I mean, thanks for the effort I guess, but this is only tangentially related to my problem. I don't care about DNSCrypt, I have other ways in mind to handle DNS, I just need to know why a fresh copy of 18.04 ships with broken DNS.

implying im

>"only tangentially related to my problem"
>literally solves the problem and more
You should be thanking me. Assuming DNS resolves after you've set it up. Which it should considering it doesn't at the moment.

can i run a VPN in a VM and use my regular internet in the host OS? will i still get end-to-end encryption to the VM?

Why does Jow Forums hate C++ ?

The hell? I love it.

yes
you don't even need a VM to do that, you can do that on a per-application basis with things like linux namespaces (by exposing only a VPN interface to the application(s) in a namespace)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C++#Criticism

>You should be thanking me
Are you fucking autistic? I don't give a shit about DNSCrypt, I already have PiHole set up that's functional for every other device on the network.

>you can do that on a per-application basis with things like linux namespaces (by exposing only a VPN interface to the application(s) in a namespace)
Tech me, senpai.

yeah, can you expand on this a bit or just provide a link to more info?

wireguard.com/netns/

>Find an Intempo shower speaker that someone's abandoned
>Yoinked it
>Switch it on, won't connect via bluetooth
>Look up instructions
>Doesn't actually say how to activate the connection
>Oh good
>Look up a video, says to just keep holding the power button even longer until LED alternates colours
>Do so (even though the second colour doesn't work, of course)
>Still no connection
>Smack it lightly with my phone out of annoyance
>Connects
>???
TECHNOLOGY

Attached: Ittai nanda.gif (300x300, 438K)

how do i set up Tunsafe for nordVPN? can I use the .ovpn config files somehow or is it not that simple?

I want to fix my Motorola Xoom, but he´s still Android 3. What can I do with it? Can I update it?

that's not question dumbfuck
if it's a vpn program than yes, it's that simple, not to mention not complex
break and throw it in the garbage

give it back

in latex, can you count the number of subsections within a section, and print out the variable? how would you do it?

dunno latex

Then why did you answer?

Not a chance

Probably same dickhead who answered here:

probably

can you fuck off back to fuckwitsvil?

to make me lost my reason to answer your question?
holy shit how dumb can someone be

>student laptop
>~350 max
>used is ok

pajeet, go learn better engrish and come back later

fuckswitsville*
not a question

The question is implied. You really shouldn't expose your retardation this obvious.

Attached: vlad-the-implier.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>AAA games were 6-20 gb
>AAA games are now 50+ gb

Just WHAT is this SHIT?
Uncompressed video? Audio?
Textures?

Its really not, why dont you stop being autistic and just ask?

Attached: kevin.gif (500x249, 333K)

Textures mainly. Devs often boost game size to make pirating harder.

My PSU has multiple 4pin molexes. Can i use 2 3-pin adapters on those 4pins in order to connect my graphics card (which is pci - e) to power?

About a week ago I noticed my rigger has been a lot higher than usual with excessive chlorophyll buildup. When the system read back with "Error: Pk reading too high!" I knew that the Pk composition filter wasn't working the way it should. So, I decided to check the filter and lo and behold it was clogged. No biggie, just clean it up right?

We'll just a few hours ago, the Ultra Aerodynamic Expansion System (Tokyo Debut v. 5.1.12) overheated and melted the Pk composition filter. I backtracked the tubing, and the Pk coming in through the filter was too hot- straight from the thermal boson optimization unit (T.k.k. Thermal Inc v. 2). The settings on the system are right, and the molecular subsidy control unit maintains the velocity at an even rate. What could be causing this overheating?

re Tunsafe/VPN's, do I just rename the .opvn files to .conf? Tunsafe only asks for .conf files

I'm going to reformat a normies computer and I'm wondering what's a good AV software.
I haven't used any in like a decade so I don't know what's good now. Ideally I'd like it to be free since I won't be around this particular computer to reactivate it whenever the crack expires

Attached: 1524425460257.jpg (619x453, 28K)

What was that HTML/oldschool web page search engine?

Attached: original drawn by purinpu - d5c2491e5ab9331d38d685628ae963db.jpg (707x1000, 514K)

How do you fix an LCD monitor with the screen being "noisy"? I mean from a distance it looks okay but on certain surfaces you can notice these hairline thick vibrations all over, when you look closer. It's not a huge problem, but I don't recall this being the case in the past.
It's on 60hz which is the maximum, and I can't seem to be able to do anything in the monitor settings that would make it better. A couple of months ago I switched to a Nvidia 1050 card and I use a HDMI-VGA adapter, could that be the issue?

Attached: I can't do better than this.jpg (902x324, 98K)

video and textures, mostly
check out rips if you want something smaller
for example, regular Nier: Automata is 48GiB normally, but 27GiB of that is video, so you can get repacks that are ~10GiB, just with lower quality video and without extra voice languages

Can someone suggest me a laptop/notebook for ~350€. Olny need it for things like editing, netflix,yt and word

Maybe less of a stupid question and more of a super straight dawg question....

Can you learn to code better when you code for a client instead of just reading theory in books?

wiby.me/

Some old as fuck server in our office died yesterday, it wasn't a big deal since we're migrating to a different cloud system but we still need to access what's in there for at least the rest of the month, and there's no replacement available here.

the IT department suggested an i3 7100, 8GB RAM 2400Mhz, Gigabyte B250M and a 1TB disk.

Now, keep in mind this is in a shithole 3rd world country, so every cent counts.

I suggested cutting the disk down to 500GB and the RAM to 4GB. Beyond that, are there any decent replacements to the mobo/processor for a cheaper machine?

yes, VGA is the issue, since it provides an analog signal meant for use with CRT monitors, not LCD.

if you don't pick AMD for the server you're gonna get fired

any suggestions? I'm not familiar with server-tier hardware

depends on how you learn. some people can memorise and replicate code they see, but can't maintain interest when theory comes in. some people can only memorise things that matter, so they need theory to tell them why certain things matter. i'm in the latter category.

nor am i. just try to put together the cheapest system you can using motherboard that supports ECC memory and see if that puts you above budget or not (Epyc is the hot shit right now). if that costs too much then there's nothing "server-tier" about what you're gonna build so there's no guidelines i can give you.

to the guy who tried to make a thread about transferring a windows install to an external drive, yes, you can do that, in fact, i did so just the other day as my old ssd was acting up

Attached: Untitled.png (429x445, 22K)

Wtf is going on with multifactor authentication and Outlook 2016? It either doesn't prompt for the secondary pass it get stuck in a loop or error code forever.

does pic related mean file could be malicious or is it possible that its flagged by mistake? a few pdfs I have show it when I scan

When would be a good time to upgrade from Ubuntu 16.04 LTS to the next LTS?

Also, how bloated is Unity? I've heard rumours, but the noises that my fan sometimes makes have been fucking scaring me.

Doesn't that give you some trouble to do with if the Windows is genuine or not? IIRC it checks your motherboard and makes sure that you can't use it as a portable version of Windows.

forgot pic

Attached: vt.png (297x154, 4K)

thank you my friend

Is there anyone else facing the problem at browsing Jow Forums on chrome? IDs and replies seem to be broken and images opening in new tab.

>Doesn't that give you some trouble to do with if the Windows is genuine or not? IIRC it checks your motherboard and makes sure that you can't use it as a portable version of Windows.
doesn't matter, it's got kmspico installed, besides, he didn't ask about portable installations, actually, he didn't ask about /running/ windows from the usb drive either, but eh
here's his thread;
rbt.asia/g/thread/66228048/#q66228048

for details, what i did was;
1. backup/restore GPT from ssd to usb drive
2. dd'd EFI/recovery partitions
3. formatted the windows partition on usb drive to ntfs
4. in my case, i used wimcapture/wimextract to copy the files over, since i wasn't happy with the state of the filesystem, but normally i'd use ntfsclone to copy over the contents, you could use dd as well, but it's slower. ntfsclone can copy just the used space, skipping slack
all from in linux, which is my main system, though you can use a livecd as well