Are you using an antivirus Jow Forums?

Are you using an antivirus Jow Forums?

Attached: 22223232233232322232.png (940x470, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

av-comparatives.org/tests/real-world-protection-test-april-2018-factsheet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brain.exe

Common sense, with the help of uBlock Origin, Malwarebytes, Adwcleaner and Virustotal and with a touch of Microsoft Autorun.

penis.exe

trend micro security but I will switch once the license runs out.

No

macOS

Yeah, common sense 2018 + 3 digit IQ

Yeah.

It’s saved my deadass dumbass literally countless times when I was on my grand torrent harvest of VST’s

Would recommend ESET, they done me good.

Attached: 077F2245-12A8-4301-B85B-0AF9DF0CAC11.jpg (720x605, 36K)

>uBlock Origin
It has been failing me lately in Twitch.

Common Sense 2018 Internet Security.

Dont usually but ocaisonally scan my pdfs they could be malicious but nothing ever comes up

No. Install Gentoo.

A linux distro

No I am not retarded

No, I just use a big boy OS.

Go to settings, enable the rest of the filter lists.

Common Sense 2018 Pro
and a GNU/Linux Distro

GPLv3+

You mean Android?

These pedantics are ridiculous. When people say "linux distro" they're almost always referring to a combination of the Linux kernel as well as the GNU Coreutils among others.
Android's Linux usage only goes as far as the kernel. Everything else, including the core utilities and userspace, are usually proprietary and Google-made.

You need to on windows 10. Windows defender is so horrible that you're bound to be infected if you surf the web at all.

av-comparatives.org/tests/real-world-protection-test-april-2018-factsheet/
Stop lying.

No. Why would I?

>antivirus
>2018

Watchout for Michelangelo or Chernobyl...
What else do you use? Firewall?

Give me a break

Attached: 1525904667306.png (467x264, 37K)

I have clamwin installed for when I need to scan a sketchy file but I don't use it otherwise.

No, I only visit trusted websites from my laptop and don't download random shit.
The only thing I use is the built-in firewall and Defender in Win7. I don't have anything sensitive on that machine, so I don't even give a fuck.

>using windows
>brain

t. Someone with no experience.

Yes. Thor for OSX (never found anything yet) and Kaspersky for gaming/htpc. I think it found some maleware once...

I used to get viruses ALL the time. But after cut down on the pirating of apps (virus scan them when I do ) and put in browser add-ons to block ads, everything's been mostly smooth.

Still wouldn't go without virus protection for the same reason I wouldn't fuck without a condom...why even risk it?

Damn, you sure showed me.

Attached: 1507793190276.jpg (418x344, 41K)

i use nod 32 for 5 years and it hasn't found any any viruses yet. once it blocked website which mines bitcoins and that's all

Yeah
> Common Sense 2018
> uBlock Origin
> ESET SS for scan some uncertain .exe's

>Reddit spacing

>anti virus
>qubes os

lol

Common sense, ublock, comodo firewall.

What the fuck is an antivirus

>run malwarebytes scan twice a year this entire decade
>only had a bullshit file once
I'm not even remotely cautious while browsing I don't know how can viruses be an issue for other people anymore.

sandboxing
preventative security
not running untrusted code on your browser like a retard

>Good formating

>Being gay