RIP IN PEACE

RIP IN PEACE

Attached: mojave-32-bit-apps-800x305.jpg (800x305, 20K)

No one cares about shit

Based

Wait didn't they say High Sierra would be the last one for 32-bit?

>Rest in peace IN PEACE
wut

That's what I thought. I guess they didn't get enough traction on moving apps across, or a lot of pushback from developers to delay things.

This is a good thing, are you retarded?

Go back

they also want to abandon openGL and openCL

right? op is like a total faggot

i thought they did that a while ago

It's a maymay you dip.
They want to force Metal, but most of their "developers" are copy-pasting poorcheets. I don't think they can drop OpenGL and OpenCL just yet, unless they've crippled Metal to make it easier or are planning to do so. There's also the fact that poorcheets want to shove their shit into every platform, so they don't like Metal's proprietary nature.

Finally.Thank you based apple.

That one is already happening to a degree, openGL/openCL support in OSX versions of programs is getting dropped more and more.

Dropping 32-bit support and OpenGL / OpenCL is obviously setting the stage for ARM-based Macs a couple of years from now.

>REEEEEE

>Implying any 32bit applications matter.
>Implying any Mac with a 32bit cpu can even run Sierra, much less High Sierra or Mojave

And now from the department of 'Who the fuck cares?'.... This shit.

Hi newfriend. How long ya been here? Like, forever, right? Since like... May? Yeah?

Hey, brainlet. It's not the OS, it's all the applications that haven't been given 64 bit versions that matter.

Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition with InfinityEdge Display doesnt have this problem

>Reading comprehension failure detected
First line of my post, chimpo. Fucks sake. Where'd you get your macbook, rakim? Did jamal boost it for you?

u retarded son

Next they gonna make their own OpenGL called aloy build on metal.

>Hey remember BootCamp? Yeah, fuck you Baltimore

>but if you turn 360 degrees you'd be facing the same direction

Attached: 1495147543587.png (472x508, 6K)

who are you quoting?

Euclid