What power packs do you guys use? I'm going to a festival and need one that I can carry around and have a decent charge

What power packs do you guys use? I'm going to a festival and need one that I can carry around and have a decent charge.

Attached: 31MnmAEjDaL._AC_US240_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg (580x388, 29K)

>I need my phone bro! how else am I going to record Yung Nigga's set to upload to my Snapchat story?
neck yourself

None, if your phone has less than 4000mAh you're a fucking retard for buying such a piece of shit.

>i've never been outside

I am literally outside right now shitposting on the beach

>buy the essential phone

just make sure to buy from somewhat reputable brands like Anker Aukey or Xiaomi, the cheap chink ones are almost all fake
also keep in mind that 1mah on the powerbank does not equal 1mah charged on your phone, it's a bit less

>Willingly holding onto a lithium hand grenade

yep... this is going in my leaky asshole collection

Just put in a different battery.

you don't have a car?

it's all the same shit
most phones have a battery that should suffice anyways

i actually have this exact anker model.
i remember getting it on sale for $20-30. It can charge multiple phones easily. It takes FOREVER though to charge itself back up. I could just have a shitty usb 3 cable or power brick though.

>At the beach
>On Jow Forums
Wew lad put down the ThinkPad, you're not RMS

That's the saddest thing I read all week.

That's the saddest reply I read all week.

I am on vacation it's a resort.
I am drinking mojitos on the beach while shitposting. you are in your mother's basement eating tendies and drinking mountain dew. I think I win.

It literally doesn't matter at all as long as it is the advertised capacity and can put out >1 amp.

Not the user, but assuming this guy lives near the beach there’s nothing wrong with shitposting while you’re there. It’s only tourists that hardly ever see the coast that think the beach is some magical vacation spot, to everyone within a 30 minute drive it’s the equivalent of going to the local park to read or something.

I live like 30min from the beach but I am on vacation in cancun. yes you are right about the park thing I sometimes go to the beach after work to watch the sunset and call OP a faggot

I have an anker that looks just like that one, except wider. Same design aesthetics though. It's 10,500mAh and works great. I take it, and a 3,000mAh solar chargeable one with me when I go camping. Though I keep my phone turned off the whole trip, having 13,050mAh of power, plus the 3,600mAh of my phone battery almost guarantees that if shit goes sideways, I'm not going to run out of battery before I can call for help. What's also kinda cool is that in a pinch, my phone has a USB-C OTG adapter so that I can plug other stuff into it and in the notification area tell it to charge the connected device from my phone battery. Actually had to use that feature once when I needed a really bright torch but forgot to charge my 18650s before the trip, so I popped one in a charger and plugged it into my phone (the anker was back at camp, which I needed the torch to find) so my phone makes a great battery pack too lol

You say that, but the QC enabled anker in OP's pic is beast. I'd rather plug my phone in for 35 mins and have a full charge than 2-3 hours. Most chargers I've seen in the low end have been 1.1A or 1.2A which is slow as fuck. 2A+ or bust

This

Motivating

dumb phone posters

Just rent a charger at the festival you cheapskate.

I have the 20 Ah xiaomi. I'm pretty happy with it. The only real annoyance is the charge light that is always on when charging.

Just grab any charger. They all do their job at least once. I've always rented out a locker at every festival so I'm not lugging around much. Having a charger in my locker, charging my phone on my way to my car, helps me navigate out of the shitty neighborhoods I accidentally wounder into.

phone posters are what keeps this site running. majority of them don't/can't block ads.

Pic related, but unironically.

Attached: image.jpg (1078x775, 476K)