MacOS Mojave is looking aesthetic!

MacOS Mojave is looking aesthetic!

Attached: 413C626C-B4AF-4AF6-AFC2-D135D615094B.jpg (3360x2100, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/how-to/how-to-recreate-the-macos-mojave-desktop-in-windows-10
developer.apple.com/download/
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b l a c k e d

Using MacOS Mojave makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

Isn't this just Ubuntu Mate with a dock?

BASED

kek

Looks like Numix

How do I download this? Do I have to sign up and pay for the Apple developer shit?

WE WINDOWS NOW
>WE WINDOWS NOW

Looks like Gnome

looks like high sierra but with option to change taskbar color

Fuck I wish I could afford a mac

Buy a used one ?

You can get a Mac Mini for around $500. I use one on a 27 inch monitor and it runs perfectly acceptably. I even game on it sometimes.

I mean you could build a hackintosh

Are you blind or something?
This dock is so foken thicc

>Mac Mini
is it possible to upgrade a mac mini? like change processor add ram and does it have thunderbolt 3?

You're not even trying to hide it iPajeet.

Looks better, shame about the os though

Ripping off numix again eh
Based innovators!

Do you really have to ask

>mac
>upgrade
hahaha

No dummy, you just buy the new one that comes out 6 months later

(For real though, I am using one from 5 years ago and I never upgraded it. I bought the cheapest offering available at the time).

Just upgraded, looks hella slick.

Attached: 123445568.jpg (2880x1759, 1.07M)

maybe it's one of those aesthetic apple™ i0 pixel monitors

good old IPS from the 90s it is, nothind special to see

>Mactoddlers are shocked and amazed by features perfected on other platforms years and even decades ago
Fucking KEK

Attached: IMG_20180420_023040.jpg (429x245, 16K)

I always think that the dock looks good but I never use it on linux at least. When I want to start a program I hit the super key and enter the program name. Dock seems pointless to me.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET THIS REEEEE

>could build a hackintosh
all it comes down to is picking the right mobo for your gaming rig.
tonymacx86 to anyone who wants to know.

>he uses fagOS

Attached: 1471275879746.png (525x525, 372K)

That looks like a bad linux theme...

nice Windows 10 theme.
Pro or Family ?

>2018
>mac mini
>upgrade
are you fucking retarded? go with an imac or a macbook of any kind

Theme? It's a default Windows 10 Pro my dude.

yeah I just realised everything is soldered on

kekd

I think you misspelled Windows 10.

literally Ubuntu Mate + Plank + Arc theme

techradar.com/how-to/how-to-recreate-the-macos-mojave-desktop-in-windows-10

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

From here, mate:
developer.apple.com/download/

What's the matter, don't you have developer account? ;^)
Links to the "macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility" has been posted in the sticky too. Or you can just google for it –can't be bothered to upload it again

I think you misspelled GNU + Linux bad b8

What version of Windows 10 is that?

google
windows 10 mediacreation tool

Attached: 1527841302966.jpg (1000x1243, 195K)

Hey Pajeet. How's the weather in Mumbai?

Attached: depositphotos_118594962-stock-photo-a-portrait-of-a-poor.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

I'm not your dude, pal

Attached: appleboys.jpg (1000x1243, 312K)

>mac mini
>recommending this trash
>ever

Attached: 1528158337746.png (274x258, 46K)

>>mac
>>recommending this trash
>>ever
Fixed.

>MacOS has system-wide dark theme before Windows
sasuga microsoft
your ui design went to shit after 2000

Goddamnit OP. I like to wait a month or two so that any retarded bugs get patched out but now I'm tempted not to wait. Fuck.

>he uses fagOS
Get a load of this virgin loser.

Does it apply to non-Apple applications too or do they need to be updated to support it?

Why would Windows 10 care about that?

Most MacOS applications use standard libraries and interfaces exposed by the OS. It's a bit like classic theme in Windows, where changes to the color of UI elements apply to all applications.

I've posted this a few times lately in different threads, but I'll post it again here just for you: save up and buy one. Don't think too hard about it, just do it. Anytime you have a few extra bucks and you're about to buy something "just because", don't. Put that money away. If you have a debit card, wait until the next time every single thing has cleared and you have absolutely nothing pending, then let this be the last time you check your balance unless you suspect something is wrong. Here's why: you're going to manually balance that shit like you would a checkbook from now on... With a twist. You're going to round up. Spent $5.30 on something? Write that you spent $6. Keep doing this for about 2-3 months and then reconcile your written balance with your actual, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how much extra money you have. Now that you're actively saving money, you need to set a goal which means choosing a mac. It's tempting to buy a used one but if you do, it'll make your next Mac upgrade that much harder. Buying new, preferably catching a sale and if you're not a student, get a friend who is to get you a student discount if possible. Research your Mac, know its every possible flaw, be certain it's the right one. Now buy it and am external drive for time machine backups. Now, when you're ready to buy a new Mac to upgrade that one you can sell it for 80% of what you paid for it if you bought it new (around 50% if used) and now every time you upgrade, after selling your old Mac it should only cost you about as much as a shitty Walmart laptop. Just make sure to keep current backups on your time machine drive, that way you restore it to your new Mac and everything is just the way you like it. I also recommend replacing your time machine drive every 2-3 Mac upgrades, even if the drive is still in good shape. That way you can keep redundant backups AND be protected in case one of them fails.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge & loose at bottom
>flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to non-click touchpads
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX has horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a heavy 95WHr battery
>even XTREME GAMER laptops like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Windows laptops in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>heat exhaust literally blows hot air onto screen
>screen melts off and separates
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
>same problems as above plus:
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>keyboard fails and requires $1000 repair if a speck of dust gets under a key
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

>it's 2018 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously

>macshit literally has the build quality of a $200 acer for 10x the price
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Attached: 1501485254346.jpg (1800x4500, 1.93M)

>battery and clock fontsize is different
absolutely disgusting

How do I add the volume to the top bar?

Right click taskbar > settings > turn system icons on/off > volume.

linux doesn't have the macos problem

Attached: wontonsoup.png (1032x487, 61K)

It looks like a bad /wg/ rice tbqh

Someone is awful pooper peeved. I'm using a 2013 mba we've experience zero problems with the touchpad, at 5 years old the battery still holds 91% charge and lasts fucking forever, it's got an actual fan like every other laptop I've used in the last 23 years which turns on when needed and I've never had my i5 throttle below 1.3GHz, my air has a 1440x900 resolution, not 1366x768, and I use it with overhead lights in a hospital daily. Sorry bro, but you're literally parroting the same stale bullshit cherry picked from several models, and only affecting a handful of them. You can do the same thing with literally any other brand and probably come up with even MORE issues because you'll have a lot more models to cherry pick from.

It all boils down to 'stop liking what i don't like', and guess what? Your opinions are only important to you friendo.

Does it come in 64 bit?

Oh look, it's MATE with Numix dark meme. Steve Jerbs must be rolling around in his grave a lot, lately.

iKek'd

Isn't that ubuntu

coffee day - $3
Lunch - $10
Tolls - $20
Fuel - $10
$43 x 20 x 12 = $10,320 - you can now afford a n entry level iMac Pro. Or 3 macbook pro's.

If you have to wait a year, then do so, you'll have a new computer.

Moot used it. Why won't you?

Imagine being so poor you show off your "wealth" with apple products.

Attached: IMG_20180429_175029.jpg (832x1003, 188K)

Wow. I really want this on my Hackintosh.

Why would you want windows on your macintosh?

It just has the linux problem

>mac users love windows now
What happened?

>big dock
IT’S FUCKING RESIZEABLE. Always has been.

This. Microsoft has allowed this since 1995.

I've never met someone that tries to insinuate they're "wealthy" with their Apple products. I make less than every other doctor in my hospital and I still make well over $200k/year and I still use a Mac mini from 2009 as my desktop and a 2013 air as my laptop. Buying flashy new things that you don't need is like the number one signal to the rest of the world that you either have something you're trying to compensate for (shit personality, small penis, etc) OR you're poor and living above your means, which I suppose is another form of compensation. People with money don't spend it on dumb shit. I won't buy a new desktop probably ever, and I won't replace my laptop until mine stops working. Sure, some people with disposable income will spend it on computer stuff, but usually only if that's their hobby that brings them the most joy. The type of person that is a computer hobbyist usually isn't a macfag though, so chances are if someone is bragging about their new Apple product, they've got a shit personality, small dick, no money, or all of the above.

based

Sounds like desperate attempts to discredit the Mac. You are such an autist. Mac is best because their users say so.

>because their users say so.
Sounds like desperate attempts to defend the Mac. You are such an autist.

Attached: images(3).jpg (276x183, 9K)

Tim Cuck takes cock up his ass. Why don't you?

>the significant update from High Sierra to Mojave is just a fucking dark theme
I'll still upgrade my hackintosh to Mojave but holy shit it's hilarious.

Attached: 1528055231476.gif (500x357, 358K)

But dude, you can like... Change the theme... To global dark. Apple is an genius innovator company. No one else did that before

Attached: uz9n177dkt111.jpg (298x149, 12K)

Why did Apple feature only Windows 10 at WWDC?

apple bought the photocopier that microsoft sold.

This is an accurate explanation. Bravo user.

>patting your own back
Mactoddlers are so cringe.

Incorrect my dude.

Attached: Screenshot_20180605-181909_Clover dev.jpg (1440x2960, 629K)

When did MS sell windows10 to apple?

Looks like Nodoka Nigth Theme in GNOME 2.

>falling for bait this old
Only a paid shill can be this new

Attached: 35798827.jpg (345x345, 11K)

Uhhh so what's the difference from previous version?

that's ubuntu's communitheme

Attached: squeast.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Commietheme you mean. You reds aren't fooling anyone with your "free" software.

If I found out that my doctor uses a mac I wouldn't be comfortable seeing him anymore tbqh.

>night time, doing apple stuff
>I dunno, sucking dicks or whatever they do
>launch app that doesn't support dark mode

Attached: dark-mode.jpg (1024x682, 22K)