Nvidia 1180-1170 GPU Launch date

>tweaktown.com/news/62136/nvidia-launching-next-gen-geforce-gtx-1180-july-30/index.html

GET YOUR MONEY READY FAGS

Attached: GeForce-GTX-20-840x473.jpg (840x473, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QfSzgV1q5g
tweaktown.com/news/62136/nvidia-launching-next-gen-geforce-gtx-1180-july-30/index.html
pcworld.com/article/3278095/components-graphics/no-geforce-gpus-g-sync-bfgds-nvidia.html
tweaktown.com/news/61951/gtx-1180-sample-june-15-custom-cards-aug-sept/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rumor

youtube.com/watch?v=8QfSzgV1q5g

THIS WHITE BOI FINNA GET DABBED ON

But this means the 1080 and 1080 ti are going down in price?

Time to buy crates of the stuff to mine xD.

I'm Black.

rebrandeon

fuck off nigger

But i just ordered new rig with 1080ti.

Nigger

?
????
????????
??
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?
?

AMD nigger go away

It will be Pascal refresh. Leatherjackedman himself said next-gen GeForce are "a long time from now"
Either he thinks 2 months are along time or he only has refreshes.

>Leatherjackedman
Rude.

The name is Lisa, she is just cosplaying.

nvidia playing mind tricks again
yesterday
>you won't be hearing of geforce gfx for a long time
the very next day
>they leak to their lap dogs: tell them it's only a couple months away.

>tweaktown.com/news/62136/nvidia-launching-next-gen-geforce-gtx-1180-july-30/index.html
how many MHash/s?

>Tweaktown
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So..if this id true, when 1170 will come?

What about 1160 and 1150ti ?

he cute

>Buying high end cards from the last gen
>Buying high end cards at all
>Buying graphics cards
>Buying Computer Parts
>Buying Goods
>Not stealing anything

Attached: odgn30i2pvwx.png (780x962, 311K)

Still since nvidia did release pretty low spec cards for insane prices with their 10 series since rtg is incapable of producing competitive products we will finally get the pascal cards we should have gotten 2 years ago.

Why do people think that Nvidia will use Geforce 11 brand? The number 11 is a poor marketing brand.

It is more likely they go for GTX 2xxx series.

fucking nigger. get a tripcode so i can filter.

Get out you filthy nigger

>gpu competition is so dead that people are getting excited for a pascal refresh

thanks raja

Nah, it will be volta without the tensor cores. They've already spent the R&D money to develop a new architecture, so there's no reason for them not to sell it.

High end cards always come out first, damage chips or ones that don't met the standard get moved to low end GPUs as cut down versions.

AYYMD can't even compete with Nvidia.

Mister Su would disagree.

>Tweaktown
They are as bad as Currytech and Videoniggerz

lol. so what games are you gonna play with this? console ports?

Sites you shouldn't trust:
Tweaktown
Wccftech

And it's still a good GPU, don't sweat it. I just bought a 1080 and frankly it's way more than I thought I needed, I'm happy with it.

On paper maybe, but I think elevenseventy sounds better than twentyseventy

>I'm Black

disgusting. technology isnt for you, no matter how much you steal of it

Now all I need is that 8-core Coffee Lake and my rig is complete

1180 with 16GB memory

Shiieettt

>Tweaktown

Attached: 1488523630043.png (528x468, 279K)

dim fidda din doo

Attached: muh didda.jpg (1643x1643, 187K)

go back to

>ordered
return it

freetard lincuckx stay silent

go back to

> gpus aren't tech now
buttblasted ayymd retard detected

If i was AMD/Nvidia, i would solve the "miner problem" in a pretty nasty way.
Design a mining chip that can be also sold as a low tier GPU, make my own server, mine everything dry, sell the wasted chips.

go back to /v/

/v/ sure is retarded and butthurt when it comes to mining or gpu usage other than games

nah

its not coming out in July Nvidia knows there will literally be millions of 1070s second hand on the market when the miners upgrade to a intelGPU or new AMD GPU that's more efficient they wont start widescale fabrication on 11 series until that happens.

11 series will come out in 2019 maybe late 2019

enjoy no games LOL

Was only just the other day that Nvidia's CEO said the next gen is a "long time" away.
pcworld.com/article/3278095/components-graphics/no-geforce-gpus-g-sync-bfgds-nvidia.html

"We were wrong last time, but trust us this time, our very secret sources say so."

>AYYMD nigger this mad

Me too

Don't listen to the haters

What do you suggest? Midrange shit? When the 1080ti came out it offered the same perf/$ the 1070 did.

i think you blacks are cool

I nearly bought a ti this week but then I realised
>need to buy a new PSU
>won't fit in my case
>power bills would be insane

so I just got a nice 1080 instead.

I've got a bitfenix prodigy and I think you'd have to run it under water in that case.

>any of those 3 things being true
All of them are your fault lmao you dumb fag

nice response

>Have a new build
>Slowly amassing all the parts
>Have everything except the GPU and CPU
>About to stick my old 270X in it until the 11 series drops or a release window is announced

It's getting tough boys. I keep seeing these 1070s for decent prices, but I'm trying to stay strong. I was really hoping they'd say something at computex, but I guess we need to wait for Hot Chips now.

If they say that it won't be dropping until 2019 do you think it would be smart to pick up a 1070 now then? Because that is a very long wait

Only pick if you mean the 1070ti.
Don't go lower even if it's cheap.

That's because you are a scrub with a teeny weeny monitor and no Vive Pro.

you're smart, I like you

If I buy the 2600X, but I'm getting a cooler on the side, would there be a market for the Wraith Spire? I see people putting it up on Amazon for $135/$70 in leaf-bucks

The GT 730's have 2GB of GDDR5 now. Pretty gud for 50 bucks unless you find something better used which is rare now .

Attached: .gif (400x185, 1.87M)

Just use the wraith cooler retard

give it back jamal

Too bad the actual GPU is garbage.

I don't want to

Will they work on Windows 7?

>my last rumor was blatantly false so here's a new one

Will they work on Windows Vista is the question you should be asking

>power bill would be insane
Are you actually implying that the electricity cost from replacing your GPU with a better one would have an impact on your power bill that isn't negligible?

Uh, I think you mean "will they work on Windows XP"

This dude just makes up shit every single month
tweaktown.com/news/61951/gtx-1180-sample-june-15-custom-cards-aug-sept/index.html

why would nvidia make 12nm GPUs when 7nm is coming? I'm not conviced

Same.

So they can make 7nm (((refresh)) and claim node imporvements as their own achievment the way it was with maxwell and pascal.

You use XP? Talk about pleb, check me out on Windows 95

nigger why would I waste money on a cashgrab refresh
7nm or bust

Whatever you get without paying, Jamal.

Thanks op.
Unverified rumors are my fetish and I came to this post.

Never tell /v/ you game on AMD

There's plenty of good reasons for them to sit on it for a few years given the fact that pascal GPUs are still flying off the shelves at MSRP and AMD has nothing to compete with.

Post BBC.

No one is pissed off because people use GPUs for video rendering, CAD work or scientific study.
People are pissed off that a super minority of people have made GPUs nearly unobtainable for the masses at large at a reasonable price.

they're clinically retarded it's no surprise

Will 1180 be better than 1080ti?

I'm Slav which is basically a pale nigger anyway so who I am to judge.

if it's not by more than 10% expect a riot

You have to assume, I'm sure all the miners will dump their almost burnt up card. I'd obviously wait for the new series to launch and hope the prices fall to well under price of when they came out (def pre-miner hype)

They are obviously trying to get people to get rid of the old pascal stock...

Osborne effect

osborne effect, they've been talking about a july launch for months. (and I guess 2 months is kind of a long time in tech terms)

you've waited this long, I'm sure you can go a couple more months, god I can't even imagine paying pre-mining prices now that these things are like two years old...

yeah, sold my 770 2gb on ebay for $90, the 2gb cards don't get much because miners can't use them.

Probably very very slightly.
It's going to basically be a 1080Ti die shrink, as far as I can see. So maybe around 10% more performance than 1080Ti.

Wat?
You should be able to get a 750Ti for that price. 730 is utter garbage.