Lenovo Z5

J U S T

Attached: lenovo-z5-1.jpg (650x650, 62K)

Oh man. Remember that guy from the previous threads that said the leaks were fakes made by a competitor?

WELCOME TO THE NOTCH FUTURE.

How do we stop the notch?

Buy Sony.

there\______/is no
stopping the notch

long live the notch

that design is Bluboo tier

W E \_/ L C
O M E T O T
H E N O T C
H L E V E L

>both notch and chin

Why?

Top bezel is just a full width notch. Not to mention a fucking chin too..

They need to figure out where to put the useless selfie cam. Until it's in screen or a selfie screen on the back and just use the rear shooter you will keep seeing this.

>just use the rear shooter
>What are video calls?

something people only do in movies ans shitty reality shows

Bezel keeps getting bigger

Attached: gsmarena_001.jpg (728x642, 104K)

Attached: 1498593133650.gif (220x211, 35K)

I just said this in another thread, but the thing that would really hurt for me about losing the front-facing cameras is losing iris scanning. I thought that shit was a meme until I got a phone with it and got used to using it, now I love it. It's so much better than putting in a pattern or fumbling around for an awkwardly-placed fingerprint sensor on a bigass phablet.

Iris scanner on my note 8 is useless to me. I'm better off with fingerprint. But good point, having a screen on back would cause issues as well. I think we are stuck with a notch unless they can squeeze it all in a tiny bezel.

Why's it useless? It took me a couple of weeks to get used to using it with mine, but now holding it at the right angle is muscle memory and it almost always unlocks instantly without even bringing up that thing where it shows the camera view to align it. It works perfectly through my glasses, too.

i'd still prefer that over a fucking notch

I don't look at my phone when I unlock it. I will take it out of my pocket with my finger on the fp sensor and it's unlocked. When I do Iris I noticed that I would be looking too far straight or up (typically walking) and not so much looking down and it wouldn't unlock until I brought my phone into my line of sight. Maybe I'll try it again, but I've been happy with the fp sensor for now