Is PIA this still the best VPN

is PIA this still the best VPN

Attached: 428637-private-internet-access-logo.jpg (810x456, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/303226103/Fake-bomb-threat-arrest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunno i got nord since its got panama hq

nord just werks for me

Fuck off Linus

>Linus
who?

>panama hq
what is that?

Works fine for shit like pirating.

Windscribe while they still offer lifetime accounts

They operate under Panama legislation, and Panama doesn't give a rat's ass about unmonitored traffic.

Made Linux

>unmonitored traffic
that's a good thing?

He's referring to Linus Tech Tips, who seems to mention PIA on all his new videos.

Linus is a paid shill. Usually shill is overused, but the guy literally makes his money being paid by company's marketing departments to advertise their products. He makes adverts. People watch these adverts because they think they are entertaining adverts, and he gets more bux from youtube.

PIA is their VPN sponsor after cutting ties with Tunnelbear over the McAfee buyout. Supposedly after the buyout they sent Tunnelbear an email to discuss the future of their sponsorship, and after 2 weeks without reply decided to move on.

OpenVPN?

Literally 15 minutes of advertisements.

i never used a VPN, but i should.

which one to start, how do i set it on?

Attached: 1506616326268.jpg (700x876, 96K)

That's just software

You can run PIA through OpenVPN

OpenVPN is just software, you still need a VPN to connect to.

scribd.com/doc/303226103/Fake-bomb-threat-arrest

Attached: file.png (652x764, 195K)

Does this mean PIA's East Coast servers were used or did they tell the feds that the IP range of the user seemed to come from the East Coast?

Also this seems to imply that they would provide the user's payment information that could lead them to his identity if they bothered to contact the card issuer / payment processor.

if they're talking about a cluster of IP addresses, they're talking about their OWN IP addresses, no single VPN customer would be using a "Cluster" of IPs.

Also, if they can't pin anything to a single entity, how would they request their payment information? Don't be retarded.

>American based
>best
No, it's a placebo.

privacytools.io lists all the good VPNs. How to configure one is explained on VPN's website.