The pinnacle of smartphone design

The pinnacle of smartphone design.

Attached: 51C8E8E7-15E6-4D2B-B554-280D2E1961CE.jpg (2000x2000, 1.01M)

A thread died for this garbage.

Saged.

I have to agree with this one. The OS was shit but you could easily jailbreak it. Android phones were all plastic chink shit

P-P-P-PEAK PERFORMANCE

Completely agree

Well it's true. That nice frame went away with the iphone 6 because "muh thinness". Then bendgate happened.

Jow Forums btfo

And, it will die later this summer when Apple comes out with iPhone SE 2 with notch.

But the Xperia Compact phones are better

that is no moto Jow Forums

sexy ass curved back for max comfy without glass HNNNNGGG

Are you seriously suggesting a cheap plastic slab has better design principles than this thing?

Aluminum aint premium either faggot

plastic is objectively better than glass in every way except being a massive faggot

saged for being a cunt this is cancer

Yes it has.

Attached: 8352682_2.jpg (1200x674, 145K)

A thread died for this, aplelfag
Saged

Not an apple fan but i have to agree, this was one of the best looking phones on the market when it came out, and it still is. I wish some well known android manufacturer would replicate this design with 5' screen. Would buy it immediately.

I actually don't mind the notch as long as you can remove it with software, i'm also hoping they put Touch ID under the display.

Attached: iphone se 2.jpg (1368x912, 76K)

as long as they only increase the screen size and not the overall phone size that's a good thing.
Wouldn't mind the same 4" screen in a smaller package either.

Fuck the other memer kids, save for the horrendous antenna placement this was the best smartphone design, probably ever.

My mi 3 had the same design too, I miss it so much

Smart phones for dumb people.
Enjoy the inevitable atrophy of your cognitive faculties due to relying on these devices.
>attention span decreases due to constant use of cell phone for frivolous entertainment such as Jow Forums, reddit, Snapchat
>impaired or maladaptive memory encoding--- you remember to "look it up" instead of storing it in your mind.
>decreased social skills from constantly fiddling with your phone in public
>classically conditioned urge to snap a picture of something instead of just taking it in
Smart phones are pure cancer.

>Smart phones are pure cancer.
Awww... won't Daddy buy you one?

I've owned several, they left me distracted. For instance, I felt the urge to browse them for frivolous news or posts online before bed. I realized they were a negative influence.

b-b-b-but muh EHNDROYD

That is not my black Google bezel 2

>laughs in nippon

Attached: Xperia-XZ_forestBlue_group_SCR1-800x706.png (800x706, 256K)

>has no self control
>must be technology's fault
I'll bet you blame your thyroid for your weight problem

F I V E
I
V
E

amperhours. 5!

And if some nigger wants to rob you, you just use it as a hammer and afterwards you get rid of the blood, you can still call police.

Attached: ImgW.jpg (600x493, 63K)

>a challenger appears

Attached: ONEPLUS-3T-A3010--6GB-128GB-Smartphone---Gunmetal-389751-.jpg (500x500, 29K)

The iPhone 5s was truly an amazing phone, almost made me want to get an iPhone for a sec. Then the 6 came out and I realized I made the right decision saving my money

The dude is not wrong though. Smartphones fuck over a lot of people with low self-control.

>buttons
its trash

the s9 looks better

Attached: pdp-samsung-star2-feature1-d-0218.png (920x1000, 467K)

Enjoy having a shitty display and retarded camera problems like focus malfunctions and the infamous oil painting effect

literally times better than any lcd display,l
also ots a design thread and its def way up there

>highgrounding people on Jow Forums
Props for trying, I guess

Good post. Phones do not need to be bigger, thanks

>iphone rings
>answer call
>put iphone to ear
>lose all signal bars
You're holding it wrong.™
Apple is a fucking joke.
Defend this iToddler.

Attached: 1471276290161.jpg (354x259, 75K)

Honestly, I like the rounded design of the iPhone 8 more. I think the SE is a bit small, but the 8 is the perfect size IMO.

Well, almost. The bezels are horrible. SE with the screen of X ... and a fingerprint reader inside the screen would be the actual pinnacle.

tbqh the Pixel's panda look is really cute looking without being cartoonish or ugly. I think it looks much better than the early iPhone designs.

Attached: google_pixel_2_xl_panda_1511095525_b65e752b.jpg (640x640, 45K)

I P H O N E S E

ITODDLERS BTFO

Holy fuck, how comes they didn't make this perfect motherfucker already. I'd unironically spend Macbook money on it and I don't even need a new phone.

>focus malfunctions
As opposed to the rattling buttons and the yellowing screens on the iPhone SE?
>shitty display
AMOLED>>>>>>>>>>>>Liquid Crap Display
>oil painting effect
Doesn't affect the 3/3T

I feel like if they went with a less glassy design for the black and a less white shade of white
it would look nicer

Attached: yee.jpg (310x163, 4K)

Fuck sorry

*Vomit in Japanese

H E A T S E E K I N G

Attached: CatS60.jpg (2000x1124, 644K)

literally the only design Apple ever made well

>itoddlers cant even defend this

>frivolous entertainment
>implying I use my smart phone for entertainment and not studying/reading/learning/Anki

I don't even have any social media apps installed.

It's not even the same model. Goddamn it Jow Forums

ITODDLERS BTFO

l m a o
w e e b s h i t

am I doing it wrong if I rock my SE with transparent gel case?

>owning an iphone
u gay bro?

no I like tits.

as someone who hates apple to death unfortunately i have to agree on this. what ticks me off is that android phones can never reach the comfortable medium that the iPhone 5s or SE could. you're either getting a shitty tracfone with a 3" screen or a gigantic fucking phablet

Icucks have defended this.

it went away because of the big screen meme

>that shit antenna

LMAO

Yes, because the iPhone was the first and only phone to have this issue. /s

Shitty antenna was the iphone 4.

Peak design

Attached: ff6b4de5067a6e3e1de5b618d7ae5324.jpg (3500x2625, 362K)

100% agree, user-kun. Except I think the silver should be darker like on the 5S but that's just me.

Shit mockup. Look at how small those icons are. At least make it look realistic.

pic-related is a better design IMO

Attached: iphone.jpg (1200x899, 65K)

eheheh 5S still getting support for IOS 12 , androidKEK.S on suicide watch

>owning lagdroid
enjoy your updates , oh wait

Way too fucking small

what a waste of trips

I miss old Nokia

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (841x624, 119K)

The best photos I took from a smartphone came from my lumia 800. Had it run Android I would probably still be using it.

tactile keyboards are pro
touchscreens are trash for mongs

corners are dumb on a device that goes in a hand or pocket

>round edges

That was the iPhone 4S but 5S is a close second

I'd have to say currently Meizu makes the nicest looking phones

Attached: 1524467641_635_meizu_15_plus_db.jpg (635x476, 20K)

curved back is the worst
no glass is the worst

I like how they experiment with flash design, maintain the metal chassis, keep a headphone port, and don't use notches

Attached: gsmarena_001 (1).jpg (728x455, 26K)

Or just flat out toss in something retardedly cool like a screen on the back

Attached: meizu-pro-7-1.jpg (660x685, 99K)

Yes, this is also perfection, the best looking phone out right now desu

I don't like notches but this shit looks like something straight out of 2011 if i'm being honest, very ugly for that time period too, chinks just can't into actual design

Impossible to beat

Attached: roggers.jpg (1069x636, 46K)

Except it doesn't even look like anything from 2011.

Attached: images (18).jpg (384x384, 23K)

Yes it does
>Camera in the middle of the phone
>logo at the bottom
>physical home button

Attached: item_XL_645827_1909725.jpg (450x483, 33K)

With android you have literally all the choice in the world

That’s the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Explain all those BS lines and squares that don’t do nothing.

Attached: untitled2.png (299x168, 94K)

>breaks from 2 feet high
>mic and fingerprint scanner inmediately broken
>scanner literally impossible to replace

LMAOing @ iSheeple

>pinnacle of smartphone design
That's not a moto

I wish they made it square-ish like the note 8 is. The S8/S9 are boring

>Metal chassis
>Multiple cameras
>Smaller bezels
>Logo in the bottom for Meizu 15, at the top for m6 note, along the side for the pro 7
>Physical home button
I never thought anyone would complain about buttons on a phone... What a fucking retard.

Unironically yes. The software was shit but the hardware was top quality. I'd increase the screen size to 4,5", add optical imagie stabilization and boom, you have your perfect phone. But then it would still run iOS so...

Nah men, Galaxy S8 is, design so good, that it will hurt Samsung in the long run, because they just cannot significantly improve it without copy cating Apple.

I don't think I'll ever feel bad for a company and miss one as much as I feel bad for Nokia. They were literally top-tier mobile phones, then the iPhone happened, they stuck with Symbian and then went the Windows route.

If only they decided on Android...

>Laughs in google

Attached: 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180604225011171_COVER.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

Hello, children. Is Reddit treating you well?

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (600x600, 64K)

I, too, agree that any phone without a fax is casual shit aimed at children

This was one of the best looking phones of its time. Why did they go so far backwards after the s1 captivate? I still have one, unlocked, that runs a stripped down version of Android just for media (basically a Galaxy player ROM. Samsung actually tried to do a Galaxy PMP the way of the iPod touch)

Attached: samsungcaptivate.jpg (500x500, 56K)