AMD drivers

AMD do not deserve to be in business. Explain these drivers. Tried a full clean install and still the bugs persist:
-Display scaling literally does nothing and is a dead feature. False advertising. Can't letterbox or anything else.
-Switching between tabs and menus freezes the entire program for 10-20 seconds
-Game profiles do nothing. They don't activate when the game is launched.
-Ads in drivers.
-Almost no display options for resolution/refresh rate at all

Would you like to install ReLive and activate the chill mode, user? Give us money. Also don't click on our intrusive ads and hyperlinks conveniently placed so you do accidentally click on them. Follow your GPU manufacturer on Facebook!

>let me just alt-tab out of my game and manually adjust my fan settings in the AYMDEE CRIMSON SUPER GOY GAMER EDITION because the game profile didn't activate and my fan is set to 100% RPM now because the card is getting slightly warm
>whoops gotta wait 2 minutes to get to the right menu while the drivers freeze up
>don't click on the giant AMD logo or you're going to open the AMD homepage too (if you turned off ads)

Fuck AMD and their Razer drivers for 13 year olds who now finance the gaming industry.

Attached: crimson.jpg (1497x730, 94K)

are you trying to find something to put Jow Forums off the fact that intels new "i9 XEDT" lineup was only top off the line for 24 hours, until thread ripper 2 was announced?

2/10 mate. Even thou drivers should be fixed. If you LEGIT have these problems, have you fucking tried updating your driver? I don't have any of them, and i've turned adds off. 965BE and 7970 gpu, so quite old.

>XEDT
>XTREME-End-DeskTop
>muh 5ghz all cores
>205watt for 28 cores @3,40
>sure_you_can_5hgz_all_cores.jpeg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 19K)

t. 30 yo boomer that can't into T E C H

AYYMD HAS NO DRIVERS

Use a Linux distro, user.

AMD drivers are beautiful there. And with passthrough you can even have your "100% performance" in windows-only, non-wine-compatible Games.

>15.11

update your shit you dumb fuck

Attached: anti-shill post.png (1000x489, 113K)

I just dislike that AMD needs to have the memory clock on max if you have more than one display or else the screen flickers.
Also ending the ReLive process (even if you don't have ReLive installed) fixes the bug of the graphics clock staying at max.

Werks on my machine faggot op.

Attached: Captura2.png (996x447, 55K)

OP has a watermarked screenshot from an image search you dunce, it's not current. I have the most recent drivers and have reinstalled, clean installed, and done a complete OS reinstall and the drivers are still garbage.

>I have the most recent drivers and have reinstalled, clean installed, and done a complete OS reinstall and the drivers are still garbage.
We believe you champ.

I've never had any problems with using AMD features, nor have I been asked to pay for one. OP is a troll.

>denial
Yeah no just make some shit up about how I haven't updated or haven't reinstalled that's fine go ahead and call me champ it's really demeaning you're really getting to me there bud
>OP is a troll
>OP is a shill
>because AMD can't make drivers
wew hi leddit!

>I think reinstalling an OS is difficult so there's no way OP could have just reinstalled and that AMD's drivers are actually garbage
>there's just no way
High-quality user right here

Attached: 14dffc780f03bf2a0aa2b32cc452347e7acae1dc97ca653a692df8749299d706.jpg (232x293, 10K)

samefagging this hard. on a scale of 1-10 just how mad are you?

Attached: 1507387196061.png (447x378, 425K)

It's double posting, not samefagging, how upset are you right now?

>update your shit you dumb fuck
>oh wait OP just grabbed a random image search result
>oh fuck I fucked up time to backpedal and call him mad

Install GNU/Linux, AMD drivers work out of the box because they're included with the kernel

Only retards buy AMD, it's like an IQ test. You have not passed it, OP.

Man I had an AMD rig (FX8320+RX480) and I hated everything about it. I fucking hate AMD now and I'm never buying another product from them.

The old catalyst control center had way more features than this flashy piece of shit "radeon settings" and actually worked.

There is a shitton of Pajeet AMD shills on this board so you literally never anything negative about that company.

Yeah no, Fine Wine™ proves you wrong

>he actually bought an Excavator
That's your fault, also your fault for not learning how to squeeze every last ounce of IPC out of it

>your fault for buying an AMD product

Yeah I know. Rajesh and his Jow Forums shills convinced me to buy that cpu back in 2013. Never again

NVIDIA do not deserve to be in business.

>Look and feel of the 2004 Geforce FX series

Attached: nvidia.jpg (3840x2115, 281K)

Funny, I came from 4690k to a Ryzen 2400G because Z boards are such shit
I will probably never buy another Intel cpu again as long as AMD keeps doing what they've been doing

Making shit cpus for gaming?

How good are and drivers in Linux? Is Intel/nvidia better?

I'm using a 7970, so one of the oldest supported GPUs on these drivers, and display scaling works for me.
Are you sure you're using a digital video connection, like DVI, HDMI, or Display Port?
>-Switching between tabs and menus freezes the entire program for 10-20 seconds
Tab switching does have a delay for me, but it doesn't freeze the program or anything else.
I assume this is so it doesn't have to preload. The memory and CPU footprint for AMD settings is far smaller than Nvidia's.
>-Ads in drivers.
You can disable them and they aren't intrusive.
>-Almost no display options for resolution/refresh rate at all
Uh there are for me, again. There's even a custom display option.
>-Game profiles do nothing. They don't activate when the game is launched.
Never really paid attention to this. So dunno. So maybe you got a 1 out of 5? But not even since on the same thing with Nvidia, it usually doesn't even detect your game installs. At least AMD detects them.

I've had this issue with Windows 10 machines at work. I hadn't used AMD GPUs since the days of Catalyst Control Center. That was shit, but I didn't think it could get this bad.

>t. tech illiterate kiddos

>shit chips for gayman
2400G is better than Devil's Canyon

It's a troll post, image search OP it has a watermark
It isn't bad, you should try it out, very intuitive and works great

Kys

Too bad there isn't an alternative to AMD, so you're stuck with it unless you're retarded enough to buy Intel

pretty decent from what i've heard, opengl support used to be shit but they've gotten their act together. afaik nvidia is better except screen tearing is awful and xorg/linux updates can be incompatible until nvidia release an update.

screen tearing can be fixed by installing compton, enabling "ForceFullCompositionPipeline" in nvidia-settings, or both. didn't work for me until i did both, unfortunately ForceFullCompositionPipeline adds an overhead releasing in lower performance, i think i read sometimes up to 30%.

after the shekelripper got out in the wild Jow Forums filled up with amd shitting threads

its almost like that the sun comes out from east

What do you expect from Pajeets at AMD?

Attached: 1395176062570.jpg (653x726, 243K)

Their drivers are literally outsourced to India. The pajeet meme is real.

Then that's sad that pajeet devs can do better than Nvidia's
Seems pajeets can write drivers that don't crash

>image from currytech
Abandon thread, OP is a shill.