My old dented meme-mouse finally died. It was good while it lasted

My old dented meme-mouse finally died. It was good while it lasted.
Need a replacement though, anyone know of a decent mouse that DOESN'T have angle snapping though? That shit was fucking annoying and I can never tell if a mouse has it or not based on whatever online store page I use.

Attached: ded.png (325x217, 68K)

get a WMO 10$ from ebay. overclock it to 8000hz with sweetlow driver its the best mouse setup atm.

You can just fix your old mouse with new springs for the switches and a new cable.

Mine is still working like the day I got it

It's a good mouse, but the angle snapping really sucks.

Cord broke didn't it. Seen it a hundred times.

How TF did you dent it

This. Do tell OP

Claw grip.

since you like big gay mice, get a logitech g603. it has a "perfect" sensor and the lightspeed wireless literally has no lag (less than the 1000 Hz USB polling rate so it feels like a desktop mouse). playing without a cord feels amazing

Well, I do have big hands.

Nah. Your just a crybaby looking for excuses to spend money on modern trash.
Stop lying.
This. Mines over ten years old and still works perfectly. If all you fucking retards stopped cramming your mice full of Cheeto grime, yanking on the cord and throwing your mice down staircases you wouldn't have problems.

Angle snapping is trash.

not really some of the best quake players played with it. fatality etc. if your used to it its not really a bad thing but yer getting used to it in 2018 isn't so smart maybe.
the idea that 1:1 is optimal for mice isn't really based on fact like for instance having a small deadzone is actually a good thing.

What the hell are you on about? I just want the mouse to move where I tell it to, not where it thinks I want it to go. I'm using an ancient mouse I dug out of the office trash while I get a new one, and the lack of angle snapping feels amazing.

Those aren't actual dents you know? I still use the same mouse.

my G400 died literally last week and I picked up a G403 .. it's not as thicc as the G400, its lighter but it's quite nice and the sensor (could be placebo) feels better than the G400.. I'd recommend it.

kill yourself

Plus it saves settings into memory so once you configure it you can uninstall driver and enjoy led free 1000ms mouse forever.
Being lighter is a good thing too, g400 is way too heavy.

Call me the big gay or w/e but I enjoy having the little light on the scroll wheel to be purple but fuck the logo light

no I'm not retarded playing with angle snapping actually makes you movments easier to predict and lets you set up geometric shots more accurately if you get used to it its actually a slight advantage.

its the same as playing stretched you have to get used to it but it has a bonus.

Even if that were true, people do more with mouses than play FPS.

angle snapping is literally designed to give you more predictable movments in OS I don't think you have ever used it its not as extream as you think just notices when you make a mostly strait line and makes it strait. so basically when you intend to do a strait line it makes it 100% strait it doesn't kick in if you move it around freely.

not saying you should use it but it doesn't like make the mouse unplayable its not noticeable and when it does kick in that was your intended movement any way its actually good for CSGO headshots etc.

I use a WMO oc to 8000hz via sweetlow driver atm. but used a mx518 for hmm maybe 3 years from like 2004-2007 or some thing kinda wish I kept using it until now so I was still used to it but oh well.