The house fire chiller meme is real

tomshardware.com/news/intel-28-core-processor-5ghz-motherboard,37213.html
The house fire chiller meme is real

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9EL1ovNzc2ODA3L29yaWdpbmFsLzIwMTgwNjA2XzA4NTc0MC5qcGc.jpg (711x457, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ
amazon.com/Fristaden-Stainless-Steel-Brazed-Exchanger/dp/B06Y4W247F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oymyakon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit, i didn't think that was a damn 1000watt heat dispenser.

It's rated to 1.7kw its almost as big as my aircon

I don't know what to say.

t. intelfaggit

Attached: sexually_broken.png (681x406, 102K)

My first 4core 8thread was a i7 920 I'd still be using it if the x58 boards didn't get memed to stupid used prices

you are right, it was 1.7 kilowatts
:^)

there's not much to say other than intel is fucking up atm. my laptop has old intel chip and it works so idgaf but i feel pitty for those who will buy that housefire.

let's go to tesco and buy some snags

Oh boy I cant wait to store all my drinks in my CPU cooler!

dual x5690 is love

wow, the two people who buy this are gonna be jazzed

It's a 28 core at 5ghz on every core, there's not much to say until AMD releases something similar.

has intel released this yet?

I mean, you can probably get the new 32c TR4 chip to 5ghz with a 1700w water chiller and a mobo with thirty two fucking VRM phases.

Except clearly it isn't actually practical to run it at those speeds, so AMD already has something similar in the form of the upcoming 32-core Threadripper.

Not yet, but it's there. I really want to see how much this housefire thing scores on cinebench.

The fact is, they are launching a unlocked Xeon, and they made this to show how far they can push it. If it's not practical or not it's up to the consumer.

Nah 7nm eypc will use 1/2 that

>We were originally going to witness the demo first hand, but there wasn't enough power handy to run both the chiller and the system simultaneously.
Hahahahahahahahhahaha

HOLY FUCK, MY SIDES !!!

Attached: literal housefire waiting to happen.png (720x288, 25K)

So it would need 4kw+ right? No wonder they removed it

1700 watts.. so 2 hp

2 fucking horsepower to cool down an intel cpu..
perhaps intel should just measure their tdp with hp in mind

youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ

If the chiller is rated for 1700 watts then the cpu itself will also be somewhere right below 1700. VRM's will probaly add 100-200 at least.

My guess is 1300 watt for the CPU itself, 150 for VRM's and then adjust for a 90% efficient power supply

go to google
copy paste
"coldest substance on earth"
go to image
see ryzen
???
profit

intelcucks need to use the outlet their washing machine uses. it's okay it's not like those lowlifes wear clean clothes anyway

A maxed out ax1600i draws 15A
The cooler draws 9.6A

Just wtf

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9BL0ovNzc2NjgzL29yaWdpbmFsL0lNR180Nzk3LkpQRw==.jpg (1510x1006, 1.9M)

the 1hp on the chiller is referencing to the pump that compresses the cooling liquid

>The house fire chiller meme is real

It's not a house fire, it's a WMD. Literally has a higher W/cm^2 than a nuclear reactor.

>tfw GN blew intel the fuck out right after they demo'd their 5GHz chip

even jewtube shills are laughing. Intel has gone headlong into another Pentium 4 era.

The Xeon will cost 3x the price likely, so the other dude is right anyways.

Attached: 1517529349475.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>intel has gone

more like amd showcased just how bad intel is

shut the fuck up you pig fucking kike

Attached: 984984984984984.jpg (600x570, 16K)

Its actually completely bad ass even if completely useless for the real world. I'm glad intel is still managing to put out these really interesting chips even if there 10nm process is fucked.

A
FUCKING
FRIDGE

This can be remedied with a plate heat exchanger in between both systems. ( The chilled water loop from another location gets it's own separate power source ).

amazon.com/Fristaden-Stainless-Steel-Brazed-Exchanger/dp/B06Y4W247F

Oymyakon negative 65C

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oymyakon