Any reason not to buy the Redmi Note 5 ?

Any reason not to buy the Redmi Note 5 ?
I can't find a better package at this price.

Attached: s_97077a838e6b4751aeba40257cdbaf18-1.jpg (538x380, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_ujghcfSUA
rbt.asia/g/thread/65972535/#q65988928
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/79qv6f/xiaomi_build_quality_worries/
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/7tuk65/mi_a1_build_quality_best_case/
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/7mdyoh/xiaomi_mi_a1_build_quality/
quora.com/Are-Xiaomi-phones-reliable-in-terms-of-quality-and-durability
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smart phones rot the brain.

>chinkshit
just get used gookshit

Nah, go for it. MIUI is trash and you should install Lineage if/when it is available for that phone.

Would you get a used gf?

Are you retarded or muslim?

If you're an adult then is there any other way? As long as you both get tested to know what the other has then what's the problem?

Do you also get a brand new car instead of a used one, you mong?

Lmao poorfag can't afford new phones or new cars

I'm not a dipshit, those things have virtually 0 value when compared to a fucking house you can pay off in 10 years, sell and repeat at least twice in your lifetime.

You do plan to retire early, right user? Or are you really gonna be busting your ass off at 60?

Attached: 1522101285643.png (752x720, 1.19M)

no because even a thinkpad is more valuable than a 3dpd roastie

Tits or gtfo

i got one:

-ghost notifications
-gmail not showing notifications

Those are my cons.

No

You're already used, it's not like showing your tits would taint your reputation of being a whore.

>if you're not a cuck you must be a shitskin
Mutt mentality in a nutshell

Well, I'm not your wore (;

I don't think you understand what a cuck is.

YET

If you get a non-virgin gf you're a cuck. It's that simple

No.

I got it this week
Great phone do it
I don't think there's a better one for this price

did you try pubg mobile ?

>/v/

Attached: 097481c4d82d6cb36474ce537e0ac82bd30a4fe4.jpg (334x377, 29K)

Plastic top and bottom

Gmail bugs can be fixed by app updates. A newer version on Apkmirror would most likely solve this. If not, you could've disabled them while not paying attention or perhaps with Greenify. And what exactly are ghost notifications?

Hardly a concern given the trend of glass backs and curved display edges. Just yesterday someone reported breaking the corner of the S8's display by a drop on linoleum, even though a case and a screen protector were on the device.

It is everything upgrades to the S5 should've been. The design is of course better, and besides the Redmi Note 5 not being waterproof it is a successor in every way.

I don't play games on my phone but it has a 636 or something around that I imagine it can play it just fine

Ye it's fucking God tier has better stuff than most high ends that I want
That 4k battery and expandable storage don't need anything else

I almost bought a Nokia 7 plus glad I didn't that thing is twice the price for only a better cpu and worse everything

>I almost bought a Nokia 7 plus glad I didn't that thing is twice the price for only a better cpu and worse everything
I don't think anything more than a Snapdragon 625 is even necessary at this point for smartphones. Not to mention that the 625 and the 636 are some of the most optimized SoCs thus far. Nokias also have locked bootloaders.

Indeed
High end phones are a fucking meme
Gaming on a phone is retarded so if you don't do that any cpu is gonna be just fine
All those retarded YouTube videos comparing app boottimes WOW IT BOOTED 0.3 SEC FASTER TIME TO SHILL OUT 300 MORE BUCKS FOR THAT

And ye the unlocked bootloader is also a plus but I still have to do that dunno how much of a hassle it is

>And ye the unlocked bootloader is also a plus but I still have to do that dunno how much of a hassle it is
A 10 minute one. Flashing a custom ROM is even simpler than this.
youtu.be/E_ujghcfSUA
If you didn't know, camera performance can be drastically improved by using a ported Pixel camera app of all things.
rbt.asia/g/thread/65972535/#q65988928

>That 4k battery
Fuck i'm jelly, i'd like to upgrade but every phone is a downgrade from this thing.

What do u got senpai

>tfw just bought a Redmi Note 4
How much did I fuck up?

Z5 compact, the only upgrade would be the XZ1 compact and that's it but it's like 3x the price and doesn't have a clean gappless LineageOS build.

Can Xiaomi shills seriously just fuck off? This is getting annoying, we have a general to contain your rancid shit.

>>>/Spg/

I don't know if you want to hear this - it's one of the best phones in terms of price/performance ratios for 2018. Weird how some people would like this. And to be fair, a new /spg/ hasn't been made yet.

Then make it and plaster your Xiaomi logo all over it.

And it's really not. The LeEco phones that are going for around a hundred dollars with Snapdragon 652, 3GB RAM, 16MP Camera, type c fast charger, and lineage, are significantly better value.

I don't know if you want to hear this, but you think your Xiaomi is the best brand in the world despite there being better value alternatives out there.

There is no point in buying Xiaomi in 2018 when they're all notched up and only have a single port for type c.

Attached: leeco-le-s3-1.jpg (299x600, 32K)

Not really. It's a really good all-rounder for that price and even better after unlocking the BL and getting rid of ChinkUI.

LeEco phones are also not available worldwide (or so ridiculously overpriced in online shops with shipping and customs). Many Xiaomi phones have good custom ROM support as well (not exclusive to LeEco). I never claimed Xiaomi phones are the best:
>it's one of the best phones in terms of price/performance ratios for 2018
>when they're all notched up and only have a single port for type c
Only the Mi 8 line has them (which are three phones in total) and we've been discussing a device which doesn't feature one.

>smartphone
why don't you just shove a leash up your ass.

Did you really have to bump?

>search: leeco-le-s3
>find picrel at gearbest site
I heard chinks run over pedestrians after they hit them to make sure they're dead... now this...

Attached: 0bf9a1c4-f94f-404f-92f5-fbdaa996b347.jpg (539x345, 29K)

MicroUSB in 2018

>Any reason not to buy the Redmi Note 5 ?
Micro USB

My Note 4X died from a shitty connector wearing out completely over a year so i bought a A1 because it's Usb C.

Also A1 camera is surprisingly good for a phone.

yesteryear's flagship >>> current mediocre

Extremely poor build quality

>If you're an adult then is there any other way?
being a nonce like that user

don't buy xiaomeme chinkshit unless it has a proper stable custom rom available
I've used more than 5 xiaomi devices and every fucking single one of them start running out of storage space on stock MIUI even if you don't have fucjing anything stored in internal
like it does sneaky shit like fucking syncing in the background which hogs up all the storage space
also most controllers like xbox360 controller don't work anymore via otg because xiaomi gooks removed the gamepad apis for many controllers for some reason in miui 9
and then there's this retarded shot about permission and the fucking shitty screen overlay settings menu which opens after you install any app

I had a chinkshit phone do not get it. It has fucking godlike hardware but the software doesn't pick up signals in the United States reliably very well at all. I could be literally next to a cell phone tower and I'd not be able to call anyone or use my 4G or LTE. Do not do it.

Source?

unless you got the MTK one, you're still good. just install Lineage or something

>Do not do it.
If you are in the US. And how did you manage to buy a phone without confirming it supports network bands in your country? How do you overlook that?

Yesteryear flagships feature gimmicks like curved edges, have a fraction of battery life this monstrosity offers and can very easily lack a micro SD card slot or a 3.5mm jack. You could've been more specific.

Owned one. The charging port literally got rekt after being used 3 times. Now the phone charges extremely slowly and only while it's turned off.

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/79qv6f/xiaomi_build_quality_worries/
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/7tuk65/mi_a1_build_quality_best_case/
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/7mdyoh/xiaomi_mi_a1_build_quality/
quora.com/Are-Xiaomi-phones-reliable-in-terms-of-quality-and-durability
Doesn't seem to be the case for current models.
Why didn't you mention which one? And how would this apply to all their devices?

which phone do you recommend around $230? I'm currently between a Moto 6G and a nokia

Too big. If they made a redmi note 5 in the size of, or slightly larger than, an iphone se then it would be an instant buy.