Former IBM, Ti, Freescale, employee

>former IBM, Ti, Freescale, employee
>IEEE member
>Doctorate in Electrical Engineering
>MIT graduate
>Revived ATI/Radeon GPUs at their weakest point (layoffs/stock selling) >Re-entered AMD in server market (TR/Epyc)
>Brought a dwingling consumer saturation from stagnant to full shelves
>Reinvigorated APU production
>Streamlined Semiconductor density and thermals
>Year to year planned architecture roadmap with steady intervals (instead of intel holding their cards till the last moment)
of improvements Zen/Zen+/Zen2
>Promoting agnostic and portable APIs like Vulkan
>Promoting non proprietary Freesync
>Continued effort to mainline HW into the kernel
>Multiple partnerships with OEMs and manufacturing
>Head of the only American based x86/gpu company(intel is israeli)

Is she /ourgirl/?

Attached: dr-su.jpg (1440x960, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im6xQyglYuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Su
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes she is. Why don't they find another grill like her to run the GPUs division instead of that street shitter ?

I agree.
Imagine the innovation potential even for consumers.
Sadly it would probably be tough to match her credentials even with a male engineer.

They got a huge Wang to run RTG now

Attached: 84633-david-wang-executive-photo-140x107.jpg (140x107, 8K)

I never understood why doesn't AMD hire someone with the skills of Keller to improve their GPU.
It shouldn't be that hard to find a competent leader.

>former IBM, Ti, Freescale, employee
>IEEE member
>Doctorate in Electrical Engineering
>MIT graduate
She has less than a year of experience in a non-management role, of which her job title was "Member of Technical Staff". And considering in less than a year she became an executive she is just an affirmative action hire, or was blackmailing others by sucking them off and then threatening to tell their wives. Really who the fuck has a employment history like this woman who wasnt blackmailing everyone in the company.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 8.41.33 AM.png (3360x2100, 993K)

The problem is the people with the skills are all at companies who want non competes, and will sue you if they think an innovation may have come from their tech. so the problem is poaching someone with the skills to completely change their way of working to amd's architectures, or someone out of the game so long that any secret they may have been privy to is no longer of value to the company they came from.

considering where amd was to where it is, her skill is genuine at the very least.

>hire Jim Keller
Wow that was really fucking hard, she really deserves all the credit for turning AMD around.

She has absolutely nothing to do with any engineering effort at all. She spent 9 months as "technical staff" and was then magically made an executive. Executives do zero work on actually implementing anything you retard

Su is responsible for the entire financial restructuring of AMD, you blithering spastic. She restructured the company while Rory was CEO.

>She has less than a year of experience in a non-management role
>wanting to stay as an engineer forever
It's like Jow Forums is full of retarded NEETs who don't understand how careers work

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 49K)

2/3 years is common.
She probably got poached which is common with heavy hitters.
She isn't just another manager she also has the engineer backround which gives her a edge.
I'd like to see your history of employment neet :^)

Lastly she's a mother and a wife. Competent business women don't use sex to elevate themselves.
That's just the help desk lady or melissa meyer(the non engineer)

This.
Lots of people in the company say how she totally changed their financial roadmap and also created financial relations that were no existent before.(sony/microsoft/apple/dell ect)

Lisa is awesome. I’m glad she exists because honestly I was worryingly starting to get very misogynistic. Especially in regards to women in tech. When I think something misogynistic I think about Lisa and AMD and I get happy again.

AMD's semi-custom APU business only exists because of Su, it was her brainchild. That maintained their bottom line as desktop chip sales declined prior to Zen parts launching.

This is just a smelly intel shill trying to throw shade because Kike Brian is floundering and 10nm is a train wreck.

Asian women > white women

suzanne plummer is my mummy

Let me open your eyes user. East European women (Ukranian, Russian), Arab women, and Asian women all kick ass as software devs. Though more often than not they're older generation.

>the only successful female tech CEO looks like a dude

yeah. high test is a requirement for success.

Interesting point.

I'd imagine the console contracts helped in that tough journey of biding their time for wafer fabrication.
It'll be very neat to see APUs in general start to compete with ARM mobile computing.

This user is on to something.
Female slavic mathematicians are renownd in cyrpto/codebreaking/puzzles ect.
Asian women have hard work ethic.

White women get the coffee...

THE STATE OF WW

Rude

Attached: SuzanneHeadShot-1ltrfus.jpg (2400x3000, 751K)

Attached: 1528291748816.jpg (1440x960, 271K)

she's everything the feminists hate

right, because the only career advancement an engineer can have is a fucking management position. you're a fucking retard.

If the poltards have it their way women like her wouldn't exist at all and Intel would still be a monopoly.

you mean... competent, talented and smart?

because there is nobody with the skills of keller

Yeah, let's just get ANOTHER chip design rockstar, those guys are a dime a dozen.

that's analogue to saying, hey, why don't we find ourselves another da Vinci, since the original isn't currently available.

Freesync is fucking shit. Retarded weird ranges and nobody wants to adopt it because it doesn't cover the entire refresh rate of a monitor.

AMD encourages crypto mining and AMD GPUs are shit, allowing Nvidia to have a monopoly on consumer GPUs

Go fuck yourself OP, I bet you're a Chink or Pajeet.

Look at the sperg. He's white knighting a useless thot which he believes the thot has contributed anything to AMD.

Pathetic.

and I'm undoubtedly certain you're a retard.

>this content is brought to you by (((Intelaviv))), your greatest ally

Attached: t.JUSTnich.png (1002x1480, 1.25M)

You seem so mad right now. Why would that person be a retard, you imbecile? Try to at least refute some of the fucking points instead of sperging, kid.

Careful with all of those buzzwords. You'll end up dizzying yourself up.

Your lack of proof and amount of white knighting says a lot about you, retard.

She has not contributed anything to AMD, accept the fact or refute it, or better yet, kill yourself.

found the virgin

shes so thick fuck
what would her and leatherchads babbies look like?
>AMD cpu + nvidia gpu never ever

Attached: file.png (2171x1160, 749K)

Is she the best example of a women CEO ever? Why aren't news articles being written about her like yahoos old memeceo or hp's? Oh yeah, we live in a society we looks are the most important part of a person.

says the incel who believes a useless thot has contributed anything to amd

Pretty sure we got a stray intel employee here. His mood exactly as expected after yesterday's glorious big reveal.

Attached: this is the power of cascade lake.png (1452x892, 1.28M)

Back to Jow Forums you little kike shill.

Raja was suppose to be /that guy/ but he failed

>Is she the best example of a women CEO ever
considering she hasn't done anything, and women are useless CEOs, i'd say she's doing a great example of showing how useless women can be

imagine shilling for a company managed by chinks and pajeets because you believe their CEO will have sex with you

pathetic

Congratulations on stitching together a picture of Jow Forums posts on a Summer day you pathetic perma virgin cuck.
Keep white knighting AMD's useless CEO.

If I wanted my own comeback I would have gotten it from your mother's chin.

Attached: file.png (1440x960, 1.28M)

I believe it's past time to put that glass away Mr Krzanich.

>y-your mom

A common "insult" by shitskins. And as we all know, pajeets and chinks are shitskins. Good job revealing yourself, shitskin.

>considering she hasn't done anything, and women are useless CEOs,

Attached: 1487838437461.jpg (267x297, 18K)

Unlike Keller, Raja burned out and didn't actually want to do his job. It was easier to sabotage RTG and hope Lisa had a weak enough hand to sell to Intel so he could be among his people again. Unfortunately, she already had a big Wang in the wings and he had to join Intloo alone.

>imagine shilling for a company managed by chinks and pajeets
You mean like Nvidia and Intel?

t.

Attached: 1497880928990.png (653x726, 84K)

lol the pathetic incel believes AMD's CEO is white

holy shit my sides are FUCKING GONE, AMD's shilling is reaching levels of delusions now

Has Brian gone mad?

DELET DIS SIR

Attached: 1510284666077.jpg (653x726, 138K)

Are you being ironic? Especially after they hired King Poo Koduri?

Attached: Capture.png (1394x1262, 575K)

Burned out shills failing to promote their 28 megatons chip last night. They're all a bit cranky it seems.

Attached: intel indians.jpg (1500x1164, 337K)

AMDrones on suicide watch LMAO

>Really who the fuck has a employment history like this woman who wasnt blackmailing everyone in the company.
Who the fuck has an employment history like this woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=Im6xQyglYuU

Attached: 1505078752944.jpg (1896x1864, 312K)

i think that may be because our elementary schools put a way higher focus on math then other fields

t. slav

>Asian women have hard work ethic.
Doing absolutely nothing, walking around for no reason, relying on other people to do their work for them, being as toxic as possible, smelly as shit, sweaty and sucking off a 70 year old white guy's cock because he's the boss is "hard work ethic"?

AMDrones are so delusional.

>Doing absolutely nothing, walking around for no reason, relying on other people to do their work for them, being as toxic as possible, smelly as shit, sweaty and sucking off a 70 year old white guy's cock because he's the boss is "hard work ethic"?
How's that any different than what you do?

You don't know what I do, shill. Keep spamming AMD products on Jow Forums, it's the only thing you'll ever be doing in your life. I hope the $1 per day after a day of shilling is worth it, you sad pathetic AMDrone.

Attached: 1500069988167.jpg (633x758, 156K)

>that sperg damage control from the interviewer while mommy su didnt think much of it
wew, he dodged that quite ok-ish

Take that back, partner

Attached: 1486739004829.jpg (585x501, 41K)

How come AMD and Nvidia are both run by chinks?

>that sperg damage control

says the chink as he throws a fit about anyone who calls out AMD products. it's so amusing to see chinks accuse others of being a "sperg", it's literally in your DNA to chimp out at things

Attached: 1506941515164.png (416x600, 112K)

Well, at least you stopped pretending AMD has anywhere near the sheer volume of highly paid poos as Intlel, Rajesh. Hope you get a big rupee bonus for a new toilet.

>incoherent mumble
how high are you right now?

>chinks
its just one, lisa. she just likes to cosplay as a a leather jacket wearing man sometimes and go peg (with a quite large dildo) some faggots on a building in santa clara california

No that was her last position when leaving IBM. No 5mth grad can be made a VP of IBM.

They failed because they where flirting with bankrupcy from 2012-2017. They had no money for big enginee teams and R&D. Thats why they went all in on Zen and Keller, now they already upped RTG R&D by 100% in last 2 quarters.

>mother
Source please. I hope she has spread her genius genes but I'm not optimistic considering the general dysgenic trend.

You keep using that word, I do not believe you know what it means

Christ on a crutch the size of those people.

They're all so poorly nourished by comparison to any real country, how the fuck do these people function enough to do this kind of work?

Oh, right,
they don't.

What's wrong with asians? Even Nazi Germany teamed up with the Greater Japanese Empire.

Nothing wrong with asians, as long as they are hired based on merit. Su is, at least. Your comparison is poor, however, as that alliance was forged from convenience.

Attached: 30afa5d17def9d975f50f163bb9014d38b80b8267caa8-Ir7XEJ_fw658.gif (359x180, 526K)

cant find anythin to shit on the cpu's
goes as far to try and shit on the ceo

brian this is going well

Yes, imagine if an SJW actually had a work ethic. They'd have actually convinced people to vote for Hillary.

Attached: artworks-000189488076-jf7ojo-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 37K)

shut up goy

just imagine her riding you slowly and her big tities humping your chest while she whispers on your ear how she plans to eradicate intel

Read it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Su

Master race

t. Linus Cuck Tips

>linus cuck tips

we are talking about actual asian woman not the ladyboy he is banging

He married a goblin

Too bad these kind of women aren't the ones who constantly push the "womyn in tech" meme.

>Is she /ourgirl/?
no, she's much smarter than the average Jow Forumstard

On what basis are we comparing them?
If it's face, it's White women'swin
If it's body, it's asian women
If it's personality it's pointless because both of them are beyond horrible.

wonder if she's related to all the computing/HSA stuff
AMD seems to have changed MANY assumptions about computers in the last decade
and they have always sold CPUs with all the ISA extensions, even the cheapest ones, as opposed to intel, which charges for CPU features...

stupid brundle

>After earning her bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, she obtained her master's degree from MIT in 1991. From 1990 to 1994 she studied for her PhD under MIT advisor Dimitri Antoniadis. MIT Technology Review reports that as a doctoral candidate, Su was "one of the first researchers to look into silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technology, a then unproven technique for increasing transistors' efficiency by building them atop layers of an insulating material". She graduated with her PhD in electrical engineering from MIT in 1994.

Not whiteknighting but your being retarded.

Attached: silicon wars.jpg (1920x2160, 2.1M)

*you're

Jim Keller has never gone back to work to the same company, not just that, but he left his job at the richest company on earth to work at a company that had no future products for the next 3 years
iirc semi custom brought more than 3/4's of revenue at the worst days AMD had
She's incredibly underrated

I will literally wank on this tonight. AMA

Attached: 20180607_003350.jpg (173x228, 23K)