Alright guys, i need your help

Alright guys, i need your help.
My roommate is being an asshole and playing his electronic drum kit at the most inconvenient times, it's noisy and annoying as fuck, i'm fed up of hearing sticks banging on plastic while i'm trying to study or getting shit done. Told him about this but he just doesn't seem to care and keeps doing it.

I need a way to fuck up his drum kit without leaving traces, kinda like when something just stops working without explaination. The drum kit has all the drum pads to a box which has an audio output and some buttons to change the sounds, i figure this will be where i'll have to focus. How should I proceed?

I might be an asshole but im so fed up with this shit, also don't worry, it's a really cheap drum kit, it's almost a toy, so it's not like im going to break something really valuable.

TLDR
>how to break electronic devices without leaving traces

Attached: PCB 3.jpg (1200x629, 182K)

One big EMP should fry all the electronics
Do it on a stormy night and hell think it was the lightning
Or the less expensive solution is to just fuck with the power supply to hand out too much voltage
But that might be detectable

i'm no expert in emi but probably some poor quality transformer that oscillate low frequency, causing electrical interference that can make speakers buzz just to annoy him when he plays.

just toss it in the trash and make it look like someone broke in

Get a cable, jack connector on one end, normal wall electricity socket plug on other end. Jack goes into input of the drum thing, other end goes into 220V. Then comes the glorious smell of burnt electronics.

>I might be an asshole but im so fed up with this shit, also don't worry, it's a really cheap drum kit, it's almost a toy
how do you know?

not that it matters, fucking with someone else's property is grounds for an ass-kicking

Are you a free rooaming ape or just a transnigger?
Dont break your roommate’s stuff, ger that fag to buy noise dampening foam or something

>buy gasoline
>spill over drumset
>set fire
>???
>profit

Attached: 7898286ee5d7aa2e838d03c1bb6febf3-imagejpeg.jpg (889x889, 63K)

How about you stop being a pussy and really confront him instead of the passive "can you please not" shit you've no doubt been doing rather than damaging expensive equipment? Breaking his shit like a petulant sperg rather than being a man and telling him it needs to STOP and then work out a schedule like fucking adults just shows how entitled and whiney you kids are these days. I hope he beats the fuck out of you or breaks everything you care about.

Ya see those op amps. Just unscrew it and lightly dessoder one of the connections. Screw it back and let him turn it on. It will short circuit. I did it two my friends shitty line 6 amp. It had a shitty sound and kept telling him to invest in tube amps. Left his gear after practice and at night just did that. It will make a buzzing sound from the short. Also tell him two use headphones.

Replace the fuse in the plug with a broken one

swap live with ground connection to the chassis

Why don't you complain to the landlord?

Open it up and break some componenta like snap the transistor or rip it out etc

Just fry one of the chips close to the power supply.

You could not be a piece of shit autistic asshole and just wear headphones or IEMs to cancel it out. I wore IEMs when I had to share my room in college and could sleep through even 5+ people in the room

And you can guarantee he's only been all timidly like "ch-ch-chad... Can you p-please not play while I study?" While his roommate is like "Sure, faggot. Whatever."..... Or worse, his version of "talking" about it was leaving notes that were all passive aggressive and weak.

just put a plastic bag over his head when he's asleep.

congratulations to you user, because of your ability to sleep with 5 people in the room we can clearly deduce that user is just being a bitch and he should just close his eyes because he clearly didnt think of that.

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 8K)

He obviously would have mentioned it if he did. Just spend 90 bucks on Shure SE215s or the ear dildos, put on some music and you won't hear shit op

Take control of your life while being the bigger man. Move out and don't be codependent with this roommate, you cuck.

I'm not the OP, but I cannot sleep with earplugs no matter how hard I try. I'm happy I now have the means to live somewhere quiet where I don't end up being unable to sleep. You don't have to agree with OP, but you should at least be aware that for some falling asleep is a lot harder.

That's definitely a sound idea.

Attached: 1527140601441.png (219x281, 58K)

Based

I hope he beats you

isolate your doors. problem solved.

Help him get a proper acoustic kit to play even louder.

-t. guitarist